Thread: OT: Playoffs.... youre talking to me about playoffs

UL Football OT: Playoffs.... youre talking to me about playoffs

Why are the powers that be pushing this narrative so hard that washington's non-con sked is so weak that it disqualifies them from cfp....

Wash- beat a p-5 on road (By more points than bama beat p5 on a ...cough.. Neutral field)

Washington's opponent has a better record btw

Both played fresno st, wash won by more points

Bama beat colo st, wash beat montana... Edge bama, but dont think montana is a quote embarrassingly weak team...

Meanwhile wash beat colorado who beat colorado st.

One extra game upcoming for bama- mercer.

So are they losing credit by playing an extra conf game instead of mercer?

Otherwise seems pretty even out of conf sked, and wash seems to have done better

Default Re: OT: Playoffs.... youre talking to me about playoffs

If Louisiana is not in the mix after we beat Monroe at home then the system is rigged.

Oh wait....

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Why are the powers that be pushing this narrative so hard that washington's non-con sked is so weak that it disqualifies them from cfp....

Wash- beat a p-5 on road (By more points than bama beat p5 on a ...cough.. Neutral field)

Washington's opponent has a better record btw

Both played fresno st, wash won by more points

Bama beat colo st, wash beat montana... Edge bama, but dont think montana is a quote embarrassingly weak team...

Meanwhile wash beat colorado who beat colorado st.

One extra game upcoming for bama- mercer.

So are they losing credit by playing an extra conf game instead of mercer?

Otherwise seems pretty even out of conf sked, and wash seems to have done better
    Comparing Washington to Bama is not going to help your point, Bama hasn't lost a game and has been skull crushing opponents. You should compare them to other one lost teams.

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

I'd rather brush my teeth with tin foil than talk about "Who's in?"

That CFP talk is an absolute waste of time. A million and one things will change between now and conference championship weekend.

The incessant political posturing and popularity preening by the P5 talking heads is nauseating. And, it is so obviously pushed by the 4 letter network. It's the worst thing about college football broadcasts.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    I'd rather brush my teeth with tin foil than talk about "Who's in?"

That CFP talk is an absolute waste of time. A million and one things will change between now and conference championship weekend.

The incessant political posturing and popularity preening by the P5 talking heads is nauseating. And, it is so obviously pushed by the 4 letter network. It's the worst thing about college football broadcasts.
    That's all well and good...but this picture says otherwise.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Comparing Washington to Bama is not going to help your point, Bama hasn't lost a game and has been skull crushing opponents. You should compare them to other one lost teams.
    I agree. But i wasnt trying to make a point. The narrative said their non-conf schedule disqualified them, im wondering why. They didnt say thwir losing a game disqualified them. People just need to know what to expect so they know what they need to do.

https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2017/7/...ollege-power-5

Even their own site didnt think was a tough sched, and now that A is long long long gone, time to recalculate!
    If undefeated wont matter,i guess, but if one slip up seems it should, wont but should

After seeing that 21 point blitzkreg UGA dropped on the Gators to start the game, Alabama won't have it easy if the 2 meet for the championship. That was impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    After seeing that 21 point blitzkreg UGA dropped on the Gators to start the game, Alabama won't have it easy if the 2 meet for the championship. That was impressive.
    Maybe, unless thats how sec builds their narrative to ensure getting two teams in cfb.
    Hard to believe appalachian state (who lost to UmAss) played a closer game against UGA than any team in sec so far

Hard to say. It never appeared Florida wanted any part of UGA. Between injuries, arrests, incredible horrid string of poor starting field position (multigame), coaching controversy and poor recruiting, they're a dumpster fire next to a gas station.

Florida??

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Florida??
    Well, if you put it that way, guess we have an SEC caliber program.

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Maybe, unless thats how sec builds their narrative to ensure getting two teams in cfb.
    Hard to believe appalachian state (who lost to UmAss) played a closer game against UGA than any team in sec so far
    So Florida lost on purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    So Florida lost on purpose?
    probably not lost, but could have made score look more lopsided than it should have been. guess we will never know. it was documented that coach didn't want to be there more than a week before game.... I still think the credit card fraud charges are a convenient out as well.... wouldn't it be possible to hide "illegal" payments to the players through that process(money laundering?), when some bean counter unknowingly stumbled across it and asked the wrong question did they sell the players up the river?