Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Houston Astros World Series Champs

Default Re: MLB World Series Tied 3-3

Man Verlander is getting some serious p***y tonight.

Default Re: MLB World Series Tied 3-3

Yeeeeesssss!!!!!! Go Stros!!!

Default Re: Houston Astros World Series Champs

Astros win! Astros win!

FINALLY!

This one is for every long suffering Astros fan. Demons from 1980, 1986, (the entire 1990s - eff you Braves and Walt Effing Weiss) and 2005 are all gone!

Life is pretty good!

I've been an Angels fan 51 years so I feel what's it it's like! Congratulations World Champion Astros fans!

So it seems that Hell is really frozen over. First the Saints win the Super Bowl and now the Astros win the World Series. This has been a fun ride.

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Troll View Post
    So it seems that Hell is really frozen over. First the Saints win the Super Bowl and now the Astros win the World Series. This has been a fun ride.
    THis is better than the Saints winning the Super Bowl. At least for me it is. I've been a fan of the Astros before I even knew who the saints were.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Troll View Post
    First Ever Monumental Experiences

VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I attended my first major league game with my dad in 1962. Houston Colt 45's vs the Dodgers. I have been a fan ever since. I am just sorry Jose Cruz, Cezar Cedeño, Nolan Ryan and Bob Watson didn't get to experience this joy as players.

BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    I attended my first major league game with my dad in 1962. Houston Colt 45's vs the Dodgers. I have been a fan ever since. I am just sorry Jose Cruz, Cezar Cedeño, Nolan Ryan and Bob Watson didn't get to experience this joy as players.
    The team was past due to win a Series. My first time watching the Astros was about 1968. Our baseball league made a trip to Houston to catch a game in the Dome. What an experience that was to go from playing baseball in fields to watching a game in a gigantic indoor stadium.

Been on cruise for past 5 days. Spent big part of the trip in the sports bar watching the Astros!!!!

I literally was standing in the middle of the cruise ship sports bar crying last night after the final out. SO DAMN HAPPY that the Astros finally got a World Series title. I'll never forget this cruise for sure.

2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds so nice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Been on cruise for past 5 days. Spent big part of the trip in the sports bar watching the Astros!!!!

I literally was standing in the middle of the cruise ship sports bar crying last night after the final out. SO DAMN HAPPY that the Astros finally got a World Series title. I'll never forget this cruise for sure.

2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds so nice.
    Victory Cruise

Man this parade is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Man this parade is awesome!
    I'm streaming it from multiple Houston stations.....love it!!!!!!

Its on ESPN2 as well FYI

Blog Entries

Never thought I would see the day! It's been one hell of a ride!

Cajunsmike is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Never thought I would see the day! It's been one hell of a ride!
    49 years as a fan for me as I started in 1968 when I was 12. Listened to the games on KPEL. My parents would often have to tell me to turn that radio off late in the evening as farm work started early in the morning. Great retirement present from the Astros for me. As someone said earlier, I wish some of the great players from the past could have experienced this. Prior to this season, Astros memory that sticks in my mind is Jose Cruz hanging his head in the dugout after they blew a lead in the 1980 NLCS final game. Biggio and Bagwell of course have to be happy for the guys that finally experienced the joy that eluded them. I understand they were able to hold the championship trophy yesterday and that had to be special for them. Maybe Correa and Altuve will play as long together as those two did. I still admire the team for how much fun they had playing the game and playing with each other. They are great for baseball in all of Texas and Louisiana.

Cruz, Biggio, and Bagwell were all on one of the floats in the parade. Glad they got to enjoy at least that part of it. Didn't recognize any of the other possible ex players on that float.

???? Hmm, i know some cajuns played for astros in the past, but dont see any listed in this post oddly enough

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast