Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 317

Thread: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

  1. #241
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,508

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

    Maybe hud is trying to get fired, only reason I see he make those comments. Also does everyone still think " hud took his foot off the gas" Last week? Or are we just not that good like I said


  2. #242
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    458

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

    Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Maybe hud is trying to get fired
    Get paid 7 figures to do nothing...sounds nice

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    12,972

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

    Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    Already emailed Maggard. Y'all should do the same.

    athleticdirector@louisiana.edu
    Thank you, and yes. A never ending flow of emails, social media posts and phone calls.

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,532

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

    Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    It will be raining on Saturday night...Maggard drags Hud out to midfield under the lights...berates him for his poor twitter choices, awful defense, ____ poor recruiting, and lack of discipline. After it's over, tosses him a 2XL hoodie, and tears the smedium shirt off of him. As he walks off the lights start shutting off in phases...until the last light is shinning on midfield. A broken meat head is standing at midfield in a baggie sweatshirt. His only hope is throwing football away and running a cross fit gym. The last light shut off...the end of an era. Roll credits.
    Dude...Not sure why or how you got into accounting...but you should be working for Vince McMahon...

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

    Do y'all think the team has revolted against hud, how are players falling down before the play even begins? Also the Announcers were damn near making fun of us. It's ridiculous.

    I don't know but he has lost it, think he is feeling pressure from the fans, and AD, he probably went into F' it mode.


  6. #246
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,532

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    Do y'all think the team has revolted against hud, how are players falling down before the play even begins? Also the Announcers were damn near making fun of us. It's ridiculous.

    I don't know but he has lost it, think he is feeling pressure from the fans, and AD, he probably went into F' it mode.
    Don't think so yet, but saying things like he said last night is not helping....

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,751

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

    Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Maybe hud is trying to get fired, only reason I see he make those comments. Also does everyone still think " hud took his foot off the gas" Last week? Or are we just not that good like I said
    We are not good.

    And the foot off the gas was about the BIG PICTURE....over the years, NOT JUST ONE GAME FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY.....for instance at the end of the Florida game. He has seemingly gone conservative at the most inopportune times. Maybe that's not what happened last week, maybe we just suck (seems that way) but that doesn't make it not an ongoing theme with him.

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,751

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

    Remember the halcyon days 2 days ago when some were debating winning out. Those were fun times.


  9. #249
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    We are not good.

    And the foot off the gas was about the BIG PICTURE....over the years, NOT JUST ONE GAME FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY.....for instance at the end of the Florida game. He has seemingly gone conservative at the most inopportune times. Maybe that's not what happened last week, maybe we just suck (seems that way) but that doesn't make it not an ongoing theme with him.
    While I sat at the Texas state game, I didn't see a team taking the foot off the gas. I saw a backup QB look like a guy who hadn't gotten as many reps, dropped passes and missed blocks. We aren't good enough to take our foot off the gas and even hud knows that.

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,751

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

    Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    While I sat at the Texas state game, I didn't see a team taking the foot off the gas. I saw a backup QB look like a guy who hadn't gotten as many reps, dropped passes and missed blocks. We aren't good enough to take our foot off the gas and even hud knows that.
    After last night I agree that the Texas State game was likely a case of us just sucking for a good long stretch.

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,715

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

    Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Remember the halcyon days 2 days ago when some were debating winning out. Those were fun times.
    You some times get crazy sh-t going through your mind when drunk or on certain drugs! 😂😂😂

  12. #252
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    4,890
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

    Would it not be funny if Hud slipped Mike some serious $$$ to distract us from his dumpster fire program?


  13. #253
    Just1More's Avatar
    Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    15,181
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

    Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    While I sat at the Texas state game, I didn't see a team taking the foot off the gas. I saw a backup QB look like a guy who hadn't gotten as many reps, dropped passes and missed blocks. We aren't good enough to take our foot off the gas and even hud knows that.
    Nope. It might be a go cart gas pedal... but Hud took his foot off the pedal. You can have both a piece of ____ vehicle and a bad driver. You keep trying to pound in our heads that we don't have a good vehicle this year. We get that! We also have a bad driver and pit crew. When the guy leaves the pit driving in reverse... he's a bad driver. It doesn't matter if, once again, the car is too slow. And once again... the driver in this case... built the car! The blame is inseparable.

  14. #254
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    12,972

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Nope. It might be a go cart gas pedal... but Hud took his foot off the pedal. You can have both a piece of ____ vehicle and a bad driver. You keep trying to pound in our heads that we don't have a good vehicle this year. We get that! We also have a bad driver and pit crew. When the guy leaves the pit driving in reverse... he's a bad driver. It doesn't matter if, once again, the car is too slow. And once again... the driver in this case... built the car! The blame is inseparable.
    This.

  15. #255
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    12,972

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Would it not be funny if Hud slipped Mike some serious $$$ to distract us from his dumpster fire program?
    Mike and Hud ain't cool like that... And I'll leave it at that..

  16. #256
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    14,067

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

    Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Hypothetical situation...We buy out Hud...he heads out looking for work...and is hired by Scott Farmer at UTPB.
    I progress it even farther...UTPB goes FBS, comes into the SBC and starts kicking our asses!!!

  17. #257
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    12,972

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    I progress it even farther...UTPB goes FBS, comes into the SBC and starts kicking our asses!!!
    That's way too close to reality..

  18. #258
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Nope. It might be a go cart gas pedal... but Hud took his foot off the pedal. You can have both a piece of ____ vehicle and a bad driver. You keep trying to pound in our heads that we don't have a good vehicle this year. We get that! We also have a bad driver and pit crew. When the guy leaves the pit driving in reverse... he's a bad driver. It doesn't matter if, once again, the car is too slow. And once again... the driver in this case... built the car! The blame is inseparable.
    Sorry not buying it, egomaniacs do t take their foot off the gas. Going conservative be ause you think you have Florida beat is not the same as taking your foot off the gas. This is the same guy who threw a TD on ULM up a couple scores. Hud has thrashed TXST everytime he played them and never took his foot off the gas, why now? He didn't, we aren't good. stAte looked like the 85 bears last night. Hud is predictable but he never stops trying to score. For your analogy there is a difference between a bad driver and someone who takes their foot off the pedal. You can drive full speed into a wall.

  19. #259
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    8,504
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

    Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfan View Post
    Meh. Maybe if you guys could stop us it wouldn't be an issue. I mean, we're not that amazing of a team. Average in most phases, which I guess is still better than anything else this league has come up with over the last 7 seasons now.

    Good game fellas. I'm sure you guys will fully remember this one next year and come out ready to go.
    I have no problem with ArkState playing hard, it's the opponents job to stop you. Regardless, Anderson is every bit a douchebag as Hudpseth. But if I'm going to have one has a head coach, I'd prefer one that wins.

  20. #260
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    18,006
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    Do y'all think the team has revolted against hud, how are players falling down before the play even begins? Also the Announcers were damn near making fun of us. It's ridiculous.
    After the Summer of jail house discontent another player getting arrested and kicked off the team could easily have sent it into a concentration tailspin.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •