Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Their plane is scheduled to land at the airport at about 1:00 A.M. Anybody want to go out there and welcome our boys home?
    I'd like to volunteer to pay for hud to fly somewhere other than back to Lafayette tonight.

Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    The last damn thing I want our coach doing during a game is fotting around on social media, not to mention throwing your team under the bus. Great way to lose your team, hurt recruiting, and not win another game this year. It's getting like wild fires at UL on the drama front.
    Do you think that Davis and Nunez will be excited to get back to practice and work hard for Hud after hearing him talking ____ about them at halftime? Both QBs should refuse to practice Monday and let Hud the Dud take reps at QB and see how that works out.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    Utterly classless.
    Meh. Maybe if you guys could stop us it wouldn't be an issue. I mean, we're not that amazing of a team. Average in most phases, which I guess is still better than anything else this league has come up with over the last 7 seasons now.

Good game fellas. I'm sure you guys will fully remember this one next year and come out ready to go.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfan View Post
    Meh. Maybe if you guys could stop us it wouldn't be an issue. I mean, we're not that amazing of a team. Average in most phases, which I guess is still better than anything else this league has come up with over the last 7 seasons now.
    Oh yea, thank goodness A-State is here to save the day for Sun Belt football. I am sure there are other conferences beating down the doors trying to pry such a prized program from the Sun Belt......oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    The last damn thing I want our coach doing during a game is fotting around on social media, not to mention throwing your team under the bus. Great way to lose your team, hurt recruiting, and not win another game this year. It's getting like wild fires at UL on the drama front.
    That is embarrassing for a coach at any level, especially a D1 coach. I know if I had a kid that was D1 material he wouldn't be playing for someone who takes all the credit for winning and places all the blame on the players for losing. I think the players will quit on him after tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Oh yea, thank goodness A-State is here to save the day for Sun Belt football. I am sure there are other conferences beating down the doors trying to pry such a prized program from the Sun Belt......oh wait.
    Yeah, good old Headscalper.....he must be in nirvana: skull drug us this year, plus the @ruston mutt trolls have the run of the SBC board.

I have no idea what y'all are talking about. HUD is a damn genius.

He somehow talked a school into giving him life changing money for his coaching skills. When this ____ sandwich of a contract is up he can retire.

He can't coach a lick, but he's a damn genius.

Just how low is UL's administration prepared to allow our football program to sink? Hudspeth isn't even trying anymore. He knows he's done and he no longer cares. If he's fired, he STILL gets paid, and that's all he's in it for anymore.

We need to make the change NOW. If we have to play a couple of extra money games over the next few years to pay for it, so be it. Those beat downs won't be any worse than what we witnessed last night.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    I have no idea what y'all are talking about. HUD is a damn genius.

He somehow talked a school into giving him life changing money for his coaching skills. When this ____ sandwich of a contract is up he can retire.

He can't coach a lick, but he's a damn genius.
    He's agent probably has more to do with that than him. So may he is an idiot after all.

Hypothetical situation...We buy out Hud...he heads out looking for work...and is hired by Scott Farmer at UTPB.

If he's still employed here on Monday, I'm out on Maggard and the whole Alden experiment.

We're not serious about changing the culture here. We're not serious about winning. Just doing what we've always done: Toe the line until we destroy the remaining support that we have.

Fire him now, start the search NOW.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    If he's still employed here on Monday, I'm out on Maggard and the whole Alden experiment.

We're not serious about changing the culture here. We're not serious about winning. Just doing what we've always done: Toe the line until we destroy the remaining support that we have.

MAT, I'm not disagreeing with you but I think any termination timeline depends on legal counsel. I feel its trending that way but UL wont do anything until the legal "green light" by attorneys is given. So I'm not putting this on Maggard,YET. I think it has to play out especially since we don't know the facts yet.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    MAT, I'm not disagreeing with you but I think any termination timeline depends on legal counsel. I feel its trending that way but UL wont do anything until the legal "green light" by attorneys is given. So I'm not putting this on Maggard,YET. I think it has to play out especially since we don't know the facts yet.
    Not sure we're talking about the same thing..

Blog Entries

Not sure we're talking about the same thing..
    Sorry, I thought this was Lotief thread. Switching back and forth sometimes gets confusing between threads.

Maggard usually post stuff on twitter about our sporting events and there is nothing on the football game last night from him...maybe the quiet before the storm???

Blog Entries

Fire Hud I'm all in. AT this point our football program is being stoned back to caveman times.. Our recruiting will be destroyed period. Any D1 program in the nation has so much fuel to torch us in recruiting its not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by studentfan View Post
    Maggard usually post stuff on twitter about our sporting events and there is nothing on the football game last night from him...maybe the quiet before the storm???
    It will be raining on Saturday night...Maggard drags Hud out to midfield under the lights...berates him for his poor twitter choices, awful defense, ____ poor recruiting, and lack of discipline. After it's over, tosses him a 2XL hoodie, and tears the smedium shirt off of him. As he walks off the lights start shutting off in phases...until the last light is shinning on midfield. A broken meat head is standing at midfield in a baggie sweatshirt. His only hope is throwing football away and running a cross fit gym. The last light shut off...the end of an era. Roll credits.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    It will be raining on Saturday night...Maggard drags Hud out to midfield under the lights...berates him for his poor twitter choices, awful defense, ____ poor recruiting, and lack of discipline. After it's over, tosses him a 2XL hoodie, and tears the smedium shirt off of him. As he walks off the lights start shutting off in phases...until the last light is shinning on midfield. A broken meat head is standing at midfield in a baggie sweatshirt. His only hope is throwing football away and running a cross fit gym. The last light shut off...the end of an era. Roll credits.
    One can only hope

Already emailed Maggard. Y'all should do the same.

athleticdirector@louisiana.edu

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast