_ _ _ _
Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 96 102 103 104 105 106
Results 2,101 to 2,116 of 2116

Thread: The 'ending' of the Michael Lotief era

Default Re: Softball Program

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Sorry to back track... But was the poke to the shoulder an "assault" by the legal definition?
    Louisiana Revised Statue 14:35 defines Simple battery as a battery committed without the consent of the victim. The penalty for this offense is a fine not more than one thousand dollars or imprisonment for not more than six months, or both.

The legal definition of a battery in Louisiana is found under LA R.S. 14:33. It reads: "Battery is the intentional use of force or violence upon the person of another."

The legal definition of an assault in Louisiana is found under LA R.S. 14:36. It reads: "Assault is an attempt to commit a battery, or the intentional placing of another in reasonable apprehension of receiving a battery." The penalty for Simple assault in LA R.S. 14:38 is a fine of not more than two hundred dollars, or imprisonment for not more than ninety days, or both.

So by definition, ML was alleged to have committed a simple battery. The recipient of the alleged battery possibly did not want the matter addressed by law enforcement, otherwise ML could have been arrested.
    Last edited by madatem; November 22nd, 2017 at 10:53 am. Reason: Forgot to embed what i was replying to

Default Re: Softball Program

Quote Originally Posted by bmv90 View Post
    If you want to read through all 726 pages of documents released by the university pursuant to FOIA request, the document can be downloaded from the following link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tdY...ew?usp=sharing

Note that the file is too large to preview in a browser, so you will have to download the PDF file.
    Bruh, some of the text messages and emails from Mike show the dude is not all there in the head. He continually mentions about Hud and Tony being "whiners" to get what they want. Lotief might be the biggest whiner with all the stuff I've read on the document.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    Bruh, some of the text messages and emails from Mike show the dude is not all there in the head. He continually mentions about Hud and Tony being "whiners" to get what they want. Lotief might be the biggest whiner with all the stuff I've read on the document.
    The text tell more than the documents IMO...no way In hell I️ could work with someone like that. Surprised someone hasn't been fired for assaulting him yet.

Default Re: EXCEL Fast Pitch

Let's see how well the rape jokes and talking about their private parts goes over with the Texas dads of high schoolers.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Louisiana Gets All-Around Effort in Sweep of App State

Is coach Mike still living in Lafayette? Has coach Stef returned to good health?

BeauCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Good question. I find it interesting that Stef is no longer listed on staff. Did I miss something?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alum78 View Post
    Is coach Mike still living in Lafayette? Has coach Stef returned to good health?
    Andrew Lotief is playing HS baseball, so I'm certain Stefni is still in the area. Mike is in the Dallas/FTWorth area.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The 'ending' of the Michael Lotief era

But their daughter is the first player listed on the roster. Gotta feel for her. Says a lot that she stuck it out. Had to be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Andrew Lotief is playing HS baseball, so I'm certain Stefni is still in the area. Mike is in the Dallas/FTWorth area.
    I see Mike at 11am mass at St. Pius often.

Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 96 102 103 104 105 106