Thread: Softball Program

Default Re: Softball Program

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    drop mens track and W soccer and get this man some more money
    You're an idiot

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    It is interesting that only some of the softball players are involved in the Title 9 allegations.
    absolutely !!

Cajuns softball can be destroyed and all it takes is one stupid power play by those that cant coach.

Everybody has a boss.

Bosses r stupid. I work for your goverment. I am out.

Coming from student athletes, athletic administration can most certainly include coaches, who knows if their representation is against UL or against their current coach who would be administration

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    The social justice warrior mentality is killing our country. And now infecting college sports as well. Time to start playing more golf and fishing more. This whole thing is absolutely ridiculous. Michael Lotief, and these certain players aren't as important as they apparently think they are.
    I can't agree more. Between Liberals pushing their "victim" agenda and the millennial generation's "everybody gets a trophy" mentality, we are dividing & destroying the country in the name of social justice

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    How can our "Student Athletes" hire an attorney? Are we now paying them to play???
    Not too expensive lawyer. No proofreading ...Ragin Cajun supports (supporters), Title 9 (Title IX)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRanchMan View Post
    I can't agree more. Between Liberals pushing their "victim" agenda and the millennial generation's "everybody gets a trophy" mentality, we are dividing & destroying the country in the name of social justice
    You are making too much sense tonight. Who has taken over your key board.

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Bad move on Lotiefs part.. ANy sympathy he may have gotten will be viewed with disdain and betrayal for his actions. I'm disappointed that our girls are following his path. Coach Robe would never do this period.
    Spot on....

When lawyers get involved, there are rarely any real winners other than the lawyer's bank account. Sometimes the plaintiff might win the battle, but many times they end up loosing the war!

Blog Entries

This hurts a lot. I love Cajun Softball and coach Mike.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Bad move on Lotiefs part.. ANy sympathy he may have gotten will be viewed with disdain and betrayal for his actions. I'm disappointed that our girls are following his path. Coach Robe would never do this period.
    I don't think/know if Lotief feels this way or would admit it but in the end I think this whole fiasco or controversy is between Robichaux's program and Lotief's.

Quote Originally Posted by Flcajun View Post
    Lotief has won. Whatever the outcome the admin loses. He is smarter than they are.
    Not even close.

I can assure you this though.. WE have lost

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    University comes first. I'm assuming some of these players are on at least partial scholarship. And they are hiring attorneys to fight the university that's providing that to them? And to play in a top notch facility. At a national power program?

University comes first. Lotief and all players involved can GTFO as far as I'm concerned. There are literally 10,000 UL students that would love to have the perks these kids are getting.

The social justice warrior mentality is killing our country. And now infecting college sports as well. Time to start playing more golf and fishing more. This whole thing is absolutely ridiculous. Michael Lotief, and these certain players aren't as important as they apparently think they are.

Hear hear.... Penn State survived a "legend" issue with an problem 10 x as worse than what we're hearing... so can UL.... NO ONE is bigger than OUR athletic program.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    You are becoming almost as bad as MAT about posting cryptic messages insinuating that you know the whole story yet not sharing what you know. You won't state what facts you have heard yet you tell people they are wrong when they post their opinions.

The Big difference between you and MAninHisOwnMind is that I believe you actually know what you are talking about and not just spewing garbage to further your agenda.
    Your obsession with me is flattering.

We post this way on purpose, needle dick. Can't just go around making sensitive information public all willynilly, but it's my (and bears belief) that the fan base needs to know at least the gist of what's going on. My only "agenda" is the success of this program.

So in other words... GFY

It's funny 2 AD's scenario seems the same

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

There are many battles that everyone involved loses. The old saying "choose your battles wisely" is always in play. I've been through many friends' divorces where the only winners were attorneys. And the consequences live in perpetuity.

If Mike has thought this through... and he thinks the softball program will definitely come out of this... or the young women in the program... are going to come out of this better than they were before... that is noble of Mike. If he has put the program or the women in the program at risk... then he was and/or still is being selfish... and only he can end that.

If softball at UL is being mistreated... and Mike felt he had to throw it down to get justice... it better serve UL softball and the women athletes involved well... and not harm the university. I hope this was well thought out by Mike... and now the athletes. Harming the university doesn't make things better for softball. Anyone that gets paid (checks or education) to wear the brand... better put the brand first.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Your obsession with me is flattering.

We post this way on purpose. Can't just go around making sensitive information public all willynilly, but it's my (and bears belief) that the fan base needs to know at least the gist of what's going on. My only "agenda" is the success of this program.

So in other words... GFY
    Good For You? Were you the one that left me the reputation "words of encouragement" the other day?

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Good For You? Were you the one that left me the reputation "words of encouragement" the other day?
    Geaux Feed Yourself.

You looked hungry. You were getting cranky and needed a snickers.

Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast