_ _ _ _
Page 60 of 106 FirstFirst ... 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2116

Thread: The 'ending' of the Michael Lotief era

Default Re: Softball Program

For all the hype the man only won 1 WCWS game

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Agree 100% with your last sentence, but I have read enough to make an educated guess on the subject. I do not need a jury or judge to tell me who is in the wrong in this, but that's just me.
    No, you have read enough to formulate an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.

Is that the brand coach Lotief is using?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I don't think anyone took your statement that way. Including Alum81
    I didn't take it personal, just wanted to clarify my point. I understand Alum81's point as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Again, thank you. And to be clear, anyone that has gone through mental, physical or verbal abuse and believes it's ok to condone or impart it on others is equally a sick SOB.

Most normal people that experience these things will fight to keep it out of society, not the opposite.
    says the guy on RP who calls everyone terrible names and threatens to meet and beat people up.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    No, you have read enough to formulate an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.
    That is what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    says the guy on RP who calls everyone terrible names and threatens to meet and beat people up.
    Would you like to meet up?

Yeah, let's blame this on his trach and meds.
    From what I'm reading, this firing might be what's best for Lotiefs health, both physical and mental. Sounds like he is cracking mentally. It also seems he is trying to "condition" the female co-worker the way he apparently does with players. I'm pretty sure this incident would be on video since it happened in the indoor.

Yeah, let's blame this on his trach and meds.
    From what I read, seems Lotief does not like Robe.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    From what I'm reading, this firing might be what's best for Lotiefs health, both physical and mental. Sounds like he is cracking mentally. It also seems he is trying to "condition" the female co-worker the way he apparently does with players. I'm pretty sure this incident would be on video since it happened in the indoor.
    Ding ding ding

Would you like to meet up?
    LOL. It has been said that your true personality comes out when you do things anonymously. The same things that you admonish Lotief for doing, you do in every post that you make on RP. Can I assume that from the posts that you make on RP is the way that you interact with people on a daily basis? Cursing and threatening people?

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    From what I read, seems Lotief does not like Robe.
    It seems he believed he was the most important coach at the university.

LOL. It has been said that your true personality comes out when you do things anonymously. The same things that you admonish Lotief for doing, you do in every post that you make on RP. Can I assume that from the posts that you make on RP is the way that you interact with people on a daily basis? Cursing and threatening people?
    Where's the threat? I asked him if he wanted to meet up.. You need to go to the school for kids who can't read.. good.

Let me tell you something troll, MANY people know me here. I am not anonymous, at least not near what cowards like you are. This alum81 clown has made it personal with me many times, and I will respond in kind. Every person that I insult, deserves the insult. Most of them are not Cajun Supporters, check writers or of any value to this university. I'm weeding them out. Don't like it? Don't read. There's a neat little ignore button on this site.

You really can't see a difference between name calling on a message board and what Lotief does to these girls and coworkers? Come on dude.

CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

If all of these allegation are true, I feel sorry for all of the current and former players who continue to back Coach Lotief saying this wasn't the case. That's what I have a hard time resolving in my mind.

Dad04 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    I was also thinking the incident is likely on video.

Dad04 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    If all of these allegation are true, I feel sorry for all of the current and former players who continue to back Coach Lotief saying this wasn't the case. That's what I have a hard time resolving in my mind.
    That's why it is called blind allegiance.

Blog Entries

Where's the threat? I asked him if he wanted to meet up.. You need to go to the school for kids who can't read.. good.

Let me tell you something troll, MANY people know me here. I am not anonymous, at least not near what cowards like you are. This alum81 clown has made it personal with me many times, and I will respond in kind. Every person that I insult, deserves the insult. Most of them are not Cajun Supporters, check writers or of any value to this university. I'm weeding them out. Don't like it? Don't read. There's a neat little ignore button on this site.
    note to future coach........you will be required to check with MAT before insulting or threatening anyone to see if he deserves it.

If my daughter was ever treated as suggested by those players who came out, I would have stomped Mike into the ground. That's not coaching whatsoever...I'm surprised he lasted this long. Great move by the AD if what is being said is true.

You really can't see a difference between name calling on a message board and what Lotief does to these girls and coworkers? Come on dude.
    Same thing but worse because kids read message boards.

Page 60 of 106 FirstFirst ... 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 ... LastLast