Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1483

Thread: Softball Program

Default Re: Softball Program

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    I don't consider KATC to be a trustworthy source on this issue.

The girls have to wait until a coach is installed, and the coach will decide. Not sure why KATC expects Maggard to start handing out releases from the AD's office.

I hope they don't get their releases, even if we never play a softball game over here ever again.

Nobody's holding anybody hostage. These girls signed a letter of intent to play softball at UL, and they're not honoring their commitment. So be it, but I don't have to make your life easy because you think you ought to pick your coach.

Welcome to the real world. Time to drink from the water hose, ladies.
    Its funny you would say that when our program have benefit greatly from schools releasing players that wanted to play at UL. All I want to know is will the school refund our money for season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Its funny you would say that when our program have benefit greatly from schools releasing players that wanted to play at UL. All I want to know is will the school refund our money for season tickets.
    I'm not saying I'm against releases under any circumstances. I'm saying I'm against these releases under these circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    I don't consider KATC to be a trustworthy source on this issue.

The girls have to wait until a coach is installed, and the coach will decide. Not sure why KATC expects Maggard to start handing out releases from the AD's office.

I hope they don't get their releases, even if we never play a softball game over here ever again.

Nobody's holding anybody hostage. These girls signed a letter of intent to play softball at UL, and they're not honoring their commitment. So be it, but I don't have to make your life easy because you think you ought to pick your coach.

Welcome to the real world. Time to drink from the water hose, ladies.
    These student athletes are victims of a P.O.S. who was in our employ. They are victims whether they know it yet or not. If they want to go we should let them go. We need to do the right thing by them. Lotief is a P.O.S. Wash our hands of him and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Alum77 View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...-ankles-sports This important article from ESPN points out how important a superb player performance staff can be for player safety and performance.Curry's injury setbacks and recovery
    in 2012 surrounding his repeated ankle sprains and surgery are studied by basketball specific performance staff.
    LOL. This is informative, however, a resurrection would suggest that his career was down or dead. We all know that this is not the case. Perhaps it preemptively saved his career but I wouldn't think it resurrected it. I know we are splitting hairs here but I do think its important.

Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    These student athletes are victims of a P.O.S. who was in our employ. They are victims whether they know it yet or not. If they want to go we should let them go. We need to do the right thing by them. Lotief is a P.O.S. Wash our hands of him and move on.
    And they defended the P.O.S. you describe and threatened the university with lawsuits. I'm good either way but I can see where they wouldn't automatically grant releases until a new coach is hired.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Did you already pay for your tickets?

Zephyr,a skilled performance coach was key to Curry's future.At 24,as he prepared for another major ankle surgery,there was great concern by doctors about his future in basketball.As ESPN pointed out he was spraining his ankles doing simple moves that rarely resulted in sprained ankles.The point I was making is it is important to have trainers or conditioning coaches that are well qualified in all sports they are involved with.I so appreciated Andrew Toney when he played at UL and in the NBA. I remember him taking jumpers from near half court in warm ups.His defense was so good and he was one of the most complete offensive two guards to ever play.It saddened me to hear teammate Charles Barkley talk about how bad his feet hurt him during NBA games.Medical care and strength and conditioning have come a long way since then.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Could UL ever just enjoy some prosperity without CDS.

Remember this article just this past June.
    http://www.ragincajuns.com/news/2017...cognition.aspx

Maybe we can get back to celebrating these young women.

This will only get uglier as time goes on

"As far as the allegations go, I've been witness to the majority of them, and I believe them to be completely false,"

Did Chris Malveaux just admit that the allegations actually happened? How can you witness something and in the same breath say that they are false? Did they happen or did they not?

They're starting to remind me of the Clinton's.... GO AWAY!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    "As far as the allegations go, I've been witness to the majority of them, and I believe them to be completely false,"

Did Chris Malveaux just admit that the allegations actually happened? How can you witness something and in the same breath say that they are false? Did they happen or did they not?
    The events happened. Embellished is the implication.

Just1More is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post

The reality is... Mike didn't possess the skill of making demands of the university, without ____ing off the university. Mike thinks he can win something in this by insisting the university shouldn't have terminated him. If your boss and your boss's boss don't want you... you're a gone pecan.

If I were Mike's attorney, I'd ask but one question of Mike, "Are you absolutely lily white in every single allegation?". If there is even one single case where he states that he maybe should have handled something differently... he's toast. Any single allegation is a fire hot brand. It doesn't take every one of them to brand you. What you do during branding time is you don't stick your ___ out there close to the fire.

Mike ran by the branding station on a regular basis yelling "Title IX, Title IX!!!"... and one day he came too close to the branding iron that said "terminated". Every place I've worked in my life... the one thing you needed to know was... you can lose your job for x reasons. And you will lose your job for any reason if the boss doesn't like you. If in your last dance with your boss, you threaten him... don't be surprised that he tells you "your breath stinks, you walk funny, you speak like you have marbles in your mouth, you park crooked... and you put your hands on a female coworker". You can go to HR or the League of Nations and cry foul. And you can prove you park straight, you walk straight, your breath smells like fresh mint, and you speak like a radio god... but if there's one person that says "he put his hands on me"... even the League of Nations cannot help you.

The one thing that infuriates me about this is... it's all about one person denying everything... at the expense of everyone else. He doesn't want to work for UL anymore. He cannot work for UL anymore. But so what? He just might be capable of burning down UL on his way out. Good for him. What a trooper. What a great man. I won softball games. I'm the greatest ever. Call me a name... and I'll burn you down. All of you. Who are you compared to the mighty me?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    They're starting to remind me of the Clinton's.... GO AWAY!
    I got red dotted... and called a right wing nut for this post...lmao.... all by a nameless fellow member... must be one of those masked Antifa members!!

I got red dotted... and called a right wing nut for this post...lmao.... all by a nameless fellow member... must be one of those masked Antifa members!!
    I got red dotted for thanking Turbine for his work on this site a couple of months ago with the Google Chrome Issue...sorry Turbine I can no longer give you praise! J/K

Blog Entries

I've been red dotted by the same little leftest teapot using the same tag!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I was red dotted by Cajunfanatico for supposedly not getting his sarcasm but we didn't even argue...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I was red dotted by Cajunfanatico for supposedly not getting his sarcasm but we didn't even argue...LOL
    I was technically called a right "wing-nut"... not sure what hardware has to do with the Clinton's...or that there was sucah a thing as left and right wing-nuts...😂

Jay just mentioned on his show that Allison was offered the job and turned it down, but that "may not be the end of it"

Heard the same thing. What does that mean?

Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast