Thread: The Rage...

Default The Rage...

Wow!!!!

Default Re: The Rage...

Great thread.

Blog Entries

That last call in saying Hud could run for mayor and win right now had to be joking.

Dude said next year we will be talking to SEC commissioner if Cajuns keep playing like the last two games.

Funny stuff!

Didn't listen. Was out of range when it started

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Didn't listen. Was out of range when it started
    Caller said "what a GREAT win over a GREAT Team." Lol

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Gotta be a Troll...

Are you saying it wasn't? It was an AMAZING win! And I'm so glad we had such a GREAT crowd representing us on TV! Cajun Nation outdid itself last night. Y'all should be PROUD!

Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    Are you saying it wasn't? It was an AMAZING win! And I'm so glad we had such a GREAT crowd representing us on TV! Cajun Nation outdid itself last night. Y'all should be PROUD!
    Impressive to say the least.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

You do know how that works... don't you?

That last call in saying Hud could run for mayor and win right now had to be joking.

Dude said next year we will be talking to SEC commissioner if Cajuns keep playing like the last two games.

Funny stuff!
    Great, Cajunrunner is now calling into local radio shows

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    You do know how that works... don't you?
    Enlighten me!

Enlighten me!
    I couldn't listen but love when the guy calls in and starts tearing up over the possibility of losing hud to a better job.

Stop now. I'm the sunshine pumper around here. Find your own gig.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I couldn't listen but love when the guy calls in and starts tearing up over the possibility of losing hud to a better job.
    It's a very senstive subject for me. Cut me some slack you unsympathetic SOB.

That was the same guy who does the crying act but I think Dan cut him off before his breakdown.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Dan was late, couldn't get Karl Benson on the air, had a whole segment that sounded like the mike and he were in different rooms. There's nothing professional about the Rage last night. The game and sparse fan support far outdid the Rage. Usually a pretty good show.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Dan was late, couldn't get Karl Benson on the air, had a whole segment that sounded like the mike and he were in different rooms. There's nothing professional about the Rage last night. The game and sparse fan support far outdid the Rage. Usually a pretty good show.
    Our flagship radio network has more on-air problems than student-run KRVS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    This results from not wearing headphones and listening to callers through a phone speaker instead.

Radio 101 always monitor how you sound.

Blog Entries

It is absolutely unbelievable to me how poorly run KPEL is and has been for as long as I have been listening (8 years).

How can a "business" be so horrible for so long and not be shut down? I realize there is limited competition but as someone mentioned the student-run station blows KPEL out of the water from a production viewpoint.

How does the owner of KPEL (or Town Square Media) not see what a dumpster fire it is and change management until things are fixed? You literally cannot listen to a 30 minute segment without hearing some type of screw up or technical issues. Walker and his inability to silence his cell phone while receiving texts during broadcasts is a glaring example of the unprofessionalism that is deep rooted in "The Flagship."

I mean, with today's technology, why does Walker have so many issues getting a post-game interview with Robe? I can video chat with colleagues in Saudi Arabia and these clowns struggle to achieve a 20% success rate for post game interviews....AT THE TIGUE!!!

If I had this many issues with something that I is part of my job every week I would get to the field early, and test the system over and over until I was sure it was going to work. Anytime I am givin a presentation I arrive a minimum of 30 minutes early to set up and ensure all equipment is working properly. This is common practice to any professional.

Anyone who has a job and continues to fail at what they do will at some point lose this job.....unless you work for KPEL.

It's just a matter of taking pride in what you do. Or in Walker's case it's a matter of being so arrogant that he believes he doesn't need to put in the extra effort to increase quality for us minions because the fans are so far beneath him.

How can anyone who is part of that dumpster fire and has ANY self respect at all be ok with the product they are putting out?

Rant over...

It is absolutely unbelievable to me how poorly run KPEL is and has been for as long as I have been listening (8 years).

How can a "business" be so horrible for so long and not be shut down? I realize there is limited competition but as someone mentioned the student-run station blows KPEL out of the water from a production viewpoint.

How does the owner of KPEL (or Town Square Media) not see what a dumpster fire it is and change management until things are fixed? You literally cannot listen to a 30 minute segment without hearing some type of screw up or technical issues. Walker and his inability to silence his cell phone while receiving texts during broadcasts is a glaring example of the unprofessionalism that is deep rooted in "The Flagship."

I mean with today's technology why does Walker have so many issues getting a post-game interview with Robe? I can video chat with colleagues in Saudi Arabia and these clowns struggle to achieve a 20% success rate for these post game interviews. If I had this many issues I would get to the field early, and test the system over and over until I was sure it was going to work. Anyone who has a job and continues to fail at what they do will at some point lose this job.....unless you work for KPEL.

It's just a matter of taking pride in what you do. Or in Walker's case it's a matter of being so arrogant that he believes he doesn't need to put in the extra effort to increase quality for us minions because the fans are so far beneath him.

How can anyone who is part of that dumpster fire that has ANY self respect at all be ok with the product they are putting out?

Rant over...
    Ouch! But...I agree. It's definitely amateur hour