Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Florda's uniform debacle....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.
    Posts
    5,741

    Default Florda's uniform debacle....

    This is where we are headed people.

    The "alt" uni thing needs to stop. Now. Or we'll be wearing a Louisiana version of this monstrosity....



    Their fans are embarrassed. Go read the articles. They are ______ed.

    I feel sorry for their players who will look like clowns.

    It's not cool. It's not trendy. It's just plain stupid.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Iowa City, IA
    Posts
    850

    Default Re: Florda's uniform debacle....

    Is it bad that I like them?? Hahaha


  3. #3
    RaginScotsman's Avatar
    RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,233

    Default Re: Florda's uniform debacle....

    Can we get a red, crayfish pattern?


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,669

    Default Re: Florda's uniform debacle....

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Can we get a red, crayfish pattern?
    Hold on, did you just type CRAYFISH? With a Y? The hell is this board coming to.

  5. #5
    cajun4life's Avatar
    cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,146

    Default Re: Florda's uniform debacle....

    I think it would have looked better in their school colors though.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Flagship-Land
    Posts
    469

    Default Re: Florda's uniform debacle....

    I like simple and tradition. Hate to say it, but I love the LSU white jersey tradition.


  7. #7
    RaginScotsman's Avatar
    RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,233

    Default Re: Florda's uniform debacle....

    Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Hold on, did you just type CRAYFISH? With a Y? The hell is this board coming to.
    Been living in Colorado too long. Dat's crawfish, baw.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,669

    Default Re: Florda's uniform debacle....

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Been living in Colorado too long. Dat's crawfish, baw.
    Redeemed yourself with the "baw". All is forgiven.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    17,486
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Florda's uniform debacle....

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    This is where we are headed people.

    The "alt" uni thing needs to stop. Now. Or we'll be wearing a Louisiana version of this monstrosity....



    Their fans are embarrassed. Go read the articles. They are ______ed.

    I feel sorry for their players who will look like clowns.

    It's not cool. It's not trendy. It's just plain stupid.
    Those may be the ugliest uniforms I have ever seen.

    But only because of the blue and orange.

    Exchange for Vermilion and White and those Louisiana Bull Gator uniforms will be the best I have ever seen.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    4,972

    Default Re: Florda's uniform debacle....

    If all you old farts hate them the kids probably LOVE them.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    12,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Those may be the ugliest uniforms I have ever seen.

    But only because of the blue and orange.

    Exchange for Vermilion and White and those Louisiana Bull Gator uniforms will be the best I have ever seen.
    Maryland still has the ugliest uniforms known to man. But these are pretty horrid.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Metairie, LA.
    Posts
    4,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    If all you old farts hate them the kids probably LOVE them.
    Who you callin' FART, son!?!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,102
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Been living in Colorado too long. Dat's crawfish, baw.
    Banned for Life!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    17,486
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Florda's uniform debacle....

    There was a boiled crawfish place on LA 339 near LA 92 that had Crayfish or CrawDad in their name. (can't remember other than it upset me)

    They went out of business.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •