Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Comparing Results

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    Posts
    2,574

    Default Comparing Results

    Texas A&M went toe to toe with Alabama last night.
    Alabama put 60 on Ole Miss.
    We led Texas A&M at halftime.

    I think we're ready to roll in Oxford!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    1,127

    Default Re: Comparing Results

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Texas A&M went toe to toe with Alabama last night.
    Alabama put 60 on Ole Miss.
    We led Texas A&M at halftime.

    I think we're ready to roll in Oxford!
    LMAO

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,058

    Default Re: Comparing Results

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Texas A&M went toe to toe with Alabama last night.
    Alabama put 60 on Ole Miss.
    We led Texas A&M at halftime.

    I think we're ready to roll in Oxford!
    I thought you were going to go with "We want Bama".

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    Posts
    2,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    I thought you were going to go with "We want Bama".
    Maybe we can be tied with them a halftime! That would be HUGE for our program.

    What does Massey say?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,136

    Default Re: Comparing Results

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Texas A&M went toe to toe with Alabama last night.
    Alabama put 60 on Ole Miss.
    We led Texas A&M at halftime.

    I think we're ready to roll in Oxford!
    Do a tulane one now

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    Posts
    2,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Do a tulane one now
    I don't want to.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    17,923
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Comparing Results

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Do a tulane one now
    You can never do a Tulane analysis under any circumstances.

    Tulane is the school that averaged 3.7 wins for the same decade in which they went 12-0 one year. Without that year they averaged 2.5ish wins for a decade. Boom undefeated. Boom return to normalcy.

    What they have done this year cannot be used for any comparisons.

    jmoo

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    110

    Default Re: Comparing Results

    All I know is last year the defense held them to 0 for 16 on third downs last year. Hudspeth still found a way to lose the game. 3 straight runs from inside the 5 into the strength of the defense.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,209

    Default Re: Comparing Results

    Quote Originally Posted by wscoog View Post
    All I know is last year the defense held them to 0 for 16 on third downs last year. Hudspeth still found a way to lose the game. 3 straight runs from inside the 5 into the strength of the defense.
    I'm still frustrated about that game. With the way our defense played, we should have NEVER lost.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •