Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Athletics Re-Entry Policy for 2018

Blog Entries

Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Re-Entry Policy for 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Plenty of places in the stadium to "huddle under" and all of them are closer than running anywhere outside. You prepare to go in the game knowing you can't leave and go back in without a new ticket...just like everywhere else. "____ happens" everywhere, not just at cajun field. A rule is a rule, not just when it's convenient.
    I recommend everyonhe follow the rules, this is far enough in advance to be fair.

Still, it is about the money, honey. No need to get over-righteous like you did over the misspelled fence/gate sign ... only to retract.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I recommend everyonhe follow the rules, this is far enough in advance to be fair.

Still, it is about the money, honey. No need to get over-righteous like you did over the misspelled fence/gate sign ... only to retract.
    I said it was about money and holding the crowd. You got over righteous, I told the man in advance, then he wondered why he was confronted. No need for you to get righteous about any of it. Not even sure why you are bringing it up unless you still salty about being wrong. You can always find an exception to the rule. Then we would have no rules at all.its not abou rain or kids shttn their pants no more than it is about safety. It's about change and people hate it. Everyone wants to get better until it inconveniences them.

So the people at the gate gets to decide who breaks the rule and when? Yeah that's not a giant clusterphk..getting them to actually scan tickets is a task. And no, that's the f'n problem with people today...everyone thinks the rules are for everyone but them. If it's raining that bad the stadium is empty to begin with. There is plenty of room for everyone who will be at a rain game on upper and lower concourse. If it's raining that hard you aren't going to stay dry running to your tent. This is long overdue, don't want to be a high school program stop acting like one. This will help hold the crowd and increase revenue. Bring your kids shtty pants to an event staff and I'm sure they will accommodate you. If your kid ____s his pants all the time bring him underwear or put them back in diapers. Is the Cajuns games the only place you bring then? Because everywhere else has this rule.
    Typical...trying to take the worst case scenario that happens less than 1 percent of the time and make that the basis of the rule for all."

Clearly you aren't paying attention to anything I said. I didn't say take the 1% scenario and apply it to every scenario. All I said was to make an exception to the rule 1% of the time.

Nuance clearly isn't your strong suit.

Bookstore can carry Cajun drawz for this situation... Problem solved...or if you don't have the cash to buy fresh set...perfect opportunity to introduce Commando.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    "Typical...trying to take the worst case scenario that happens less than 1 percent of the time and make that the basis of the rule for all."

Clearly you aren't paying attention to anything I said. I didn't say take the 1% scenario and apply it to every scenario. All I said was to make an exception to the rule 1% of the time.

Nuance clearly isn't your strong suit.
    So should we list every possible scenario? Would that be productive? Or should people approach an actual game day coordinator with their exceptions? Like most people with common sense would do? I'm sure we can get to 60 pages of what if's or actually discuss the rule that will actually impact %99.99 of the crowd every game? That's not something I would approach a ticket person with, they have very simple rules to inforce, as it should be. Exceptions should be brought to their boss, as it should be. 2 thousand people at the gate saying their kids sht their pants isn't gonna Work. At the end of the day what's it worth to you? Another ticket? Going home? Leaving your kid in shtty pants? I watch women throw purses in the trash at saints games, I watch them scream and holler because they have to go all the way back to the room...but they don't get in with that purse.

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Seriously? Three pages!

You people need to get a grip. There are many reasons this is happening. One is security, two is revenue and three it looks terrible to have 1/3 the crowd flood to the tailgating area

Deal with it.

I really have a passionate opinion on this on this controversial topic.

I don't give a rats ___.

Just1More is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    I really have a passionate opinion on this on this controversial topic.

I don't give a rats ___.
    You would if you were sitting next to Rebel when he shats his pants.

So should we list every possible scenario? Would that be productive? Or should people approach an actual game day coordinator with their exceptions? Like most people with common sense would do? I'm sure we can get to 60 pages of what if's or actually discuss the rule that will actually impact %99.99 of the crowd every game? That's not something I would approach a ticket person with, they have very simple rules to inforce, as it should be. Exceptions should be brought to their boss, as it should be. 2 thousand people at the gate saying their kids sht their pants isn't gonna Work. At the end of the day what's it worth to you? Another ticket? Going home? Leaving your kid in shtty pants? I watch women throw purses in the trash at saints games, I watch them scream and holler because they have to go all the way back to the room...but they don't get in with that purse.
    I'm sorry this concept is too difficult for you. I've seen people get scanned out at a pro games before. I'm sure the UL people could manage it too.

I have a suggestion! For those that like to leave at half time, go back to their tailgate area for a beer or any other reason, just purchase another ticket and the problem is solved. One ticket for the 1st half and one ticket for the 2nd half!
    You are welcome! 😜

Blog Entries

I said it was about money and holding the crowd. You got over righteous, I told the man in advance, then he wondered why he was confronted. No need for you to get righteous about any of it. Not even sure why you are bringing it up unless you still salty about being wrong. You can always find an exception to the rule. Then we would have no rules at all.its not abou rain or kids shttn their pants no more than it is about safety. It's about change and people hate it. Everyone wants to get better until it inconveniences them.
    You know you have this "thing" for Cajun Field rules.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    ... One is security, two is revenue and three it looks terrible to have 1/3 the crowd flood to the tailgating area

Deal with it.
    1=3
    2=1
    3=2

I'm sorry this concept is too difficult for you. I've seen people get scanned out at a pro games before. I'm sure the UL people could manage it too.
    Then what are you so worried about? If you are sure they can handle it? Why even mention it if you are so confident? Concept is very easy for me, you need an unused ticket to get in the game at any time...if you have an emergency look for someone with a brain that can help you figure out the emergency.

Like I said I have absolutely no problem with the rule. I just hope they enforce it with common sense.

Yeah, don't let the guy who leaves at halftime to grab a beer and BBQ back in. But if his little kid ____s his pants in the first quarter maybe you should scan him out so he can change the kids clothes and rejoin his family so they can all enjoy the rest of the game they paid $100 to see.
    When I had kids of pants ____ting age I brought clothes etc to deal with it in the stadium. If they would have ____ through all the backups, I would have taken that as a sign to go home. Like when you leave the plug out of the boat at the ramp.

Then what are you so worried about? If you are sure they can handle it? Why even mention it if you are so confident? Concept is very easy for me, you need an unused ticket to get in the game at any time...if you have an emergency look for someone with a brain that can help you figure out the emergency.
    You're funny.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    When I had kids of pants ____ting age I brought clothes etc to deal with it in the stadium. If they would have ____ through all the backups, I would have taken that as a sign to go home. Like when you leave the plug out of the boat at the ramp.
    lol

thought this was already enforced but nice to know. This is standard business

Don't see this being an issue at all. I also never understood people who buy a ticket to a game, go to said game and then do everything other than stay at said game.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    Don't see this being an issue at all. I also never understood people who buy a ticket to a game, go to said game and then do everything other than stay at said game.
    seriously

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Seriously? Three pages!

You people need to get a grip. There are many reasons this is happening. One is security, two is revenue and three it looks terrible to have 1/3 the crowd flood to the tailgating area

Deal with it.
    This. Amazing the whining.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast