Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Louisiana Athletics Re-Entry Policy for 2018

Frenchie35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Re-Entry Policy for 2018

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    Don't see this being an issue at all. I also never understood people who buy a ticket to a game, go to said game and then do everything other than stay at said game.
    Or walk the concourse from one end to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    This. Amazing the whining.
    Well, to be fair, it's just our resident pvssy doing the whining..

IMO I totally can see this for football with the larger crowd and more security needed. But in baseball this is totally over kill. If they do implement this rule and are consistent with the same rules for all then I am OK with it.

For instance down the right field line in the cooking area those people go in and out all the time. If they have a bar b que or crawfish boiling trailer outside the fence then they should not be able to come and go just like the rest of the stadium. As long as EVERYONE plays by the same rules I am ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Or walk the concourse from one end to the other.
    Yep. If they're not walking concourse they're at concession stand, or bathroom, or visiting a friend in another section. Everywhere but in their seat and watching the game.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    IMO I totally can see this for football with the larger crowd and more security needed. But in baseball this is totally over kill. If they do implement this rule and are consistent with the same rules for all then I am OK with it.

For instance down the right field line in the cooking area those people go in and out all the time. If they have a bar b que or crawfish boiling trailer outside the fence then they should not be able to come and go just like the rest of the stadium. As long as EVERYONE plays by the same rules I am ok.
    Agree there are definitely different privileges for some over others at this U that is trying to be "big time".

I initially had a fit about this, as I thought it was going to apply to the track meets as well, which can last 8 hours or more.... but I got clarification on that... track meets are not "ticketed" events.. you pay an admission charge to get in, but they put a bracelet on you.. there is no physical "ticket", so it bypasses the policy.

And before anyone asks the question, yes... you can come and go at other school's track meets... including the one 60 miles to the east.

Quote Originally Posted by barchief View Post
    I initially had a fit about this, as I thought it was going to apply to the track meets as well, which can last 8 hours or more.... but I got clarification on that... track meets are not "ticketed" events.. you pay an admission charge to get in, but they put a bracelet on you.. there is no physical "ticket", so it bypasses the policy.

And before anyone asks the question, yes... you can come and go at other school's track meets... including the one 60 miles to the east.
    Also, aren't some events held outside the stadium?

Louisiana Re: Louisiana Athletics Re-Entry Policy for 2018

I like the fact that they are giving us the rules way ahead of the game. I usually do not leave for re-entry, but I might try the experience in one of the games this year so I know what the fuss is about.

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    Agree there are definitely different privileges for some over others at this U that is trying to be "big time".
    So you guys think the cooking club members are privileged. The ones who go outside to cook are cooking for both teams. They bring in an extra pit when grilling for the teams. The visiting team pay for the meal which goes to the baseball program.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3