Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Andre Nunez highlights

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Andre Nunez highlights

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    The receiver did catch it, it was taken out of his hands and called an interception. Got to hold on to the ball. At least that's what I saw.
    The receiver never caught it. It was slightly behind him and he was moving away. The receiver got his hands on it and tipped it to the defense. Might have been intercepted even without the tip. Ball was catchable, but not easy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    The receiver never caught it. It was slightly behind him and he was moving away. The receiver got his hands on it and tipped it to the defense. Might have been intercepted even without the tip. Ball was catchable, but not easy.
    yes but it looked like to me that he had to throw it there because of the positions of the receiver and the defensive backs.

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

Default Re: Andre Nunez highlights

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    He looks like a quarterback, who is athletic. Davis looks like an athlete who is playing quarterback. I like Davis, but Nunez is the better football player.
    Dead on balls accurate.

This has been a pet peeve of mind for years. I've seen so many coaches lose their jobs over chasing athletes to play QB rather than chasing quarterbacks and designing a gameplan based on their skill set.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2