Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Softball Announces Addition of Four Transfers for 2018

  1. #21
    Frenchie35's Avatar
    Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default Re: Softball Announces Addition of Four Transfers for 2018

    I told my wife several months ago that I thought this might be coach Lotief last year because of his health condition and the stress put on him. But it might be for other reasons.........


  2. #22
    CajunAmos's Avatar
    CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    5,664

    Default Re: Softball Announces Addition of Four Transfers for 2018

    I would say that if he does leave against his will there better be a smoking gun. JMO


  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,702

    Default Re: Softball Announces Addition of Four Transfers for 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I would say that if he does leave against his will there better be a smoking gun. JMO
    I would say there is already a smoking gun since he is currently on Administrative Leave! Does anyone else remember any other coach at UL being put on this type of leave? I can't.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    17,912
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Softball Announces Addition of Four Transfers for 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I would say there is already a smoking gun since he is currently on Administrative Leave! Does anyone else remember any other coach at UL being put on this type of leave? I can't.
    Is this the 3rd or 4th time Mike has taken some sort of temporary departure?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,702

    Default Re: Softball Announces Addition of Four Transfers for 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Is this the 3rd or 4th time Mike has taken some sort of temporary departure?
    It doesn't sound like Mike had any choice in this one. He was apparently told, not asked, in this occurrence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •