Thread: Dion Ray

Default Dion Ray

Coach hall if you'd really like a change of pace when you bring in Dion Ray please see Ga So O tonight. That O fits him perfectly and teams would have to prepare for 2 completely different Os. Give me that shot gun option at least 1 drive per quarter and you add 21 points to your totals.

Default Re: Dion Ray

Are they still running the triple option at GA So? If so, that's going to require a good bit of training and teaching of our OL, I would imagine.

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Coach hall if you'd really like a change of pace when you bring in Dion Ray please see Ga So O tonight. That O fits him perfectly and teams would have to prepare for 2 completely different Os. Give me that shot gun option at least 1 drive per quarter and you add 21 points to your totals.
    Actually Dion Ray should either change positions or transfer out.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Actually Dion Ray should either change positions or transfer out.
    Dude would kill it at LB.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Are they still running the triple option at GA So? If so, that's going to require a good bit of training and teaching of our OL, I would imagine.
    Option out of the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    It's out of the gun. For the guys up front it's basically zone read blocking with more action in the back field.