Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 203

Thread: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I think you mistake people wanting Hudspeth gone as our football coach and everyone hating him as the same thing. I surely don't hate him. He's still a meathead who can't coach to save his job. That doesn't mean I hate the man.

    I'm extremely appreciative of his first 4 years and what he's been able to do facility wise. Be he doesn't get a pass on the sanctions, or the losing seasons, attrition within the program and flat out bad football.

    I am a fan of The Program, not the coach. Hell I probably give Robe more crap than anyone when we underperform. It's called expectations and accountability. You either win or you get fired. It's as simple as that.
    It is as simple as that which is why I don't see the need to make stuff up about the guy. At the end of the day this is a job to all those guys. All of them got promotions and better jobs including hudspeth and they all helped each other do that. Some may have left on bad terms but I don't see how that's different than any other business when you are the boss. If he was so difficult to work for, why did almost the entire staff stay together for so long? Why do you have guys returning? Former players coming coach here? Why would willis come back and try to help hud save his job if his departure wasn't on good terms? Or done respectfully? People would be better off sticking to the things the guy is actually failing at, like wins and losses instead of making a conspiracy about every single thing that happens with the program.

  2. #62
    cajun4life's Avatar
    cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    It is as simple as that which is why I don't see the need to make stuff up about the guy. At the end of the day this is a job to all those guys. All of them got promotions and better jobs including hudspeth and they all helped each other do that. Some may have left on bad terms but I don't see how that's different than any other business when you are the boss. If he was so difficult to work for, why did almost the entire staff stay together for so long? Why do you have guys returning? Former players coming coach here? Why would willis come back and try to help hud save his job if his departure wasn't on good terms? Or done respectfully? People would be better off sticking to the things the guy is actually failing at, like wins and losses instead of making a conspiracy about every single thing that happens with the program.
    Who is making stuff up? How many DC's have he had? How many times has he thrown someone else under the bus? He hasn't trusted an OC or DC except in years 1 & 2 with Jay Johnson and this year with Will Hall. From all indications he is a micromanager who has a relatively low football acumen.

    He's the highest paid coach in the Sun Belt and I think he is at best the 5th best coach in the conference.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Who is making stuff up? How many DC's have he had? How many times has he thrown someone else under the bus? He hasn't trusted an OC or DC except in years 1 & 2 with Jay Johnson and this year with Will Hall. From all indications he is a micromanager who has a relatively low football acumen.

    He's the highest paid coach in the Sun Belt and I think he is at best the 5th best coach in the conference.
    You are missing my point. Every time a coach or player leaves its because they hate hud, can't stand hud, hud ran em off, they had enough of hud sht, can't work for hud. Hud is an idiot, hud is racist... when the fact is people leave and it's not always his fault every time. When Willis left for the NFL it was because he was tired of dealing with hud, even though it was pretty clear the guy took a promotion to go the NFL but that didn't fit the narrative. Well, doesn't look like James Willis hates hud, he left to coach in the NFL. All coaches who aren't winning are either throwing people under the bus or just "coach speaking" they can't win. Every time he opens his mouth he gets hammered, regardless of what he says. If he says some vague coach speak people hammer him for "lying" and "covering his sss" if he tries to discuss our problems with scheme or personnel then he is throwing people under the bus. It's just silly to me to watch it. He will be fired or retained by what he does on the field, not winning press conferences.

  4. #64
    cajun4life's Avatar
    cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    You are missing my point. Every time a coach or player leaves its because they hate hud, can't stand hud, hud ran em off, they had enough of hud sht, can't work for hud. Hud is an idiot, hud is racist... when the fact is people leave and it's not always his fault every time. When Willis left for the NFL it was because he was tired of dealing with hud, even though it was pretty clear the guy took a promotion to go the NFL but that didn't fit the narrative. Well, doesn't look like James Willis hates hud, he left to coach in the NFL. All coaches who aren't winning are either throwing people under the bus or just "coach speaking" they can't win. Every time he opens his mouth he gets hammered, regardless of what he says. If he says some vague coach speak people hammer him for "lying" and "covering his sss" if he tries to discuss our problems with scheme or personnel then he is throwing people under the bus. It's just silly to me to watch it. He will be fired or retained by what he does on the field, not winning press conferences.
    Ever thought James Willis owes him some sort of loyalty? I mean Hud threw out a lifeline after his domestic issue at TT. So maybe Willis is returning the favor.

    There is plenty of rumors and story's out there that suggest Hudspeth is not easy to work with. So to say people leaving isn't on Hud is kinda just turning a blind eye dont you think?

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Ever thought James Willis owes him some sort of loyalty? I mean Hud threw out a lifeline after his domestic issue at TT. So maybe Willis is returning the favor.

    There is plenty of rumors and story's out there that suggest Hudspeth is not easy to work with. So to say people leaving isn't on Hud is kinda just turning a blind eye dont you think?
    Never said there aren't some, but it's not every single situation like some try to push. Every single person that has left here "is bevause of hud" A man in his 8th year that runs a program that yearly consist of 145 people total is going to lose people, just like every single program in America. You know some kids do just quit right? Quit football all together, some need to be run off. Some just aren't good enough and are misses. Hud has had more coaches leave for promotions than anything else. Loyalty? If the guy "supposedly screwed you over" when you left, why would he have loyalty? Well because hud didn't run him off, he didn't leave on bad terms...he left for the NFL. A lot of times things are exactly what they seem and not a huge conspiracy.

  6. #66
    cajun4life's Avatar
    cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Never said there aren't some, but it's not every single situation like some try to push. Every single person that has left here "is bevause of hud" A man in his 8th year that runs a program that yearly consist of 145 people total is going to lose people, just like every single program in America. You know some kids do just quit right? Quit football all together, some need to be run off. Some just aren't good enough and are misses. Hud has had more coaches leave for promotions than anything else. Loyalty? If the guy "supposedly screwed you over" when you left, why would he have loyalty? Well because hud didn't run him off, he didn't leave on bad terms...he left for the NFL. A lot of times things are exactly what they seem and not a huge conspiracy.
    You're right! Hudspeth is infallible!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    13,621

    Default Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

    Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Never said there aren't some, but it's not every single situation like some try to push. Every single person that has left here "is bevause of hud" A man in his 8th year that runs a program that yearly consist of 145 people total is going to lose people, just like every single program in America. You know some kids do just quit right? Quit football all together, some need to be run off. Some just aren't good enough and are misses. Hud has had more coaches leave for promotions than anything else. Loyalty? If the guy "supposedly screwed you over" when you left, why would he have loyalty? Well because hud didn't run him off, he didn't leave on bad terms...he left for the NFL. A lot of times things are exactly what they seem and not a huge conspiracy.
    Ok, I've let this go on log enough.

    Who are all those "promotions" that left?

    Where is Melvin Smith coaching?
    Where is Jay Johnson coaching?
    Greg Stewart is at a D2 school.
    How about Matt Wallerstedt?
    Willis was let go by the Saints, and jobless.
    How about the OC from last year?

    Rebowe is a HC at a D2 school, for his position that was a slight upgrade.
    Rusty Whitt is at Texas Tech, making more money.

    Sometimes, people are desperate and will swallow their pride to survive. There was a well known riff between Willis and Hudspeth over something that really shouldn't be discussed here, but just because YOU didn't get wind of it doesn't mean YOU know what went on.

    There have been Hundreds of defections over the 7 years, and no crazycajun, not everyone has been "a conspiracy". But the ones that have left with legitimate concerns have been aired. Sorry you don't like that.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    And he is failing across the board.. If he wants to help, he should quit. But he has 1,000,000 to buy off scott farmers people . Yes, he still has people on here. Shameful...
    My point is it doesn't hurt to try. Remember, his job is in jeopardy. Don't you think he's trying everything he can to win games? Short of resigning of course.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    18,383
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    My point is it doesn't hurt to try. Remember, his job is in jeopardy. Don't you think he's trying everything he can to win games? Short of resigning of course.
    I'm with you, to me this has the potential to be a win/win.

    Certainly nothing to lose.

  10. #70
    cajun4life's Avatar
    cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I'm with you, to me this has the potential to be a win/win.

    Certainly nothing to lose.
    Of course there isn't anything to lose. He is coaching for his job at the moment. I don't see 3 wins for the season. A $1M coach only getting 3 wins is cause for termination.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Ok, I've let this go on log enough.

    Who are all those "promotions" that left?

    Where is Melvin Smith coaching?
    Where is Jay Johnson coaching?
    Greg Stewart is at a D2 school.
    How about Matt Wallerstedt?
    Willis was let go by the Saints, and jobless.
    How about the OC from last year?

    Rebowe is a HC at a D2 school, for his position that was a slight upgrade.
    Rusty Whitt is at Texas Tech, making more money.

    Sometimes, people are desperate and will swallow their pride to survive. There was a well known riff between Willis and Hudspeth over something that really shouldn't be discussed here, but just because YOU didn't get wind of it doesn't mean YOU know what went on.

    There have been Hundreds of defections over the 7 years, and no crazycajun, not everyone has been "a conspiracy". But the ones that have left with legitimate concerns have been aired. Sorry you don't like that.
    Jay Johnson went be an OC in the big10 back home near his sick father, he is now at #5 Georgia. I guess hud caused the HC to be fired at Minnesota over a tweet? And a player boycott? Wallerstedt is a DC at Charlotte in CUSA...certainly a step up from being an analyst in the SBC. Rusty Whitt, big12 more money. Rebowe is a HC at a division 1 school and going from position coach to a HC in your recruting area is a promotion and logical career move. James Willis went to the nfl which is clearly a promotion, and has now returned. Melvin Smith? Did you like his defense? Smith is still being paid by Auburn, and coaching at Lamar. You think you are the only one around here that knows players? Coaches? You get your info from the same disgruntled people all the time so YOU only get one side of the story...the one YOU want to hear and the one YOU want you push. You and a few others are the only ones "airing" things around here...just like Willis left on bad terms, well doesn't that theory look blown up at this point. Fusilier, Mitchell where are they playing? Where is tanner Holmes transferring? "As bad as the artigue deal
    Was" weird the thing that was going to sink hud magically never did, he is still here and so is artigue. So which is it? Is hud the slickest, smartest, luckiest guy in the world? Or is he a meatbead idiot? For a dumb guy he has sure managed to navigate all these scandals and being a terrible human being to work and play for, he keeps escaping...or the truth has been stretched if not flat out wrong at times. The OC from last year? He is still here, for his 8th year under this terrible man, if anybody had a reason to leave it was Munoz but guess what? He didn't. Hud didn't fire willis from the saints but doesn't surprise me you are trying to put all these guys issues post UL on hud, that's what you do all the time, everything is his fault all the time...which is exactly my point.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    OAK RIDGE, NC
    Posts
    3,682

    Default Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Ok, I've let this go on log enough.

    Who are all those "promotions" that left?

    Where is Melvin Smith coaching?
    Where is Jay Johnson coaching?
    Greg Stewart is at a D2 school.
    How about Matt Wallerstedt?
    Willis was let go by the Saints, and jobless.
    How about the OC from last year?

    Rebowe is a HC at a D2 school, for his position that was a slight upgrade.
    Rusty Whitt is at Texas Tech, making more money.

    Sometimes, people are desperate and will swallow their pride to survive. There was a well known riff between Willis and Hudspeth over something that really shouldn't be discussed here, but just because YOU didn't get wind of it doesn't mean YOU know what went on.

    There have been Hundreds of defections over the 7 years, and no crazycajun, not everyone has been "a conspiracy". But the ones that have left with legitimate concerns have been aired. Sorry you don't like that.
    No one is at a D2 school. They are at FCS, their is a difference between FCS (former D-1AA) and D-2.

    Rebowe is a head coach at FCS level, that is an upgrade for him.
    Jay Johnson became the OC at a P5 school, he is not there because the HC got fired, not for failing but for lack of organizational control.
    Greg Stewart was fired and is currently the DC at a FCS school
    Whitt is the Strength and Conditioning coach at a P5 School
    Willis went to the NFL
    Matt Wallerstedt is the DC at Charlotte a FBS School making more money then at UL.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    13,621

    Default Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

    Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Jay Johnson went be an OC in the big10 back home near his sick father, he is now at #5 Georgia. I guess hud caused the HC to be fired at Minnesota over a tweet? And a player boycott? Wallerstedt is a DC at Charlotte in CUSA...certainly a step up from being an analyst in the SBC. Rusty Whitt, big12 more money. Rebowe is a HC at a division 1 school and going from position coach to a HC in your recruting area is a promotion and logical career move. James Willis went to the nfl which is clearly a promotion, and has now returned. Melvin Smith? Did you like his defense? Smith is still being paid by Auburn, and coaching at Lamar. You think you are the only one around here that knows players? Coaches? You get your info from the same disgruntled people all the time so YOU only get one side of the story...the one YOU want to hear and the one YOU want you push. You and a few others are the only ones "airing" things around here...just like Willis left on bad terms, well doesn't that theory look blown up at this point. Fusilier, Mitchell where are they playing? Where is tanner Holmes transferring? "As bad as the artigue deal
    Was" weird the thing that was going to sink hud magically never did, he is still here and so is artigue. So which is it? Is hud the slickest, smartest, luckiest guy in the world? Or is he a meatbead idiot? For a dumb guy he has sure managed to navigate all these scandals and being a terrible human being to work and play for, he keeps escaping...or the truth has been stretched if not flat out wrong at times.
    Jay Johnson is an ANALYST. He's not on staff. (BTW, I loved Jay Johnson) Point is, Jay Johnson was an OC at a better job for 1 year. That's the fact.

    Walldersedt is a coach on a bottom 3 team in America. Making no money. That's a promotion? OK.

    James Willis didn't last 2 years with the Saints and was UNEMPLOYED. Hudspeth is desperate, and reached out to the closest available lifeline. This is not rocket science.

    YOU have no ____ing clue where I get my information, and if you think it's from a select few people on the message board, you're dumber that your posts suggest. I'm a realistic supporter with a brain, I ask questions from both sides of every discussion before I post here. Tanner Holmes was just granted his release and will play ball somewhere. Fuse will be playing for Rebowe next year and I have no idea what Cody Mitchell is doing. Glad you can remember a few names to support your agenda, which btw, is incredible considering you accuse others of pushing an agenda counter to the truth when you are here pushing the Hudspeth is awesome narrative. Funny how that works.

    If you'd like to refute the information that was posted here about Stevie, perhaps you should seek out Mike Artigue and tell him the ____ was made up and overblown. I'd love to hear you report back to everyone how that conversation went.

    Mark Hudspeth has been the beneficiary of extraordinary circumstances. A desperate athletic program with NO leadership experienced some wins, signed a ridiculous contract, during a time when the state began a nose dive financially AND a lot of people sold their souls to back during the NCAA sanctions investigation. A lot of people have kept quiet about a lot of things around here, IMO, for fear of being found out.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    13,621

    Default Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    No one is at a D2 school. They are at FCS, their is a difference between FCS (former D-1AA) and D-2.

    Rebowe is a head coach at FCS level, that is an upgrade for him.
    Jay Johnson became the OC at a P5 school, he is not there because the HC got fired, not for failing but for lack of organizational control.
    Greg Stewart was fired and is currently the DC at a FCS school
    Whitt is the Strength and Conditioning coach at a P5 School
    Willis went to the NFL
    Matt Wallerstedt is the DC at Charlotte a FBS School making more money then at UL.
    I know the answers to the questions Dave.
    I also know the difference between D2 and FCS. It's called snark.
    Why isn't Jay coaching somewhere?
    Why is Stewart at FCS?
    Willis went to the NFL for 6 months and hasn't been employed since.
    Wallerstedt took a lateral move. If he was so great, he'd have been hired here. For his friend, Mark Hudspeth.. But that didn't happen.. hmm.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Jay Johnson is an ANALYST. He's not on staff. (BTW, I loved Jay Johnson) Point is, Jay Johnson was an OC at a better job for 1 year. That's the fact.

    Walldersedt is a coach on a bottom 3 team in America. Making no money. That's a promotion? OK.

    James Willis didn't last 2 years with the Saints and was UNEMPLOYED. Hudspeth is desperate, and reached out to the closest available lifeline. This is not rocket science.

    YOU have no ____ing clue where I get my information, and if you think it's from a select few people on the message board, you're dumber that your posts suggest. I'm a realistic supporter with a brain, I ask questions from both sides of every discussion before I post here. Tanner Holmes was just granted his release and will play ball somewhere. Fuse will be playing for Rebowe next year and I have no idea what Cody Mitchell is doing. Glad you can remember a few names to support your agenda, which btw, is incredible considering you accuse others of pushing an agenda counter to the truth when you are here pushing the Hudspeth is awesome narrative. Funny how that works.

    If you'd like to refute the information that was posted here about Stevie, perhaps you should seek out Mike Artigue and tell him the ____ was made up and overblown. I'd love to hear you report back to everyone how that conversation went.

    Mark Hudspeth has been the beneficiary of extraordinary circumstances. A desperate athletic program with NO leadership experienced some wins, signed a ridiculous contract, during a time when the state began a nose dive financially AND a lot of people sold their souls to back during the NCAA sanctions investigation. A lot of people have kept quiet about a lot of things around here, IMO, for fear of being found out.
    And I suppose the HC at Minnesota getting fired was huds fault? Again, the guys left hud for promotions, how the phq does anything that happened after they left here have anything to do with hud? You realize how bitter and ridiculous you sound when you say that? I never said it was made up but if it was that bad, how could that kid stay? A coach that is his actual position coach also? Sometimes you should swallow your pride and do what's right and leave though? The truth almost 100% of the time is in between. You choose to listen to what you want to hear. I look at what's actually happening, father stories from both sides and make a conclusion. Both sides of the story, and look at the facts. Players get passed off at their coach and situation all the time and leave. Players never stepping foot on campus is more concerning than a disgruntled 18-19-20 year old. It's funny you try to downplay all these coaches promotions but then turn around and say fusilier will go play at the same school you tried to downplay rebowe going coach. So rebowe taking a promotion at Nichols isn't really a promotion but I'm supposed to be concerned about losing fusilier to that same exact school but he is taking the exact same position.

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I know the answers to the questions Dave.
    I also know the difference between D2 and FCS. It's called snark.
    Why isn't Jay coaching somewhere?
    Why is Stewart at FCS?
    Willis went to the NFL for 6 months and hasn't been employed since.
    Wallerstedt took a lateral move. If he was so great, he'd have been hired here. For his friend, Mark Hudspeth.. But that didn't happen.. hmm.
    Their abilities as coaches have nothing to do with their personal relationship with Hud. Jay Johnson lost his job after Christmas in a very strange circumstance, now you are trying to discredit Jay Johnson abilities to further your agenda. Jay Johnson is respected enough to be given a job at Georgia and I promise you will be back at OC somewhere next year. Willis lasted 2 years with the saints while its irrelevant, at least you can be accurate.

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    And I suppose the HC at Minnesota getting fired was huds fault? Again, the guys left hud for promotions, how the phq does anything that happened after they left here have anything to do with hud? You realize how bitter and ridiculous you sound when you say that? I never said it was made up but if it was that bad, how could that kid stay? A coach that is his actual position coach also? Sometimes you should swallow your pride and do what's right and leave though? The truth almost 100% of the time is in between. You choose to listen to what you want to hear. I look at what's actually happening, gather stories from both sides and make a conclusion. Both sides of the story, and look at the facts. Players get passed off at their coach and situation all the time and leave. Players never stepping foot on campus is more concerning than a disgruntled 18-19-20 year old. It's funny you try to downplay all these coaches promotions but then turn around and say fusilier will go play at the same school you tried to downplay rebowe going coach. So rebowe taking a promotion at Nichols isn't really a promotion but I'm supposed to be concerned about losing fusilier to that same exact school but he is taking the exact same position.

  18. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    13,621

    Default Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

    Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Their abilities as coaches have nothing to do with their personal relationship with Hud. Jay Johnson lost his job after Christmas in a very strange circumstance, now you are trying to discredit Jay Johnson abilities to further your agenda. Jay Johnson is respected enough to be given a job at Georgia and I promise you will be back at OC somewhere next year. Willis lasted 2 years with the saints while its irrelevant, at least you can be accurate.
    Jay Johnson is a hell of a coach, and I thought a ton of him as a man. I have nothing bad to say about him, I was only pointing to the fact that you made these guys out to be only leaving for promotions. Jay is the exception.

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    13,621

    Default Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

    Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    And I suppose the HC at Minnesota getting fired was huds fault? Again, the guys left hud for promotions, how the phq does anything that happened after they left here have anything to do with hud? You realize how bitter and ridiculous you sound when you say that? I never said it was made up but if it was that bad, how could that kid stay? A coach that is his actual position coach also? Sometimes you should swallow your pride and do what's right and leave though? The truth almost 100% of the time is in between. You choose to listen to what you want to hear. I look at what's actually happening, father stories from both sides and make a conclusion. Both sides of the story, and look at the facts. Players get passed off at their coach and situation all the time and leave. Players never stepping foot on campus is more concerning than a disgruntled 18-19-20 year old. It's funny you try to downplay all these coaches promotions but then turn around and say fusilier will go play at the same school you tried to downplay rebowe going coach. So rebowe taking a promotion at Nichols isn't really a promotion but I'm supposed to be concerned about losing fusilier to that same exact school but he is taking the exact same position.
    I choose to listen to what is going on around the complex. I choose to bring the conversation to the public and let people get BOTH sides of the story, because god knows, the cheerleaders will always paint the most positive picture and leave supporters in the dark. Where else are you going to get the darker side of the story, 1420? Hudspeths attrition rate is very bad. People wonder why. I try to shed light. Team goes in the tank over the past 3 years, people wonder why. Kids walk off the field, post locker room videos, get arrested, talk ____ to fans on social mieda, PEOPLE WONDER wtf is going on with our football program.. I try to tell the story we would NEVER get else where.

    Outside of Whitt and Jay, I don't have to downplay the promotions, because they are minor promotions at best. None of that is the point. You are over-sensationalizing (which you accuse others of) by going the extreme opposite of what people say here. Of course it's not always Huds fault. I've defended him on many occasions on personnel decisions. The fact is, some serious ____ has gone on over the last few years. It isn't a narrative.

  20. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Jay Johnson is a hell of a coach, and I thought a ton of him as a man. I have nothing bad to say about him, I was only pointing to the fact that you made these guys out to be only leaving for promotions. Jay is the exception.
    They all did, regardless if you want to admit it. Stewart, Smith and Lovings are the ones who didn't.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •