Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Troy 24 - LSU 21

Default Re: Troy 24 - LSU 21

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    12 million dollar buyout. I'd fire the AD on that alone. I hope they keep him. Everything LSU gets...it roundly deserves.
    Absolutely. Not defending our situation and the buy out because it's insane as well but least Hud had early success here. LSU had all the negotiating power when they hired Orgeron, this is his dream job, a 12 million buyout before getting a W as an official head coach is just idiotic. They deserve all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Absolutely. Not defending our situation and the buy out because it's insane as well but least Hud had early success here. LSU had all the negotiating power when they hired Orgeron, this is his dream job, a 12 million buyout before getting a W as an official head coach is just idiotic. They deserve all of this.
    LOLSU can plss and moan all they want.
    The legislator was very upset about the Les Miles buyout situation and was a key component of him not being fired after the A&M game. No way in hell they allow LOLSU to fire an pay him that amount of money. Private money doesn't matter. Politically, it looks awful for a broke state raising taxes in record numbers to allow it's flagship University to spend that kind of money on a football coach.

They are stuck with Coach O.

Furthermore, if LOLSU is allowed to buyout Orgeron, they can't say a damn thing about us buying out Hudspeth. Either way, its a win win for us.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    LOLSU can plss and moan all they want.
    The legislator was very upset about the Les Miles buyout situation and was a key component of him not being fired after the A&M game. No way in hell they allow LOLSU to fire an pay him that amount of money. Private money doesn't matter. Politically, it looks awful for a broke state raising taxes in record numbers to allow it's flagship University to spend that kind of money on a football coach.

They are stuck with Coach O.

Furthermore, if LOLSU is allowed to buyout Orgeron, they can't say a damn thing about us buying out Hudspeth. Either way, its a win win for us.
    Excellent points

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Excellent points
    Doc, Troy may have effectively saved our football program from the abyss.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ron/721059001/

An ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS account of the Orgeron Hiring.
    Must read.

Quote Originally Posted by tdncz View Post
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ron/721059001/

An ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS account of the Orgeron Hiring.
    Must read.
    That is Awesome!!

Save our program, help our state?" What?? Go F urself LSU.

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

Somebody call Stevie and Kevin and tell them they need to contact Troy ASAP so that the can explain to the Trojans they are not supposed to do what they did Saturday. I mean, an SBC school acting like that. It's just silly.Who do they think they are. This is not the way we are supposed to do things here in the G5 and the SBC.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Somebody call Stevie and Kevin and tell them they need to contact Troy ASAP so that the can explain to the Trojans they are not supposed to do what they did Saturday. I mean, an SBC school acting like that. It's just silly.Who do they think they are. This is not the way we are supposed to do things here in the G5 and the SBC.
    They are probably to busy manning that go fund me page trying help get Coach O fired.

Sounds like Roarman...

What's even funnier is that people are actually ponying up $5 and $25 a pop thinking they'll make a difference. They have already raised about $280 of the $12m. At this rate, they'll have the money in less than 42,858 days!! Thats only 117 years away. Geaux tiggers

basinbear is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Yeah....Aleva attended the Farmer school of negotiating.....

Stevie P figured out how Nick Saban and Drew Brees are responsible for the Troy win.

And espn1420 actually let that article make it to the website. I remember he had a few articles several months ago that sounded like a 3rd grader wrote them for his first oral presentation. Someone should keep an accumulation these stellar pieces that that can be used against them in any competitive bid/point system award of broadcast rights.

12 million dollar buyout. I'd fire the AD on that alone. I hope they keep him. Everything LSU gets...it roundly deserves.
    Great point

I'm with you in that one. The day they hired that quick trigger idiot from Duke something like this was bound to happen. It came down to hiring O because he was b* hurt.

Tigerploppings continues be be a chuckle fest.

osted by BRgetthenet online on 10/2/17 at 7:41 pm to The Baker
    Well, then can he fire Alleva now?

I'll cut his grass for life.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

All of the tools that got on here defending our big losses to SEC and other P5s need to also get busted in the nuts. We hear from them every year after Hud loses (without a giant killer game plan) that we're not supposed to compete at that level. We just play football to win SBC championships (which we don't)... and get bowl eligible.

We should be way bigger football giant killers than Troy.

Answer this. Why should we be that much better than Troy? What have we done that Troy hasn't?

Legitimate question. Not attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post

osted by BRgetthenet online on 10/2/17 at 7:41 pm to The Baker
    Well, then can he fire Alleva now?

I'll cut his grass for life.
    Pretty much what happened at Nebraska

Quote Originally Posted by bmv90 View Post
    Answer this. Why should we be that much better than Troy? What have we done that Troy hasn't?

Legitimate question. Not attacking.
    The point is we haven't. We have all the tools and just as many resources if not more as Troy to be successful.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast