Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Troy 24 - LSU 21

Default Re: Troy 24 - LSU 21

Being stand up is one thing. Saying one too many sentences is another. I'm sure "I'll do it again" isn't a real reassuring remark making things better. Florida is going to stomp a mud hole next week, especially with having to move the game to BR last year.

"It's not about pointing fingers," Orgeron said after the game. "Looking in the mirror and getting better. I took the blame the first time. I'll do it again."

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    We have no excuse not to be more like Troy... or better. It's disgusting.
    Hey, Mr. Negativity. We went to College Station a couple weeks ago and led at halftime! We collected a million bucks and played 30 minutes of football like no other!

Maybe lsu schedule is getting tougher afterall.... Prior opponents record was 7-13, now adding sunbelt team it is 11-14... Does espn still have them third?

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ls...n-beating-lsu/

Doesnt even look like a lockerroom, looks like a hallway

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I'm sure they heard plenty from the fans in BR, but you can't be doing that. He will probably face some discipline.

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    I'm sure they heard plenty from the fans in BR, but you can't be doing that. He will probably face some discipline.
    It's Troy...I doubt he will see any punishment. I tend to place Troy in the same crowd as FIU.

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    Normally I would criticize that behavior, but after being on that same visitors sideline and hearing their crap- I have zero problem with it.

The best part was pulling into the stadium with 70 year old women double birding our bus with their grand kids right next to them. Good times

Nothing to see here imho, sec celebrates on field with no penalty this is well off field...you think lswho didnt do worse to him to lead to the response? Interesting..... Didnt aTm do something at our game too? Hmmm. I recall some beer cans thrown at me near lswho(assault?) and i was refused service at a concession stand (racism/bigotry?)

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Normally I would criticize that behavior, but after being on that same visitors sideline and hearing their crap- I have zero problem with it.

The best part was pulling into the stadium with 70 year old women double birding our bus with their grand kids right next to them. Good times
    Exactly! Bump!

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Nothing to see here imho, sec celebrates on field with no penalty this is well off field...you think lswho didnt do worse to him to lead to the response? Interesting..... Didnt aTm do something at our game too? Hmmm. I recall some beer cans thrown at me near lswho(assault?) and i was refused service at a concession stand (racism/bigotry?)
    Texans A&M was quite possibly the classiest and most welcoming visiting place I've ever been for a Cajuns football game. They were the exact opposite of what visiting fans will see at places like Florida and LSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Texans A&M was quite possibly the classiest and most welcoming visiting place I've ever been for a Cajuns football game. They were the exact opposite of what visiting fans will see at places like Florida and LSU.
    I was five days at the 2007 baseball regional at aTm. I had zero complaints.

RaginScotsman is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post

Can't imagine what that feels like. Good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    The tiger band was just ____ed they couldn't play Neck/STTDB

And they're stuck with O, 12 million buyout this year and paying Miles 9 mill over 6 years.

And their AD makes Scott Farmer look brilliant.

Not that I don't enjoy LSU getting rung as much as the next guy, but what is this new suck in BR going to do to our already _____ty recruiting?

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by whataburger View Post
    Not that I don't enjoy LSU getting rung as much as the next guy, but what is this new suck in BR going to do to our already _____ty recruiting?
    Exactly!! We need LSU to be a 10 win team. If they fall to the 6-6 days it really hurts us. Especially if we continue to suck. Now if we fire Hud and win 9 or 10 games then sustained crappiness for LSU and a run of real success for us could help.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Exactly!! We need LSU to be a 10 win team. If they fall to the 6-6 days it really hurts us. Especially if we continue to suck. Now if we fire Hud and win 9 or 10 games then sustained crappiness for LSU and a run of real success for us could help.
    Exactly: being crappy at a time when lsu is crappy only compounds the frustration. One can only imagine how far our program could grow in the void if we were at a strong point when they faltered.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast