Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: OT: A college basketball bribery scandal is expected to lead to arrests of 10 people

Default Re: OT: A college basketball bribery scandal is expected to lead to arrests of 10 people

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    You're obviously not a bettor.
    Speaking of fbi, are posts sufficient evidence to charge someone with illegal sports gambling? Or at least a starting point for an investigation? I also hear a radio host talk way too much about it (to the point that it makes the show bad, so even if legal i find it bad for ratings)

Default Re: OT: A college basketball bribery scandal is expected to lead to arrests of 10 people

sEcSPN @sEc_SPN

6m
    Because Emmert and Saban are buddies. That's how.
    Dan Wolken @DanWolken
    Can someone explain to me how Alabama conducted a 24 hour investigation of its basketball program, found no wrongdoing but fired someone?

http://collegebasketball.nbcsports.c...in-sexton/amp/

So we are supposed to believe that only the hoops team and no other sports at bama have "former ncaa enforcement officrrs" on staff

P.s. why would no name players not likely to make nba or graduate need financial advising services in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Speaking of fbi, are posts sufficient evidence to charge someone with illegal sports gambling? Or at least a starting point for an investigation? I also hear a radio host talk way too much about it (to the point that it makes the show bad, so even if legal i find it bad for ratings)
    Sports betting, at 90% of normal people's level, is akin to going 75 mph in a 70 mph zone.
    And will be 100% legal before the end of 2018.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4