Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Maggard, The Time is Now

UL Football Re: Dr. Maggard, The Time is Now

That's just a few, but those are the biggest things that have absolutely ____ED ME OFF this season!!!

UL Football Re: Dr. Maggard, The Time is Now

vs ULM: ~1:30 to go in 1st half, two timeouts, and down by 10. Hud didn't EVEN TRY to score.
    vs TXST: few minutes left in 1st half, we just intercepted them in endzone. Another UL score would have buried them. Hud didn't EVEN TRY to score.
    at stAte: TOTALLY not prepared to play. That is on Hud.
    at stAte: Comment at halftime are NOT acceptable. TOTALLY threw his QB's under the bus.
    at stAte: TOTALLY embarrassed this university on national TV.

That's just a few, but those are the biggest things that have absolutely ____ED ME OFF this season!!!

Default Re: Dr. Maggard, The Time is Now

Has this man ever said, "We lost, and it's on me. I'll fix it for next week."

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    From my observations, it was closer to this when we were winning, but since we started losing it is getting worst and worst.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    From my observations, it was closer to this when we were winning, but since we started losing it is getting worst and worst.
    He said the right things very early on but it's been a while.

It's never happened

What makes me the most upset is that I fervently supported bringing Mike Alden in. Fervently supported the hiring of Maggard and fervently supported keeping Alden's team in place in order to clean this dumpster fire of a program up. The reason supported it? FOR TIMES LIKE THIS. This program has proven time and time again that they are tone deaf, have zero situational awareness and are ALWAYS the last ones to "get it". THIS is the exact moment that we need an adult to step in and make PROGRAM CHANGING decisions that past admins have been incapable of making.

TIME IS NOW DR. MAGGARD.

Who really cares what he says at this point (don't mean to be rude to you specifically), it doesn't do anything even if he said the right things. What counts (to me anyway) is what he does and we know plenty of that.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    What makes me the most upset is that I fervently supported bringing Mike Alden in. Fervently supported the hiring of Maggard and fervently supported keeping Alden's team in place in order to clean this dumpster fire of a program up. The reason supported it? FOR TIMES LIKE THIS. This program has proven time and time again that they are tone deaf, have zero situational awareness and are ALWAYS the last ones to "get it". THIS is the exact moment that we need an adult to step in and make PROGRAM CHANGING decisions that past admins have been incapable of making.

TIME IS NOW DR. MAGGARD.
    Would love to see it happen, but I don't think it will. Maybe a chance towards the end of the season, I'm hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Who really cares what he says at this point (don't mean to be rude to you specifically), it doesn't do anything even if he said the right things. What counts (to me anyway) is what he does and we know plenty of that.
    He keeps calling players out, he will lose his players.

Ok, and....

Will lose? or has already lost?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post

TIME IS NOW DR. MAGGARD.
    All About $$$$ We can't afford to fire him , and that was before the legal battle with our soon to be former softball coach

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun_RH View Post
    Will lose? or has already lost?
    I don't know that answer, but keep talking that way and he will lose them. He's digging his own grave.

I don't know that answer, but keep talking that way and he will lose them. He's digging his own grave.
    But his grave is a sweet payday, and more time to sculpt his guns.

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    All About $$$$ We can't afford to fire him , and that was before the legal battle with our soon to be former softball coach
    The money is available.

I'm not accepting that excuse anymore. It will cost us exponentially more money if he's not fired immediately. We are hemorrhaging fans, supporters, donors, respect, likability, etc.

I'm not accepting politics, money, timing, none of that BS. Fire him now, get rid of Lotief, lick our wounds, and lets set ourselves up for 2018.

We, as a fanbase, have got to stop accepting this garbage.

The money is there. Maggard just needs to pull the trigger and pick up the phone.

Hud has been calling out players or coaches for sure starting in his second year. This was one of the main reasons I quit going to QB club meetings in his 3rd year. He was calling out someone and sometimes trying to make a joke about it. He's a phony!

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    He said the right things very early on but it's been a while.
    That's what she said.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast