Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Dr. Maggard, The Time is Now

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dr. Maggard, The Time is Now

Quote Originally Posted by GATOR GRUNT View Post
    I totally agree with you. Jay is a babbling, know nothing, unprofessional fool. I do not understand why anyone would waste their eardrums on that guy.
    Read the sign, don't feed the Gators.

Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    All of the above. Plus, take a look at our record. Is that the record of a $1 million head coach?

Exactly! I think that people who hold themselves accountable are more likely to be successful. They take a look at themselves to see what mistakes they made, or what they could have done differently. As opposed to someone who tries to put the blame on everyone/ everything else, as if they are some bystander that had nothing to do with the poor performance. The quarterback comment isn't the first example of this.... blaming the practice facility, many other examples

Quote Originally Posted by carnold983 View Post
    Exactly! I think that people who hold themselves accountable are more likely to be successful. They take a look at themselves to see what mistakes they made, or what they could have done differently. As opposed to someone who tries to put the blame on everyone/ everything else, as if they are some bystander that had nothing to do with the poor performance. The quarterback comment isn't the first example of this.... blaming the practice facility, many other examples
    Ding ding ding!

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: Dr. Maggard, The Time is Now

Headed into 48 hours since the beat down. Apparently Maggard couldn't convince t-jo to release the overpriced coach. I'm thinking I'll get a chance to upgrade my seats for 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Headed into 48 hours since the beat down. Apparently Maggard couldn't convince t-jo to release the overpriced coach. I'm thinking I'll get a chance to upgrade my seats for 2018.
    Man, I did that with Fletcher in the dome. My reseat from Blackham sucked in the dome, but, much like the current football situation, Fletcher ticked off enough fans I approached mid court.

I would not mind moving my football tickets, the beer guy blocks my view.

They're not going to can Thud now. If we go o fer the rest of the way, I'd expect a Christmas present.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cajun View Post
    Hud is undermining the program at this point which is worse than underachieving
    As far as I'm concerned, it didn't function at Thurs. night. That's why I thought the broadcast should be terminated.

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Man, I did that with Fletcher in the dome. My reseat from Blackham sucked in the dome, but, much like the current football situation, Fletcher ticked off enough fans I approached mid court.

They're not going to can Thud now. If we go o fer the rest of the way, I'd expect a Christmas present.
    His buyout will be cheaper after the season, so it makes zero sense to fire him now. Also, I don't think we go 0'fer the rest of the way. We will win 1 maybe 2 more games. As I predicted earlier this year. We will at best finish 4-8 or 3-9.

IMHO he will be terminated after the season, but before the second signing day.

I agree. We will more than likely win one more, Georgia Southern. I have to think Maggard is already putting together a list to replace Coach Meathead.

Not sure if anyone's watching, but on ESPN U, that barnburner Tulsa offense that put up 66 points against us scored its first points against that daunting 2-4 UConn Defense after 3 1/2 quarters of play.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post

I can't believe you were screwed in reseating to the Dome. Wait, I just looked at my parking pass for basketball ....! What the frick!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reddot View Post
    I can't believe you were screwed in reseating to the Dome. Wait, I just looked at my parking pass for basketball ....! What the frick!
    Extra parking space?

BeauCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by reddot View Post
    Moving you out across Cajundome Boulevard too? My reseats weren't too good from Blackham either.

Deep in the Ouachita Mountains Hot Springs Village, Ark

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Dr. Maggard, The Time is Now

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Has this man ever said, "We lost, and it's on me. I'll fix it for next week."
    some people in power, authority, and leadership just cannot bring themselves to accept that maybe, just maybe they could improve themselves, or make better decisions, or take responsibility for their actions. also, some people just don't have that kind of self-awareness that others take for granted.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11