Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28

Thread: Dr. Maggard, The Time is Now

Clutch0364 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan View Post
    Brent Pry?
    I wouldn't go Pry. I don't really want any connection to past. Complete culture overhaul.

Default Re: Dr. Maggard, The Time is Now

Looking like Mike Leach will be hired at Tennessee, so if he's at all realistic for us and we make the call, Kevin Sumlin is still out there. I'd be VERY excited, even if we'd be talking about a 2 or 3 year turnaround and he leaves for something bigger and better. Whoever we eventually hire, like Arkansas State, that should be our goal: hire a coach that's so successful that we're looking for another one every few years.

I hope that, with all this talk, we're actually looking for a coach in a couple days. I'm pretty nervous that we might not be.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    I hope that, with all this talk, we're actually looking for a coach in a couple days. I'm pretty nervous that we might not be.
    Fans have spoken and we have an AD that can see past happy hour at Corner Bar ..when the lafy media turns on you it's over

Anyone watching the AAC Champ game right now?
    The level of athlete and level of play is pretty damn good.
    I'm convinced UCF is a top 8 team in America. The last 3 years, AAC has put out excellent product.

I know for a fact it is the goal of the current admin to be in the AAC. The national attention and quality of play is something that we desperately need to be associated with. We need to make a hire that can get us there. Right now, we're not close.

Just a reminder, the time is now Dr. Maggard.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

FAU VS N TX

I'm looking at stands in the CUSA championship game. In spite of a great season, home field for FAU the stands look a lot like ours did last week.

I agree AAC or Bust

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    FAU VS N TX

I'm looking at stands in the CUSA championship game. In spite of a great season, home field for FAU the stands look a lot like ours did last week.
    Yes, but we all laughed at UNT and FAU leaving, both are in the championship game on national television. So there's that opportunity to build your brand.

Kiffin has done a nice job at FAU. I like the fact he looks disgusted settling for a field goal.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

True enough. Still no fans was the point. A stadium that looks like ours did last week playing for a championship. That's my point here, we can be much better than we've been. Clearly last years conference rank waswan anomaly. But we're bottom feeders in the worst conference more often than not

Blog Entries

The hoax playing Fla St respectable 14-0 3rd. I know Fla St is in a state of flux but we would be down 30 .

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28