Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanner Holmes Transferring

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    Less than 23% of Hud's last 5 recruiting classes have made it to their 3rd year with the program.
    Am I understanding you correctly. 77% never make it here or transfer out?

Geaux is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Am I understanding you correctly. 77% never make it here or transfer out?
    Yep!

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Yep!
    GTFO of here. I knew it was bad, but didn't put the time to research it.

Less than 23% of Hud's last 5 recruiting classes have made it to their 3rd year with the program.
    How'd you get this number?

And it's an anomaly ...kids never transfer out of other college programs 😔. Jeez, let's let the season play out and see what happens. I'm so sick of this knee jerk reaction crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunBrew View Post
    And it's an anomaly ...kids never transfer out of other college programs 😔. Jeez, let's let the season play out and see what happens. I'm so sick of this knee jerk reaction crap.
    You're either new here, a hired gun or have no idea what you're talking about. Attrition rate has been a problem for 4 years. Let the season play out? This isn't about the damn season. It's about players getting railroaded and our program becoming a mockery.

I'm not wasting my time on this clown.

CajunsBrew you must brew that skunk beer.

Default Re: Tanner Holmes Transferring

Clearly you have no clue. I bet you wanted to give Baldwin a few more years!!

Blog Entries

Well Jay "Dirty Sanchez" Walker is back into the spin zone. How many times can one guy try and spin a story only for it to be proven false again.
    I listened to about 30 minutes of his show today for first time all season. The way he makes excuses for Hud and crew is completely embarrassing. He is like a very bad PR guy who is secretly in love with Hud.

Once he finally retires I hope he goes back and listens to himself and cringes. For any man to sell his soal like that year after year in front an entire fan base is just not right.

Blog Entries

I agree, 23% retention would mean 77% of the team transferred in.

That's a lot of transferred outs from other schools.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    I listened to about 30 minutes of his show today for first time all season. The way he makes excuses for Hud and crew is completely embarrassing. He is like a very bad PR guy who is secretly in love with Hud.

Once he finally retires I hope he goes back and listens to himself and cringes. For any man to sell his soal like that year after year in front an entire fan base is just not right.
    Do you honestly think Jay is a HUD fan? I don't live in Lafayette but have listened to his show some. You can tell he genuinely liked/likes Robert Lee ( not the confederate general) Scott Farmer, And Robe. I don't get the sense at all He likes Hud.

Ron Gomez and Don Allen were the best.... Jay is a yes man for the university...he's their puppet.

Is it baseball season yet? I don't expect much from from basketball either. Same scenario, Marlin in 7 years made 1 NCAA appearance and getting 500k a year and yet he's still here. Not a good return on investment in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I've been told that this thread is getting attention from some members of the Holmes family. I do not wish to cause undue attention or harm to your family Ma'am/Sir. And I realize that you do not owe me, or this school anything at all. My intention was to bring to light the truth on what has happened between your son/brother/cousin/nephew/etc as it seems that losing players is becoming a common theme around here. As you know, Tanner was roommates with another player that left our program with little explanation, Cody Mitchell. A young man that I was very impressed by, was able to speak to and thought our future looked bright with guys like this choosing to be Ragin' Cajuns.

I know it's not ideal, but I would encourage you guys to speak to the people that are and will be asking questions about whats going on. If not for your sake, for ours. I came away very impressed when meeting Tanner the one time I was able to, and wish you all nothing but the best. Again, please consider getting your story out.

Thanks
    The kid left the program after the second game. He was a starter. Fans are going to ask questions since it affects the program we support. There is obviously a story here. I'm sorry if it upsets some members of the family but Tanner has made a decision and it garners discussion. Like MAT said, if they want to tell us what happened and squash any rumor that may be out there, I'm all ears but it won't stop people from talking and in some cases, making assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    Is it baseball season yet? I don't expect much from from basketball either. Same scenario, Marlin in 7 years made 1 NCAA appearance and getting 500k a year and yet he's still here. Not a good return on investment in my opinion.
    This is where I find myself now. I was not on the fire Hud bandwagon last year. Turns out I was wrong. Recruiting is abysmal. I don't see the same fire as early on. Don't let go of the rope seems a life time ago.

As a university we have stepped up and are paying top G5 salaries. We have to expect... demand better. There are zero reasons why we should not be at the top of this conference. ZERO. At this level it is very easy to measure success. Wins and losses. Playing competitive is now only a dream and that is sad.

I had such high hopes

Drip drip drip... Media getting involved

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Drip drip drip... Media getting involved
    103.7?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    103.7?
    Leading the charge, but virtually everyone is asking questions.. I have two messages just this morning from newspapers..

Drip drip drip..

GTFO of here. I knew it was bad, but didn't put the time to research it.
    Actually, if the number is that bad, shouldn't we be worried about potential APR troubles?

Just establishing a timeline here..
    Notice the date, and notice the certainty..
    Odd to say that about a player that quit over playing time..

Drip Drip Drip..

Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast