Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Tanner Holmes Transferring

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    There's an ocean between what we're saying. Also, are your players defensive guys or offensive guys?

I should have remained silent and I'm sorry I didn't. I'm backing out of this argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun fan1 View Post
    I should have remained silent and I'm sorry I didn't. I'm backing out of this argument.
    Look man, if you're going to come on here and say the things I've claimed are false, you have to expect me to defend my stance.

I take what you've said here into consideration. Sincerely.

Look man, if you're going to come on here and say the things I've claimed are false, you have to expect me to defend my stance.

I take what you've said here into consideration. Sincerely.
    I understand and respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun fan1 View Post
    I understand and respect that.
    Just curious, are the guys you're able to talk to saying Holmes missed practice for some other reason than injury?

Just curious, are the guys you're able to talk to saying Holmes missed practice for some other reason than injury?
    No, but I actually did not ask why, initially I was told by someone that he was sick but I'm really not sure

Default Re: Tanner Holmes Transferring

While watching "SEC Storied - Herschel Walker", I kept thinking now that is a man. I'm not insinuating that some of our players aren't, but when you get your shoulder dislocated and go right back into the game, you are definitely not of the "Strawberry" generation (easily bruised).

I highly recommend all of our players to watch this documentary...

Blog Entries

Whether injured or sick when a player isn't able to practice, most would suspect his timing is off and he won't ready to play much less start.

In the course of a dismal defensive routing you go against your better judgement of two quarters ago and decide to see if the rusty player can help.

He confirms your original suspicions and then some, so you return to your original plan as far as rusty player is concerned.

Rusty player quits.

Conspiracy theories ensue.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Whether injured or sick when a player isn't able to practice, most would suspect his timing is off and he won't ready to play much less start.

In the course of a dismal defensive routing you go against your better judgement of two quarters ago and decide to see if the rusty player can help.

He confirms your original suspicions and then some, so you return to your original plan as far as rusty player is concerned.

Rusty player quits.

Conspiracy theories ensue.
    Just stop. It's embarrassing.

Hey you know that guy Jim Cantore? Yeah, that Weather Channel guy who basically does nothing until a big storm comes. And when it comes he sticks himself in the windiest spot he can find and starts exaggerating and yelling about how insane things are around him?

Kinda reminds me of one of the posters here.

I bet he's going to call me a name too.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Hey you know that guy Jim Cantore? Yeah, that Weather Channel guy who basically does nothing until a big storm comes. And when it comes he sticks himself in the windiest spot he can find and starts exaggerating and yelling about how insane things are around him?

Kinda reminds me of one of the posters here.

My favorite was when he said, "okay, when the storm makes landfall, what your're going to have is a lot of wind and rain".

I mean, who knew?

Well, you are the one antagonizing here. Pretty easy to ignore posters you don't want to see.

This is where I'm at, and I have reason to believe this is where the athletic admin is at. The injury was significant enough to be a major story through week 2. It was significant enough to have him removed from game 1.

Unfortunately, there is no official injury report in NCAA football. So it might come down to who knows what about the injury from the training staff.
    Trey ragas was removed from game 1 and was a big story all week as well, so IMO that really doesn't say anything to the extent of the injury and if he could or should go.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Well, you are the one antagonizing here. Pretty easy to ignore posters you don't want to see.
    The guy is irrelevant. He has a long history of being completely and totally wrong, a university schill, a farmer cuckhold, and takes the opposite side of every argument just for attention.

Also a liberal, so there's that.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Rebel... shame on you. Substance dude. Substance.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    I personally see it as being in the middle, Holmes didn't get the start, that p'sd him off...when they asked him to go in He says no, I'm hurt...they said if you don't get in there you done. Sounds much more logical than either argument and is somewhere in between both stories. Hud isn't the only coach on that field and we know there are several high character coaches on that staff that A wouldn't tolerate that and B wouldn't stay silent if it did go down that way. I guess we will see.
    Ding ding ding!
    But ManInHisOwnLittleMind knows the truth but can't tell anyone you just have to trust him. And if you don't believe him you are a *#%&$@?$&@&$.

Blog Entries

The guy is irrelevant. He has a long history of being completely and totally wrong,
    Says the guy who argued for a whole week that losing games was reason to terminate Hud's contract.....until a lawyer told him how WRONG he was.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Ding ding ding!
    But ManInHisOwnLittleMind knows the truth but can't tell anyone you just have to trust him. And if you don't believe him you are a *#%&$@?$&@&$.
    It's been over a year, and you still haven't figured out what the hell was said. But I understand why you cling to it because it's the only thing you have. I feel sorry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Rebel... shame on you. Substance dude. Substance.
    One dude just posted 150 times in one thread like Alex Jones on a 3 day cocaine bender and you're going to call me out for one single post?

P.S. I said he'd respond by name-calling, and and he responded by calling me lots of names. If that's not substance I don't know what is.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast