Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: post Texas A&M: Hud Accountability Index

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    This post is a joke! You wanna cry about something? Cry about the type of athletes that are being brought into the program! Arrests of our players is at an all time high! Bring in quality students athletes instead of the thugs that are on the roster. (Between arrests and suspensions of course!) Priorities must be of the upmost importance. There are plenty of great athletes that don't break the law! Our recruiters have to find them and sigh them. That's the only thing I hold against the current staff. Get these thugs outta here and bring in quality student athletes.
    Dude you are making my point for me. Time for hud to go.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: Official fire hud thread

This post is a joke! You wanna cry about something? Cry about the type of athletes that are being brought into the program! Arrests of our players is at an all time high! Bring in quality students athletes instead of the thugs that are on the roster. (Between arrests and suspensions of course!) Priorities must be of the upmost importancI'm e. There are plenty of great athletes that don't break the law! Our recruiters have to find them and sigh them. That's the only thing I hold against the current staff. Get these thugs outta here and bring in quality student athletes.
    We've got no more thugs than the vast majority of FBS programs. I'd feel very comfortable in any venue I'd find myself with the young men on the team.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Official fire hud thread

This post is a joke! You wanna cry about something? Cry about the type of athletes that are being brought into the program! Arrests of our players is at an all time high! Bring in quality students athletes instead of the thugs that are on the roster. (Between arrests and suspensions of course!) Priorities must be of the upmost importance. There are plenty of great athletes that don't break the law! Our recruiters have to find them and sigh them. That's the only thing I hold against the current staff. Get these thugs outta here and bring in quality student athletes.
    Tyla, did Mark read this before he consented for you to defend him with it?

I agree with the arrests. They have increased. But I also wonder if the players' academics are up to par too. Not only do I expect to win as a fan, but as an alumnus, I expect the players to have integrity (no criminal activity) and to remember that they are STUDENT athletes. No use for stupid players.

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

This thread is too far down the list.

He needs to be let go.

Blog Entries

It was not proven that the arrested (group) players did anything more than a best friend would do. Albeit for a previously arrested player.

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    It was not proven that the arrested (group) players did anything more than a best friend would do. Albeit for a previously arrested player.
    It may not have been proven, but I'm pretty sure they had ill intent. This wasn't a friendly visit.

Hudspeth spun it that way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    It may not have been proven, but I'm pretty sure they had ill intent. This wasn't a friendly visit.

Hudspeth spun it that way.
    I have no idea what Hud did, but I saw it that way.

ill intent doesn't hold on to every single item including underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I have no idea what Hud did, but I saw it that way.

ill intent doesn't hold on to every single item including underwear.
    They went over there to beat his _____. He wasn't there so they took his stuff.

I thought the narrative by those "in the know" was that it was a prank that had gone wrong.

I think they knew he was in jail... or am i wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    I thought the narrative by those "in the know" was that it was a prank that had gone wrong.
    THat was my initial understanding as well. As more time passes and more people talked from 2 of the 3 sides invoked IMO it wasn't a harmless prank. It wasn't meant to be theft either.

So after this weekends game we will get a better picture as to what we have as a HC. Victor embarassed our previous HC hopefully he doesn't do it again.

So after this weekends game we will get a better picture as to what we have as a HC. Victor embarassed our previous HC hopefully he doesn't do it again.
    He was there last year

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    He was there last year
    What's your point?

Hudspeth doesn't have a great (by our standards) defense to bail him out. ULM is a hot mess. So are we. If Davis isn't 90% or better his mechanics will break down and his throws will be all over the place. This is their super bowl and a perfect trap game for us.

We lose this game and we may not win another until Ga So.

What's your point?

Hudspeth doesn't have a great (by our standards) defense to bail him out. ULM is a hot mess. So are we. If Davis isn't 90% or better his mechanics will break down and his throws will be all over the place. This is their super bowl and a perfect trap game for us.

I'm not in Huds Corner however, We embarrassed that same coach last year... I have seen zero improvements to ULM football from the Todd Berry era IDK what makes you think he is such a great coach

Blog Entries

What's your point?

WE are a HOT MESS// Seriously? Stop the ___ kissing supporting please. We will be lucky to be the hoax. They have a real coach. We don't.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    I'm not in Huds Corner however, We embarrassed that same coach last year... I have seen zero improvements to ULM football from the Todd Berry era IDK what makes you think he is such a great coach
    At this point, CAJUN NATION HAS kicked Schmedium shirt to curb

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    WE are a HOT MESS// Seriously? Stop the ___ kissing supporting please. We will be lucky to be the hoax. They have a real coach. We don't.
    You need a lesson in reading comprehension.

Blog Entries

You need a lesson in reading comprehension.
    my apologies.. I read it wrong. My bad

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast