_ _ _ _
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Louisiana Baseball Unveils Challenging 2018 Schedule

Default Re: Louisiana Baseball Unveils Challenging 2018 Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    Was it a typo that South Alabama is a non-conference series or did I misread ?

I was told it was a typo

I'm pretty sure that South Alabama is a non-conference series this season. The conference schedule does not include all conference members, and I think this year was the year we were going to miss playing S. Alabama during the conference season. Therefore, Robe & Babb scheduled them as a non-conference opponent. If I'm correct, this is a great move. Cajuns and Jaguars should play every season!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that South Alabama is a non-conference series this season. The conference schedule does not include all conference members, and I think this year was the year we were going to miss playing S. Alabama during the conference season. Therefore, Robe & Babb scheduled them as a non-conference opponent. If I'm correct, this is a great move. Cajuns and Jaguars should play every season!
    You are correct. I believe I heard Coach in an interview state that we were not playing USA in a conference series this year, but fortunately the schedule allowed us to work them in, in a non conference weekend and both coaches were very happy it worked out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    You are correct. I believe I heard Coach in an interview state that we were not playing USA in a conference series this year, but fortunately the schedule allowed us to work them in, in a non conference weekend and both coaches were very happy it worked out that way.
    Correct. Great job of scheduling

Man looking at that schedule the easiest out of conference game we have could be a 38-21 Wright State team that just missed winning their conference tournament championship. They also took 2/3 from Clemson and 1/3 from South Carolina and they beat Pitt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3