Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Halftime Retention

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Sell 50/50 tickets and anounce the winner after the game.
    Bingo! People will stay for a chance to win 6-7k. I never understood why they didn't sell 50/50 tickets for football and basketball. Just have 3 or 4 stands spread out throughout the stadium and at the entrance. Make the announcement with 5 minutes to go.

Default Re: Halftime Retention

Give away 1 on-campus parking pass per game to be used the following Sping semester. All students must register before 1st Quarter is over and announce winner in last 5 minutes of the game. Must be present to win. Problem solved.

I'm sure the University can afford to give away 5 spots.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    Bingo! People will stay for a chance to win 6-7k. I never understood why they didn't sell 50/50 tickets for football and basketball. Just have 3 or 4 stands spread out throughout the stadium and at the entrance. Make the announcement with 5 minutes to go.
    ......I never could figure our not doing this based on other sport's success.....could have a different frat or sorority handle each game......SF mentioned its being classified as gambling and with the added regulations, he didn't want to mess up the good thing we had going!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ......I never could figure our not doing this based on other sport's success.....could have a different frat or sorority handle each game......SF mentioned its being classified as gambling and with the added regulations, he didn't want to mess up the good thing we had going!!!
    I don't see why it's not considered gambling at baseball but would be at football...it's a fundraising raffle ticket. Sounds like somebody was too lazy to do it.

Nothing says high school level football...than a ____ing 50/50 raffle.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    That's weird, first place I ever saw it was at a Washington redskins game 2 years ago...pot was $34k...then saw it again at chargers game last year and pot was $18k...I've never seen it at a high school game but haven't been to one in years.

That's weird, first place I ever saw it was at a Washington redskins game 2 years ago...pot was $34k...then saw it again at chargers game last year and pot was $18k...I've never seen it at a high school game but haven't been to one in years.
    Then you woke up and remembered you were CrazyCajun and you were really the angry parent at a pee wee football game.

Then you woke up and remembered you were CrazyCajun and you were really the angry parent at a pee wee football game.
    I'm Not angry or a parent, never been to a peewee football game but apparently you sell 50/50 raffle tickets at teurlings games.

A coworker of mine won just south of $11 grand at an Astros game last year playing 50/50. I play now every time I go.

I'm Not angry or a parent, never been to a peewee football game but apparently you sell 50/50 raffle tickets at teurlings games.
    All in the name of finding the whereabouts of CrazyCajun.

All in the name of finding the whereabouts of CrazyCajun.
    Don't know him but I bet You aren't gonna find him under a high school bleacher, but I doubt that stops you.

Don't know him but I bet You aren't gonna find him under a high school bleacher, but I doubt that stops you.
    It's my life's work to consistently point and laugh at your dumb ___ for changing your screen name to try and hide who you are. Two name changes and you still aren't me.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    I'm not aware of any school that gives students 50 yd line seats like we used to. There is nothing wrong with the seats they have, especially when those seats are free. Check out student sections at P5 stadiums and you will see them sitting about where ours do. Our problem is a failure over the years to cultivate our students and alumni into athletics. The same can be said for the Lafayette community. It has always been just putting on the event and hope people show up. Then we give them a lackluster event. We've learned nothing from P5 schools that we have played on the road as to what has made them successful. Any wonder we can only get 18,000 fans for our first game. It is pitiful that students would leave the game at half time.
    Florida students get the first several rows of the visitors side including the 50. I think the students could have been moved when/if the stadium got remodeled. There just want a reason to do it when it happened

Also at Saints games, AZ Diamondbacks games. I think Astros as well?

It's my life's work to consistently point and laugh at your dumb ___ for changing your screen name to try and hide who you are. Two name changes and you still aren't me.
    If by not you, you mean fantasizing sexually about coach hud yourself and other men or by not throwing temper tantrums when proven wrong or acting like a child with daddy issues...no I'm not you...never wanna be

If by not you, you mean fantasizing sexually about coach hud yourself and other men or by not throwing temper tantrums when proven wrong or acting like a child with daddy issues...no I'm not you...never wanna be
    Run from your past Crazy...run fast...it will eventually catch up with you. The shame of your cowardice will turn you into an even more feeble version of yourself. You won't ever be me...no matter how many times you change your screen name.

Run from your past Crazy...run fast...it will eventually catch up with you. The shame of your cowardice will turn you into an even more feeble version of yourself. You won't ever be me...no matter how many times you change your screen name.
    Thank god

Thank god
    For CrazyCajun?

Blog Entries

For CrazyCajun?
    I'm confused, are you saying he is actually CrazyCajun?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I'm confused, are you saying he is actually CrazyCajun?
    I'm no F. Lee Bailey...but I've heard through the grapevine that it is.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast