Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20
Results 381 to 386 of 386

Thread: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs Southeastern LA

  1. #381
    Just1More's Avatar
    Just1More is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    15,121
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs Southeastern LA

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Nice seeing you too. Of course the coaches are pointing out their mistakes and probably with a few choice words. However, I know coaches and players at times get aggravated with people who can't walk and chew gum at the same time being critical of them. They also know that most fans do not know the technical aspects of their craft and therefore often don't respect comments made. I myself laugh when folks try to analyze what goes on in the oil and gas industry when they don't even know what seismic is or what drives economic decisions. That being said, athletics has results as the bottom line and Saturday night the defense and coverage teams did not do well. If they don't recognize that they are in denial. I am sure they do and will work hard to improve. Beyond all that my main point of suggesting players not visit here was more of a time management issue. They have their academic classes, study hall, film study, practice, and more game preparation to occupy their time. Visiting here does nothing to help them be successful.
    As usual, couldn't agree with you more Mike.

  2. #382
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,824

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs Southeastern LA

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I thought the broadcast was outstanding. Probably the best I've ever seen at Cajun Field.
    But I hear that there was a lot of issues during the broadcast.......did not hear too much for our game, but several others.....freezing up, etc. I watched all of the replay of ours, and 1/2 of the @ruston game, and there is nothing wrong with either one. Must've been a streaming issue during the game.
    BTW, there was terrible internet availability while at the game. Everybody had 3-4 bars, but nothing would load, VERY slow, etc. Didn't have this issue last year, so don't know what could of caused it this year.

  3. #383
    VObserver's Avatar
    VObserver is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Abbeville, LA
    Posts
    5,203

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs Southeastern LA

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    But I hear that there was a lot of issues during the broadcast.......did not hear too much for our game, but several others.....freezing up, etc. I watched all of the replay of ours, and 1/2 of the @ruston game, and there is nothing wrong with either one. Must've been a streaming issue during the game.
    BTW, there was terrible internet availability while at the game. Everybody had 3-4 bars, but nothing would load, VERY slow, etc. Didn't have this issue last year, so don't know what could of caused it this year.
    There were times Saturday during our game that NO game being streamed on ESPN 3 would load or stream. It was definitely a network/streaming issue.

  4. #384
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,404

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs Southeastern LA

    I listened to the first half espn3 cleared up after halftime


  5. #385
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    17,861
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs Southeastern LA

    Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    I listened to the first half espn3 cleared up after halftime
    Unless they have a way to change settings at half time...

    Here is what I think is really happening; As viewers/listeners drop off, bandwidth capabilities seemingly improve.

  6. #386
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,490

    Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs Southeastern LA

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Unless they have a way to change settings at half time...

    Here is what I think is really happening; As viewers/listeners drop off, bandwidth capabilities seemingly improve.
    supposedly it was happening to all the games on ESPN3 not just ours

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •