Thread: Tim Rebowe

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Tim Rebowe

Congratulations to Coach Rebowe and his Nicholls State Colonels for opening the season with a 37 to 35 victory over McNeese last night. McNeese dominated the game statistically but Nicholls never quit and won on a last second field goal. I know many people became friends with Coach Rebowe and family when he was here. I am sure most Cajun fans are very happy with the win and hope he has a good year.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Tim Rebowe

Congrats to Tim Rebowe. He's a great guy, and a great coach.

I am always impressed with a coach whose team defeats another team with apparently much better talent. While no question the pick 6 was a game changer the execution of the Nicholls offense in crunch time was very crisp.

Nice game Coach Rebowe!

wcd35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

It was a fun game to watch. Especially the 2nd half all the way down to the wire. Anytime McNeese loses is enjoyable

I don't see Gabe Fusselier on the roster for Nichols, did he not end up there. So from what I can see neither Fussilier or Haynes who both transferred out, I thought to play at FCS schools are not on any rosters this year.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I don't see Gabe Fusselier on the roster for Nichols, did he not end there. So from what I can see neither Fussilier or Haynes who both transferred out, I thought to play at FCS schools are not on any rosters this year.
    I thought Haynes gave up football and I am not sure where Fuselier ended up at. Coach Rebowe was on with Jay on radio earlier. He said hello to all his Cajun friends.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    It was a fun game to watch. Especially the 2nd half all the way down to the wire. Anytime McNeese loses is enjoyable
    Yeah....chalk it up to karma for insulting us after we let them use our IPF.

Good to hear. Go Coach Rebowe.

I missed the insult. What did they say?

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: Tim Rebowe

The coach thanked LAFAYETTE for their allowing McNees use of the IPC Monday and Tuesday.

There are some po'd Cowboys out there. I'm just hoping we can take care of SLU because they are supposed to be good with skill players and FBS transfers. A loss tonight will feel like a kick in the shorts.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: Tim Rebowe

Definitely had to throw my shorts into a vat of bleach after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Definitely had to throw my shorts into a vat of bleach after the game.
    I just threw them away. I didn't want to associate with anything I was wearing for that game. its gonna get ugly this year boys.