Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This is just sad

UL 1984, 1999 . . . . This is just sad

These people are there to help and risking their lives already and now have to worry about being shot at. Wow
    https://www.mediaite.com/online/good...rescue-effort/

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Misdirected gunfire

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Katrina 2005:

I remember seeing Cajun Navy getting ready to launch towards New Orleans and wrapping around Acadiana Mall at 4am in the morning.
    ......Saw on Drudge that they were being shot at by looters!!!

Default Re: Cajun Navy

It was near Greenspoint which is also known as Gunspoint here.

Blog Entries

Evidently no one reported being shot at "officially"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/29...y-victims.html

Not sure who they would report it to.

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by UL Ragin Jason View Post
    It was near Greenspoint which is also known as Gunspoint here.
    Yup, the cesspool between Houston and the very nice areas of Spring and The Woodlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ......Saw on Drudge that they were being shot at by looters!!!
    This was a false report. Advocate reporting Cajun Navy was not fired upon.

Anyway, idk how you all feel about the Cajun Navy, but it is literally one of my favorite things. Too many reasons to list why, but I just absolutely love what these people are doing. Get choked up everytime there's a distaste and these guys respond this way.

I should have known better, but the advocate report is WRONG. Cajun Navy official FB page reports being shot at.

____ing lowlife scum.

Heard Cajun Navy "official" walk back the exaggerated claims. Reminiscent of a lot of the outright lies about Katrina and the SuperDome. Fear mongering like this resulted in innocent blackman murdered on a bridge in New Orleans. The reality was the most dangerous thing was to be a black male in New Orleans. It also exposed Chris Kyle as a celebrated liar. Brace yourselves for plenty of the same B.S. which slights those in desparate need and discredits the true selfless heroic rescue efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    Heard Cajun Navy "official" walk back the exaggerated claims. Reminiscent of a lot of the outright lies about Katrina and the SuperDome. Fear mongering like this resulted in innocent blackman murdered on a bridge in New Orleans. The reality was the most dangerous thing was to be a black male in New Orleans. Exposed Chris Kyle as a celebrated liar. Brace yourselves for plenty of the same B.S. which slights those in desparate need and discredits the true selfless heroic rescue efforts.
    So you're prepared to call these selfless heroes, liars?

Heard Cajun Navy "official" walk back the exaggerated claims. Reminiscent of a lot of the outright lies about Katrina and the SuperDome. Fear mongering like this resulted in innocent blackman murdered on a bridge in New Orleans. The reality was the most dangerous thing was to be a black male in New Orleans. It also exposed Chris Kyle as a celebrated liar. Brace yourselves for plenty of the same B.S. which slights those in desparate need and discredits the true selfless heroic rescue efforts.
    So if a gun is fired on open water, you would know for certain it wasn't fired in your direction? Put yourself in these peoples situation and tell me how calm you would be in the middle of nowhere rescuing people and you would hear gunfire. How would you know if they are firing to get your attention or firing at you? I doubt you are even brave enough to put yourself in these rescue situations much less handle the sound of near by gunfire a generator backfiring or a transformer blowing...you would sht your panties. These people drove 4-5 hours on their own dime to rescue people but you are right..it's actually all part of their bigger plan of far mongoring and racist bigotry. A bunch of white southerners riding around saving people from the poorest neighborhoods in Houston, that's racism at its finest isn't it. Unfortunately for you and your people, things like this unite the south across all communities. I know that kills you to hear that...sets your goals of communism back a little doesn't it.

A lot of lies came out of Katrina and were debunked. Cajun Navy's own walked back the exaggerations thus far. When rescuers take supplies, gas or boats they are "commandeering". Flood victims attempting to take broken down abandoned boats are likewise commandeering. They certainly aren't lowlife scum. Same BS as Katrina, no need for it. It detracts from the real tragedy and undermines truthful heroic efforts. This exposes that men who live in fear of the poor, blacks and latinos are not up to the task at hand.

A lot of lies came out of Katrina and were debunked. Cajun Navy's own walked back the exaggerations thus far. When rescuers take supplies, gas or boats they are "commandeering". Flood victims attempting to take broken down abandoned boats are likewise commandeering. They certainly aren't lowlife scum. Same BS as Katrina, no need for it. It detracts from the real tragedy and undermines truthful heroic efforts. This exposes that men who live in fear of the poor, blacks and latinos are not up to the task at hand.
    Or the leader and the man agreed it was in the best interest of everyone to retract the story so all the volunteers don't leave. You don't know the whole story, you are typical know it all little twit who wants to push an agenda. You certainly don't seem like the kind who knows what gunfire sounds like in a boat, on water..in a neighborhood with walls echoing everywhere. So someone who lives in fear of minorities spent hundreds of their own dollars and drove hours to rescue them? Got it..makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    So if a gun is fired on open water, you would know for certain it wasn't fired in your direction? Put yourself in these peoples situation and tell me how calm you would be in the middle of nowhere rescuing people and you would hear gunfire. How would you know if they are firing to get your attention or firing at you? I doubt you are even brave enough to put yourself in these rescue situations much less handle the sound of near by gunfire a generator backfiring or a transformer blowing...you would sht your panties. These people drove 4-5 hours on their own dime to rescue people but you are right..it's actually all part of their bigger plan of far mongoring and racist bigotry. A bunch of white southerners riding around saving people from the poorest neighborhoods in Houston, that's racism at its finest isn't it. Unfortunately for you and your people, things like this unite the south across all communities. I know that kills you to hear that...sets your goals of communism back a little doesn't it.
    CrazyCajun straw manning the ____ out of this post. It's almost like he never changed his screen name.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    CrazyCajun straw manning the ____ out of this post. It's almost like he never changed his screen name.
    And it's like you just stay 6 years old...ageless. What time you and penrod heading west in yall paddle boat to save Houston from the kkk?

And it's like you just stay 6 years old...ageless. What time you and penrod heading west in yall paddle boat to save Houston from the kkk?
    That all depends, when do you turn off Rush Limbaugh and wipe the mayonnaise off your dick?

Their own peers know those among them "exaggerating". In all credit a frightening situation but the reality is extremely doubtful rescuers are under fire. Same BS debunked with Katrina (heard plenty from my peers that just wasn't true. At that time, in town even heard evacuees had escaped the Cajun Dome, stolen cars, had robbed a heavily fortified local gunstore which is stouter than the Alamo and staffed by competent gun enthusiasts, and were going hospital to hospital robbing narcotics. This repeated by seemingly intelligent men)This sort of nonsense doesn't unite the south. I'm not a fan of BS particularly when tragedy is unfolding.

Desperate people can sometimes be misunderstood as dangerous (and unfortunately sometimes they are). Make no mistake, there is a lot of desperation in Houston right now and factual information can be hard to come by.

Stories such as these frustrate me to hear because they take away from the true need and gratefulness that the vast majority of these people being rescued have. For some reason some of us will only want to fixate on the miniscule negative.

What these volunteers are doing is truly heroic but it is also risky for a variety of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    That all depends, when do you turn off Rush Limbaugh and wipe the mayonnaise off your ____?
    Assuming I'm a rush fan huh? Never listened to him a day in my life...but typical of someone with such a small and closed mind. Anyone who doesn't agree with hawk is a far right wing radical racist huh? Very mature. You are so urban coming up at teurlings catholic aren't you? So engrained in the urban culture. You know just what they need don't you. You know how to fix it if all us "white supremacist" would just get out of your way.

Their own peers know those among them "exaggerating". In all credit a frightening situation but the reality is extremely doubtful rescuers are under fire. Same BS debunked with Katrina (heard plenty from my peers that just wasn't true. At that time, in town even heard evacuees had escaped the Cajun Dome, stolen cars, had robbed a heavily fortified local gunstore which is stouter than the Alamo and staffed by competent gun enthusiasts, and were going hospital to hospital robbing narcotics. This repeated by seemingly intelligent men)This sort of nonsense doesn't unite the south. I'm not a fan of BS particularly when tragedy is unfolding.
    A rescuer...there are thousands of rescuers, why is it so hard to believe there is one desperate idiot in Houston who fired a gun shot? Thats probably the least amount of gunfire Houston has had in a day in a very long time. You are the one exaggerating. Nobody said all the rescuers are under fire.

This exposes that men who live in fear of the poor, blacks and latinos are not up to the task at hand.
    Many of the Cajun Navy fit all those descriptions. This sentence just proves how FOS you are. You're a disgusting excuse for a human being, saying heroes risking their own safety are racist cowards that aren't smart enough to know the difference between attacks and "commandeering". Many Cajun Navy volunteers are also ex military and first responders. People that sacrificed to keep your sorry arse safe.

Shut your ____ing mouth.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast