_ _ _ _
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Results 101 to 116 of 116

Thread: Johnston street

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    6,780

    Default Re: Johnston street

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Since he has a long record, I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem posting one of them here as an example. I'm waiting. Good luck on your search.

    I've never seen nor would agree with any "vulgar tweet" from him or anyone else for that matter.
    Dinesh D'Souza's wife is from Sugar Land (where I live) and his latest movie "Hillary's America" premiered to a packed theatre in Sugar Land, where I got to meet him. It is a movie every black person should see and will enlighten them to what the democrats have done to them over the years from physical slavery to current economic slavery while making them political pawns while using racism to demonize republicans and divide our country. Penrod is an ultra liberal who belongs in L.A., not LA.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: Johnston street

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    Look again. I edited to make it easy for you.
    LOL. Nice try. Now you are trying the switch maneuver. You edited to say to search for "offensive tweets." That is quiet different from your false initial allegation of "long record of vulgar racist tweets." Even you should know that difference.

    Sometimes - obviously in this case - the truth is met with denial because the truth hurts.

    I think Houston is right. You belong on the Left Coast.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    LOL. Nice try. Now you are trying the switch maneuver. You edited to say to search for "offensive tweets." That is quiet different from your false initial allegation of "long record of vulgar racist tweets." Even you should know that difference.

    Sometimes - obviously in this case - the truth is met with denial because the truth hurts.

    I think Houston is right. You belong on the Left Coast.
    You are FOS and you know it. D Souza has a long history of vulgar racist tweets. They are offensive. You and your cronies are pandering racist crap. You're fooling noone. Any one who cares to can look and see the truth for themselves. Racism is for idiots.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Dinesh D'Souza's wife is from Sugar Land (where I live) and his latest movie "Hillary's America" premiered to a packed theatre in Sugar Land, where I got to meet him. It is a movie every black person should see and will enlighten them to what the democrats have done to them over the years from physical slavery to current economic slavery while making them political pawns while using racism to demonize republicans and divide our country. Penrod is an ultra liberal who belongs in L.A., not LA.
    Meet with Maggard, ask him if he knows of this film, suggest he share it with our student athletes. See what he thinks of you and D'Souza's crap film. Then tell him he belongs in L.A.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: Johnston street

    Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    You are FOS and you know it. D Souza has a long history of vulgar racist tweets. They are offensive. You and your cronies are pandering racist crap. You're fooling noone. Any one who cares to can look and see the truth for themselves. Racism is for idiots.
    Agree with one thing you say. "Racism is for idiots."

    Left Coast Playbook: When you can't argue the message or content being presented & can't argue the substance on merit... attack the messenger. You're a PRO! We see that a lot these days... attacking the messenger because they can't win by attacking the message.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Agree with one thing you say. "Racism is for idiots."

    Left Coast Playbook: When you can't argue the message or content being presented & can't argue the substance on merit... attack the messenger. You're a PRO! We see that a lot these days... attacking the messenger because they can't win by attacking the message.
    If you stand by his message, print his tweets on a t-shirt and wear it to the game. I say, "to hell with D'Souza and his ignorant message." The only good coming of this discourse is some people will look up D'Souza's tweets etc. and see for themselves what he's about. You're hurting yourself with that crap. You're in a bad place. Good luck to you.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •