Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Johnston street

Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    What is closed to debate is the books author, Dinesh D Souza, is an anti-black racist, known for his vulgar racist tweets. Did you enjoy them as well? He has also been convicted of campaign finance fraud. Crap such as this has not benefitted you, I'll pass.
    Did you miss the lefties' talking points regarding racism? It's not possible for a minority to be racist......

If you don't want confederate generals names, statues, street names, etc, the South isn't for you. Go live somewhere else.

Default Re: Johnston street

What is closed to debate is the books author, Dinesh D Souza, is an anti-black racist, known for his vulgar racist tweets. Did you enjoy them as well? He has also been convicted of campaign finance fraud. Crap such as this has not benefitted you, I'll pass.
    You are a typical closed minded follower of B.$. fed to you by fakenews MSM - blindly accepting what they want you to believe instead of having an open mind and thinking critically and for yourself. He is NOT anti-black racist. He is a minority immigrant. I'm not aware of any so-called "vulgar racist tweets." The conviction you mention was petty and totally political. Your heros are guilty of far greater crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    That is total BS. You have to be an ultra left wing, antifa mf. He tells the historical truth about Democrats and how they are the ones who mistreated blacks and even today keep them in economic slavery with total dependence on government funding for votes to keep democrats in office. Nothing racist about the truth. It is people like you that are causing this country to go down the toilet. Thank God for His intervention in Trump being elected to save this country from ultra liberals who would tear down everything.
    D Souza has a long record of vulgar racist tweets. Easy for anybody to reference that wants to see the calibre of man he his. If you agree with those vulgar tweets you are also anti black racist. Indefensible garbage.

D Souza has a long record of vulgar racist tweets. Easy for anybody to reference that wants to see the calibre of man he his. If you agree with those vulgar tweets you are also anti black racist. Indefensible garbage.
    Since he has a long record, I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem posting one of them here as an example. I'm waiting. Good luck on your search.

I've never seen nor would agree with any "vulgar tweet" from him or anyone else for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Since he has a long record, I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem posting one of them here as an example. I'm waiting. Good luck on your search.

I've never seen nor would agree with any "vulgar tweet" from him or anyone else for that matter.
    Couldn't be posted on here. I invite any sane observer to look. One need not search far or deep. A brief online search would suffice. If you look at all you will know this. He's garbage and so is his book. I'll walk you through the initial process. Type in "D Souza offensive tweets" Hit enter. How simple this is exposes further your intellectual dishonesty. You really need to keep that sort of crap to yourselves.

OK - this is going nowhere. Couldn't be posted here because it doesn't exist. Nice try. Can't talk to someone living in their own little hole - closed minded - covering up their own eyes and ears. Enjoy living in your fantasy world created by MSM/Soros/FakeNews. I'm done with this topic.

Ready for FOOTBALL!

OK - this is going nowhere. Couldn't be posted here because it doesn't exist. Nice try. Can't talk to someone living in their own little hole - closed minded - covering up their own eyes and ears. Enjoy living in your fantasy world created by MSM/Soros/FakeNews. I'm done with this topic.

Ready for FOOTBALL!
    Look again. I edited to make it easy for you.

Dinesh D'Souza's wife is from Sugar Land (where I live) and his latest movie "Hillary's America" premiered to a packed theatre in Sugar Land, where I got to meet him. It is a movie every black person should see and will enlighten them to what the democrats have done to them over the years from physical slavery to current economic slavery while making them political pawns while using racism to demonize republicans and divide our country. Penrod is an ultra liberal who belongs in L.A., not LA.

Look again. I edited to make it easy for you.
    LOL. Nice try. Now you are trying the switch maneuver. You edited to say to search for "offensive tweets." That is quiet different from your false initial allegation of "long record of vulgar racist tweets." Even you should know that difference.

Sometimes - obviously in this case - the truth is met with denial because the truth hurts.

I think Houston is right. You belong on the Left Coast.

LOL. Nice try. Now you are trying the switch maneuver. You edited to say to search for "offensive tweets." That is quiet different from your false initial allegation of "long record of vulgar racist tweets." Even you should know that difference.

Sometimes - obviously in this case - the truth is met with denial because the truth hurts.

I think Houston is right. You belong on the Left Coast.
    You are FOS and you know it. D Souza has a long history of vulgar racist tweets. They are offensive. You and your cronies are pandering racist crap. You're fooling noone. Any one who cares to can look and see the truth for themselves. Racism is for idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Dinesh D'Souza's wife is from Sugar Land (where I live) and his latest movie "Hillary's America" premiered to a packed theatre in Sugar Land, where I got to meet him. It is a movie every black person should see and will enlighten them to what the democrats have done to them over the years from physical slavery to current economic slavery while making them political pawns while using racism to demonize republicans and divide our country. Penrod is an ultra liberal who belongs in L.A., not LA.
    Meet with Maggard, ask him if he knows of this film, suggest he share it with our student athletes. See what he thinks of you and D'Souza's crap film. Then tell him he belongs in L.A.

You are FOS and you know it. D Souza has a long history of vulgar racist tweets. They are offensive. You and your cronies are pandering racist crap. You're fooling noone. Any one who cares to can look and see the truth for themselves. Racism is for idiots.
    Agree with one thing you say. "Racism is for idiots."

Left Coast Playbook: When you can't argue the message or content being presented & can't argue the substance on merit... attack the messenger. You're a PRO! We see that a lot these days... attacking the messenger because they can't win by attacking the message.

Agree with one thing you say. "Racism is for idiots."

Left Coast Playbook: When you can't argue the message or content being presented & can't argue the substance on merit... attack the messenger. You're a PRO! We see that a lot these days... attacking the messenger because they can't win by attacking the message.
    If you stand by his message, print his tweets on a t-shirt and wear it to the game. I say, "to hell with D'Souza and his ignorant message." The only good coming of this discourse is some people will look up D'Souza's tweets etc. and see for themselves what he's about. You're hurting yourself with that crap. You're in a bad place. Good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Go back and listen to Malcolm X speeches and what he thought about the white liberals and their threat to the black community, its what got him killed. Liberals are the most racist group in this country. They insult the black community constantly and don't even realize they are doing it. They keep racism alive more than anyone.
    What got Malcolm X killed was finding peace and advocating for unity among races. He was safer than he could be when he was yelling about "white devils". Are you rewriting history like you rewrote your screen name?

Quote Originally Posted by California Cajun View Post
    If you don't want confederate generals names, statues, street names, etc, the South isn't for you. Go live somewhere else.
    THESE CONFEDERATE COLORS DON'T RUN!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6