Thread: From QB to OL to TE: UL's Raynard Ford an athletic big man on the move

1. UL Football From QB to OL to TE: UL's Raynard Ford an athletic big man on the move

After starting out in junior college as a quarterback, Raynard Ford was an offensive lineman at UL and now is slated to start at tight end in 2017.

Default Re: From QB to OL to TE: UL's Raynard Ford an athletic big man on the move

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    After starting out in junior college as a quarterback, Raynard Ford was an offensive lineman at UL and now is slated to start at tight end in 2017.

Does anyone have a problem opening these videos from The Advertiser? I have never been able to open any of them.

Default Re: From QB to OL to TE: UL's Raynard Ford an athletic big man on the move

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Does anyone have a problem opening these videos from The Advertiser? I have never been able to open any of them.
    I can't either and they ____ me off. I wish they'd stop putting these posts on here if the vast majority of us can't access the info. If its just a way to push subscribers, I'd rather them leave it off.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I can't either and they ____ me off. I wish they'd stop putting these posts on here if the vast majority of us can't access the info. If its just a way to push subscribers, I'd rather them leave it off.
    I maintain an on-line subscription so I can follow UL and still can't access them.

I maintain an on-line subscription so I can follow UL and still can't access them.
    Knock on wood.....works for me.

I do too there are 2 different apps. The printed version and online I could see it just fine through the online app.

Since he's a former QB. I would love to see some Richie Falgout type plays dialed up for him. In a tight came when we need a boast. 3rd and 10 on our own 40. Let him air it out. Better than from our own endzone right before halftime.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Since he's a former QB. I would love to see some Richie Falgout type plays dialed up for him. In a tight came when we need a boast. 3rd and 10 on our own 40. Let him air it out. Better than from our own endzone right before halftime.
    Brilliant