Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Houston high school guard Wesley ends recruiting, commits to Cajuns

Default Re: Houston high school guard Wesley ends recruiting, commits to Cajuns

This coming year is a win-win for everyone involved. If Marlin does what many thinks he'll do this year, it's a big giant stepping stone toward future success. If he can't win with this roster, we'll be looking for a new coach. Plenty reasons for everyone to buy season tickets this year

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    This coming year is a win-win for everyone involved. If Marlin does what many thinks he'll do this year, it's a big giant stepping stone toward future success. If he can't win with this roster, we'll be looking for a new coach. Plenty reasons for everyone to buy season tickets this year
    The attached article describes the AAU July evaluation period for Boise State. Coach Marlin liked the article on Twitter and said the process sounds familiar. I bet AAU play was what we based our offer to the Wesley kid on.

http://www.idahopress.com/blueturfsp...c940cbecb.html

I watched a little bit of the 30 for 30 "Baltimore Boys" last night about Dunbar High School. There was a great quote in there regarding Mugsey Bouges that reminded me of this thread. "When it comes to a point guard the only height that matters is the 4 inches above the eyes".
    From the little bit I have seen of Wesley on video I like his game, he could be another Jay Wright type player.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2