Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Results 121 to 139 of 139

Thread: With Coutts at Cal, Cajuns adding grad-transfer punter from Cincinnati

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,232

    Default Re: With Coutts at Cal, Cajuns adding grad-transfer punter from Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    One of his best. Rogan podcast is excellent radio.
    That's surprising coming from a hippy, commie, libtard like yourself?

  2. #122
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,902

    Default Re: With Coutts at Cal, Cajuns adding grad-transfer punter from Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Did you listen to the Rogan podcast with Evergreen professor Bret Weinstein?...pretty good listen..
    Sure did. Fascinating stuff. Hearing him describe the power shift from faculty to the student was like listening to the Hindenberg being filled with Hydrogen knowing full well what was about to happen.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    12,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    That's surprising coming from a hippy, commie, libtard like yourself?
    That was yesterday.

    I'm back to conservative nut job today.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.
    Posts
    5,656

    Default Re: With Coutts at Cal, Cajuns adding grad-transfer punter from Cincinnati

    Ok. We're gonna argue politics now? How about we solve abortion, obamacare, and the designated hitter while we're at it?

    Guys, relax. The SELA game is a few weeks away. It's time to get focused for tailgating.

    This should help...


  5. #125
    Just1More's Avatar
    Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,766
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: With Coutts at Cal, Cajuns adding grad-transfer punter from Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Did you listen to the Rogan podcast with Evergreen professor Bret Weinstein?...pretty good listen..
    I did. Evergreen is a joke. That admin... and all that resemble them... need to be removed from colleges and universities. I can only hope that more and more video evidence of the depraved state of admin/faculty/student governance is supplied to the public. We need to cut funds and ostracize these institutions. If this is what they call "producing the future leaders of society" we have obviously turned a blind eye to the derelicts that infiltrated our education systems. I'm very very cautious in approaching them with my pliers and blow torch. I wouldn't want to interfere with their creative thinking. But I'll out intellectualize the best of them during surgery. If that college (and I'm sure they're just the peak of a giant pile of intellectual excrement) is what we call post modern think laboratories... we have seriously messed up. We allowed head rot to invade and take control of higher education. They ran out of material from the 60s to be radical. And instead of being enlightened by fierce debate, they've embraced only like minds for so long... they're devolving into lower life forms... herding young vulnerable minds into similarly confused and spiteful degenerates.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,232

    Default Re: With Coutts at Cal, Cajuns adding grad-transfer punter from Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Ok. We're gonna argue politics now? How about we solve abortion, obamacare, and the designated hitter while we're at it?

    Guys, relax. The SELA game is a few weeks away. It's time to get focused for tailgating.

    This should help...

    Everyone knows a pitcher hitting is absurd...just let someone who is serious about hitting bat it makes the game so much more entertaining. : )

  7. #127
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,902

    Default Re: With Coutts at Cal, Cajuns adding grad-transfer punter from Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I did. Evergreen is a joke. That admin... and all that resemble them... need to be removed from colleges and universities. I can only hope that more and more video evidence of the depraved state of admin/faculty/student governance is supplied to the public. We need to cut funds and ostracize these institutions. If this is what they call "producing the future leaders of society" we have obviously turned a blind eye to the derelicts that infiltrated our education systems. I'm very very cautious in approaching them with my pliers and blow torch. I wouldn't want to interfere with their creative thinking. But I'll out intellectualize the best of them during surgery. If that college (and I'm sure they're just the peak of a giant pile of intellectual excrement) is what we call post modern think laboratories... we have seriously messed up. We allowed head rot to invade and take control of higher education. They ran out of material from the 60s to be radical. And instead of being enlightened by fierce debate, they've embraced only like minds for so long... they're devolving into lower life forms... herding young vulnerable minds into similarly confused and spiteful degenerates.
    One thing Rogan brings up a bunch is the "echo chamber" effect schools like this enforce. The only thing these kids here is ideals they 100% agree with. It's nothing different to the other side of the spectrum. Monthly I have to hear my mom tell me about something on Facebook she read that is so far out in left field it's scary. I see this being a problem on both sides of the aisles...the only reason it's scarier is because the kids spewing that garbage are going to grow up believing it, while most of the conservative echo chamber will die in a decade or so.

    I love to argue with people, I know that's shocking to people here. You can't debate with people who are like the Evergreen students. They will shutdown, disrupt, or even become violent. At least the conservative example of the Evergreen students are mostly geriatrics...and all you need to worry about with them is if they own a gun, or if you get stuck in one of their diatribes that last you the better half of an afternoon.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    12,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I did. Evergreen is a joke. That admin... and all that resemble them... need to be removed from colleges and universities. I can only hope that more and more video evidence of the depraved state of admin/faculty/student governance is supplied to the public. We need to cut funds and ostracize these institutions. If this is what they call "producing the future leaders of society" we have obviously turned a blind eye to the derelicts that infiltrated our education systems. I'm very very cautious in approaching them with my pliers and blow torch. I wouldn't want to interfere with their creative thinking. But I'll out intellectualize the best of them during surgery. If that college (and I'm sure they're just the peak of a giant pile of intellectual excrement) is what we call post modern think laboratories... we have seriously messed up. We allowed head rot to invade and take control of higher education. They ran out of material from the 60s to be radical. And instead of being enlightened by fierce debate, they've embraced only like minds for so long... they're devolving into lower life forms... herding young vulnerable minds into similarly confused and spiteful degenerates.
    It's madness man. "Protesters" essentially kidnapping the President of the university, telling White students "these chairs are for students of color" and "this food is not allowed to be touched by white students - you ppl go hungry at our events"... wtf.

  9. #129
    Just1More's Avatar
    Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,766
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: With Coutts at Cal, Cajuns adding grad-transfer punter from Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    One thing Rogan brings up a bunch is the "echo chamber" effect schools like this enforce. The only thing these kids here is ideals they 100% agree with. It's nothing different to the other side of the spectrum. Monthly I have to hear my mom tell me about something on Facebook she read that is so far out in left field it's scary. I see this being a problem on both sides of the aisles...the only reason it's scarier is because the kids spewing that garbage are going to grow up believing it, while most of the conservative echo chamber will die in a decade or so.

    I love to argue with people, I know that's shocking to people here. You can't debate with people who are like the Evergreen students. They will shutdown, disrupt, or even become violent. At least the conservative example of the Evergreen students are mostly geriatrics...and all you need to worry about with them is if they own a gun, or if you get stuck in one of their diatribes that last you the better half of an afternoon.
    True about Evergreen and the Evergreen-like institutions. I understand where you're coming from that most people, regardless of where their base ideology falls, have a huge propensity to seek out and dine on the content they enjoy. But I don't find solid thinking people, regardless of certain core ideological holdings, to be on only one side or the other. I don't fit into an easily defined political position. I am a massive debater. But to have a good challenging debate, you cannot immediately alienate the opposition. I try very hard to help them think, requesting they do me the same favor. It is increasingly more difficult to find people that have opposing views that can withstand critical analysis of their points of view. It is much easier to group around like minded people and evisorate all that dare to view things differently.

    I don't agree that the antithetical to the Evergreen-like admin/faculty/student is the geriatric generation. Quite unfortunately, the more prevalent one antithetical group becomes, the more you are guaranteed to seed a severe opposition. We are not in a unique human event. We are in a cycle only unique to the settings and constructs of the times.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,902

    Default Re: With Coutts at Cal, Cajuns adding grad-transfer punter from Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    It's madness man. "Protesters" essentially kidnapping the President of the university, telling White students "these chairs are for students of color" and "this food is not allowed to be touched by white students - you ppl go hungry at our events"... wtf.
    It's essentially similar to Obama is a Muslim...but with actual consequences. It's frightening. Indoctrinated young adults with lots of energy, time, and money (from somewhere) is a huge problem. Indoctrinated AARP members is tolerable. They can't protest or kidnap anyone...because the Early Bird Special is more important.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,902

    Default Re: With Coutts at Cal, Cajuns adding grad-transfer punter from Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    True about Evergreen and the Evergreen-like institutions. I understand where you're coming from that most people, regardless of where their base ideology falls, have a huge propensity to seek out and dine on the content they enjoy. But I don't find solid thinking people, regardless of certain core ideological holdings, to be on only one side or the other. I don't fit into an easily defined political position. I am a massive debater. But to have a good challenging debate, you cannot immediately alienate the opposition. I try very hard to help them think, requesting they do me the same favor. It is increasingly more difficult to find people that have opposing views that can withstand critical analysis of their points of view. It is much easier to group around like minded people and evisorate all that dare to view things differently.

    I don't agree that the antithetical to the Evergreen-like admin/faculty/student is the geriatric generation. Quite unfortunately, the more prevalent one antithetical group becomes, the more you are guaranteed to seed a severe opposition. We are not in a unique human event. We are in a cycle only unique to the settings and constructs of the times.
    I use geriatrics very tongue in cheek...but I think everyone understands what I'm saying. Tend to be older, more secure financially, more responsibilities, more life experience, etc. Every reaction has an equal or opposite reaction. Yin and a Yang. It's never exact, but for the most part it's accurate.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,587

    Default Re: With Coutts at Cal, Cajuns adding grad-transfer punter from Cincinnati

    This thread has evolved more than your typical RP thread....and that's saying something.


  13. #133
    Just1More's Avatar
    Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,766
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: With Coutts at Cal, Cajuns adding grad-transfer punter from Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    It's madness man. "Protesters" essentially kidnapping the President of the university, telling White students "these chairs are for students of color" and "this food is not allowed to be touched by white students - you ppl go hungry at our events"... wtf.
    Insane shat. But students don't just become that way overnight. To produce the pathetically educated and chronically socially misfit US public school system cattle... "educators" have had to work very hard at it for many many years.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    4,798

    Default Re: With Coutts at Cal, Cajuns adding grad-transfer punter from Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I trapped Nutria in high school.
    How did you do with Ophelia?


  15. #135
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,902

    Default Re: With Coutts at Cal, Cajuns adding grad-transfer punter from Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    How did you do with Ophelia?

    Pack of Red Man and you go all the way.

  16. #136
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,996

    Default Re: With Coutts at Cal, Cajuns adding grad-transfer punter from Cincinnati

    MAT and hawk standing arm in arm? WTF? Good discourse guys. I think I've decided I'm conservatively liberal. Or is it liberally conservative?
    The echo chamber thing happens all the time. We are wired for it. Fighting against it is important for us to remain thinking individuals.

    Maybe with the "new" offense, we won't have to punt this season.


  17. #137
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,902

    Default Re: With Coutts at Cal, Cajuns adding grad-transfer punter from Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    MAT and hawk standing arm in arm? WTF? Good discourse guys. I think I've decided I'm conservatively liberal. Or is it liberally conservative?
    The echo chamber thing happens all the time. We are wired for it. Fighting against it is important for us to remain thinking individuals.

    Maybe with the "new" offense, we won't have to punt this season.
    I just disagreed with him on the uniforms. Trouble in paradise?

  18. #138
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,996

    Default Re: With Coutts at Cal, Cajuns adding grad-transfer punter from Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    I just disagreed with him on the uniforms. Trouble in paradise?
    Enjoyable reading. I hadn't checked this thread in awhile, looked up to see the ex-punter thread had grown to 7 pages!
    Keep spitting truth, hawk

  19. #139
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,902

    Default Re: With Coutts at Cal, Cajuns adding grad-transfer punter from Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    Enjoyable reading. I hadn't checked this thread in awhile, looked up to see the ex-punter thread had grown to 7 pages!
    Keep spitting truth, hawk
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •