_ _ _ _

Thread: Tickets For Football Road Games Available Through Ragin' Cajuns Account Manager

1. Ragin' Cajuns Tickets For Football Road Games Available Through Ragin' Cajuns Account Manager

Individual game tickets for Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns football road games during the 2017 season are currently on sale at the CAJUNDOME Ticket Office and on-line at RaginCajuns.com through Account Manager.

Default Re: Tickets For Football Road Games Available Through Ragin' Cajuns Account Manager

Ragin' Roadies

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Ragin' Roadies
    Man, A&M is proud of their tickets! $64.

BeauCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Tickets For Football Road Games Available Through Ragin' Cajuns Account Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    Dang. I'll need 10.

That's $9 more a ticket than Ole miss and UK games

Excuse my ignorance, but it has them listed as "General Admission"...what exactly does that mean in this instance? Do they assign you a seat later?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Excuse my ignorance, but it has them listed as "General Admission"...what exactly does that mean in this instance? Do they assign you a seat later?
    Yes

Yes
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    That's $9 more a ticket than Ole miss and UK games
    A&M plays Nichols State the week before us. Their schedule still shows us as Louisiana Lafayette. I hope someone with the university notifies them of our LOUISIANA name.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    A&M plays Nichols State the week before us. Their schedule still shows us as Louisiana Lafayette. I hope someone with the university notifies them of our LOUISIANA name.
    How about lets go earn it...not losing by 60 would be a good start

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    How about lets go earn it...not losing by 60 would be a good start
    We certainly do need to perform against them, but that has no bearing on them calling us Louisiana.

We certainly do need to perform against them, but that has no bearing on them calling us Louisiana.
    Go beat them and I bet it does...we keep wanting people to respect us and call us our name then we go play like a team that belongs in division II

FYI

Our SID needs to get A&M to change their website and call us Louisiana and not Louisiana
    Lafayette.

What section are Cajun Fans going to be seated. I don't want to sit in the clouds to watch the game

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    FYI

PooYie. Gonna be a hot one. We normally sit in the sections on the SE area of the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    What section are Cajun Fans going to be seated. I don't want to sit in the clouds to watch the game
    Like 128-131. Getting mine through UL.

http://www.12thman.com/mobile/schedu...x?schedule=208

Our SID needs to get A&M to change their website and call us Louisiana and not Louisiana
    Lafayette.
    Lafayette".

FYI - their schedule has been updated to Louisiana.

Picked up my tickets today. Section 131, which is in the south end zone. For name folks, tickets refer to us as Louisiana Lafayette.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Picked up my tickets today. Section 131, which is in the south end zone. For name folks, tickets refer to us as Louisiana Lafayette.
    Martin Hall Edition