Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Shawn Long to Houston Rockets

  1. #21
    raginsaints's Avatar
    raginsaints is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,055

    Default Re: Shawn Long to Houston Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    I get it but I'm still impressed that Shawn got that type of attention. To me it says he has staying power.
    It only really says that he has a contract that can be voided or bought out.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Broussard, La
    Posts
    1,168

    Default Re: Shawn Long to Houston Rockets

    Cool. I was thinking getting tickets to see Philly vs golden state in the Las Vegas summer league basketball but Houston vs Cleveland on the same day would be better. Shawn would probably see more action since Houston invested a good bit on him and they'd wanna see how he'll fit. Playing with two all star guards will be great for Long.


  3. #23
    Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Cool. I was thinking getting tickets to see Philly vs golden state in the Las Vegas summer league basketball but Houston vs Cleveland on the same day would be better. Shawn would probably see more action since Houston invested a good bit on him and they'd wanna see how he'll fit. Playing with two all star guards will be great for Long.
    I am not sure summer league rosters have been set yet. Shawn is likely to be on the Rockets summer league team but I do not think that is definite yet

  4. #24
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,549

    Default Re: Shawn Long to Houston Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I am not sure summer league rosters have been set yet. Shawn is likely to be on the Rockets summer league team but I do not think that is definite yet
    .....So what type of money will he make if things go well???

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .....So what type of money will he make if things go well???
    League minimum

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,890

    Default Re: Shawn Long to Houston Rockets

    Marlin talk about it yesterday on 103.7 Rockets wanted shawn last year but could not make a deal


  7. #27
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,549

    Default Re: Shawn Long to Houston Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    League minimum
    Which is please???

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    385

    Default Re: Shawn Long to Houston Rockets

    A second year player could make minimum $1,014,000 in the 2017-18 season. Hope Shawn sticks in there with the Rockets.


  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    A second year player could make minimum $1,014,000 in the 2017-18 season. Hope Shawn sticks in there with the Rockets.
    I hope he's smart with his money, it seems like it could be gone in a flash.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •