Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jomyra Mathis Signs with Lady Cajuns Basketball

Default Re: Jomyra Mathis Signs with Lady Cajuns Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Doesn't look like it. Here's the 2017/18 squad.

http://ragincajuns.com/roster.aspx?path=wbball
    Thanks CE. Wish them well in whatever path they're on. Apparently it's not basketball.

VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Basketball Re: Jomyra Mathis Signs with Lady Cajuns Basketball

When Brodhead's teams start winning games against teams with an actual pulse, we can start talking about what a great job he is doing. Until then, what he does is better than losing, but it sure isn't great basketball at the D1 level.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    When Brodhead's teams start winning games against teams with an actual pulse, we can start talking about what a great job he is doing. Until then, what he does is better than losing, but it sure isn't great basketball at the D1 level.
    so beating Ole Miss, La Tech, UALR, Arkansas and Arkansas State are teams with no pulse......

He is 4-13 or so against Little Rock and Arkansas State. The rest of those teams are horrible.

So both SEC teams have no pulse? we won 7 games the year before he got here, losses to LSU-Shreveport, and 2 wins vs SLU, Southern, Bethune Cookman, UN-Omaha, ULM and UC Riverside.

Last three years we have defeated:

McNeese--Previously in post season play the year before
    La Tech
    ASU
    Ole Miss
    Arkansas
    UC Santa Barbara
    Northwestern State
    Stetson
    Youngstown State
    Weber State
    Oral Roberts
    Siena

I know these are not world beaters, but considering what he took over and where he has gotten, I am pleased with the improvement and expect more improvement this year.

Stop attacking WBB, and we need to spend more time questioning W Soccer and our golf program. WBB is on the rise, the others are failing miserably.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    So both SEC teams have no pulse? we won 7 games the year before he got here, losses to LSU-Shreveport, and 2 wins vs SLU, Southern, Bethune Cookman, UN-Omaha, ULM and UC Riverside.

La Tech
    ASU
    Ole Miss
    Arkansas
    UC Santa Barbara
    Northwestern State
    Stetson
    Youngstown State
    Weber State
    Oral Roberts
    Siena

I know these are not world beaters, but considering what he took over and where he has gotten, I am pleased with the improvement and expect more improvement this year.

Stop attacking WBB, and we need to spend more time questioning W Soccer and our golf program. WBB is on the rise, the others are failing miserably.
    Dave, I'm with you on Coach Broadhead. But unless you and others are willing to give private monies to increase funding to golf and soccer, I really don't care about them. And I'm not going to give money to either, they are completely irrelevant to our conference trajectory.

I agree T. My point was Coach B is doing a very good job. We are lucky to have him. I give money to tennis because I play, I get that most don't give to the other sports. But Coach B is least of our issues.

Blog Entries

I agree T. My point was Coach B is doing a very good job. We are lucky to have him. I give money to tennis because I play, I get that most don't give to the other sports. But Coach B is least of our issues.
    I know you give to Tennis, as a former player you understand how underfunded spring sports are at our program. I agree, Coach B is the least of our problems right now.

What happened to Cooper and Weeks?

La Tech
    ASU
    Ole Miss
    Arkansas
    UC Santa Barbara
    Northwestern State
    Stetson
    Youngstown State
    Weber State
    Oral Roberts
    Siena

Got check the RPI on those teams you listed.

I am not attacking women's basketball. I am attacking the idea that winning 20 games against the little sisters of the poor makes us good. We are a mediocre program at best. I agree that it is better than losing to horrible teams like Errol Rogers teams did, but Kelly Hall's last two teams beat any of Brodhead's teams by 20+ points 9 out of 10 times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2