Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 96

Thread: Regional Title Game Tomorrow

  1. UL Softball Regional Title Game Tomorrow



    No. 18 LSU extended the NCAA Softball Baton Rouge Regional to a winner-take-all contest on Monday with a 6-1 win over 14th-ranked Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Softball late Sunday evening at Tiger Park.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    VA Beach, VA
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Cajuns and Tigers to Meet Once More in Baton Rouge

    If a tree falls in the woods and noone writes a post about it, does it make sound.....

    Eerie to see not one post about the supposed game that took place, shades of dewey defeats truman...


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,743
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Cajuns and Tigers to Meet Once More in Baton Rouge

    I just hope they can get the final game in today with the weather.

    Let's decide this on the feild.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    341

    Default Re: Cajuns and Tigers to Meet Once More in Baton Rouge

    The headlines says it all, # 18 LSU vs #14 UL Ragin Cajuns...The regional should have been held at Lampson Park..as of today, I think every home team has advanced to the Super Regional.


  5. #5
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,692

    Default Re: Cajuns and Tigers to Meet Once More in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    I just hope they can get the final game in today with the weather.

    Let's decide this on the feild.
    ....I think the earlier game with McN was a big advantage to Lsubr.....we were in our clean undies playing not to lose and they were playing around having fun ...huge body language difference and the early lead just helped that divide......come on back ladies!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    2,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stabil123 View Post
    The headlines says it all, # 18 LSU vs #14 UL Ragin Cajuns...The regional should have been held at Lampson Park..as of today, I think every home team has advanced to the Super Regional.
    I just don't see them getting this one in. THE RADAR ALREADY LOOKS terrible. Hopefully I AM WRONG because boy that would be terrible not to decide it on the field.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    276

    Default Re: Cajuns and Tigers to Meet Once More in Baton Rouge

    I know it's a quick turnaround but why are they waiting until 1:00 to play this game? The weather will only be getting worse. Should be starting at 9:00 or 10:00 this morning for the best chance of getting all 7 in.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Flagship-Land
    Posts
    570

    Default Re: Cajuns and Tigers to Meet Once More in Baton Rouge

    What happened to the game thread? I know there was one.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bmv90 View Post
    What happened to the game thread? I know there was one.
    Was wondering the same thing

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lafayette,LA
    Posts
    3,908

    Default Re: Cajuns and Tigers to Meet Once More in Baton Rouge

    If the game starts before 11:00 pm, what is the latest the NCAA will allow uninterrupted play?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Flagship-Land
    Posts
    570

    Default Re: Cajuns and Tigers to Meet Once More in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    If the game starts before 11:00 pm, what is the latest the NCAA will allow uninterrupted play?
    Not sure if there is an answer to this yet.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bmv90 View Post
    Not sure if there is an answer to this yet.
    I think someone should petition the NCAA to allow this game to be played tomorrow with good weather. Neither team has to travel.
    Chuck, make a phone call😀

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    986

    Default Re: Cajuns and Tigers to Meet Once More in Baton Rouge

    UL will get ______ed today by the NCAA and weather


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    276

    Default Re: Cajuns and Tigers to Meet Once More in Baton Rouge

    The issue started yesterday with not moving up the LSU/McNeese game.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Flagship-Land
    Posts
    570

    Default Re: Cajuns and Tigers to Meet Once More in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    UL will get ______ed today by the NCAA and weather
    Im no conspiracy theorist, but there is a chance of that happening.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Flagship-Land
    Posts
    570

    Default Re: Cajuns and Tigers to Meet Once More in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by rc0909 View Post
    The issue started yesterday with not moving up the LSU/McNeese game.
    Yup. That game should have started at 10am. And today should have started at 10am.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,759

    Default Re: Cajuns and Tigers to Meet Once More in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by bmv90 View Post
    Yup. That game should have started at 10am. And today should have started at 10am.
    Had they started at 10am on Sunday it would have been completed by now.

    Had they been in Lafayette, it would have been completed by now.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rc0909 View Post
    The issue started yesterday with not moving up the LSU/McNeese game.
    If we had to play a second game yesterday, we would have been smoked again. We slept through that game last night, and I don't think a second game would have been any different.

    My wish for the day other than mother nature's​ cooperation: please take Chavez out of the lineup.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Flagship-Land
    Posts
    570

    Default Re: Cajuns and Tigers to Meet Once More in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by whataburger View Post
    If we had to play a second game yesterday, we would have been smoked again. We slept through that game last night, and I don't think a second game would have been any different.

    My wish for the day other than mother nature's​ cooperation: please take Chavez out of the lineup.
    If we would have played at 7pm, i think there would be a different result (not saying we would have won).

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,532

    Default Re: Cajuns and Tigers to Meet Once More in Baton Rouge

    Quote Originally Posted by whataburger View Post
    If we had to play a second game yesterday, we would have been smoked again. We slept through that game last night, and I don't think a second game would have been any different.

    My wish for the day other than mother nature's​ cooperation: please take Chavez out of the lineup.
    I'de rather play and get beat then not play at all and the "higher seed" move on.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •