Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Assigning Russo Park seating

Default Re: Assigning Russo Park seating

I would also like to know if there will be a time for us to go to the stadium and actually sit in the seats we have been assigned. I may like my new seats but i really do not know.

Last RCAF newsletter says reseating/moving seats based on RCAF points would be in June. I've been following my points on account manager... they are still being tinkered with over the last several weeks. So - I guess once we get the announcment that points have been recalculated, then the permanent reseating process will start...???

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Baseball Re: Assigning Russo Park seating

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Last RCAF newsletter says reseating/moving seats based on RCAF points would be in June. I've been following my points on account manager... they are still being tinkered with over the last several weeks. So - I guess once we get the announcment that points have been recalculated, then the permanent reseating process will start...???
    So how did those seats Frenchie was concerned about get assigned before anyone had an opportunity.

Maybe there's a legitimate answer, but it's not public knowledge, not answered to vested stakeholders of which I'm not a 2016 stakeholder.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    So how did those seats Frenchie was concerned about get assigned before anyone had an opportunity.

Maybe there's a legitimate answer, but it's not public knowledge, not answered to vested stakeholders of which I'm not a 2016 stakeholder.
    What will be even more interesting is to see who sits in those seats. Even more interesting if they went to a corporation and go unused for the majority of the games.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post

Tradition

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Tradition
    I guess, hell to Tradition......

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I guess, hell to Tradition......
    Tradition is fading all across Cajun Nation. Its about the Benjamin's not the Tradition.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Can't have a shinny new stadium without Benjamins. They full filed the promise.

Blog Entries

Tradition creates situations that require Benjamins.

The need for Benjamins kills tradition.

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

3rd Base Box 10! We are ReadY!!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6