Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Assigning Russo Park seating

Default Re: Assigning Russo Park seating

Frenchie: Thanks for hanging all those K's. Speaking of putting up K's... why don't you put up any backward K's?

All you would have to do is put two holes on the bottom of the sign.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Well if that's so it makes my decisions much easier.
    Money before loyalty and dedication to help built the atmosphere of what the Tigue has become. There is a new game in town, screw the dedicated fan, if you can't pay our prices and do what we want you to do, so be it and leave without a thank you

I basically have been priced out of holding multiple tickets plus the fact we ain't getting our money's worth in football and Men's basketball. NCAA sports are no longer sports but a sports BUSINESS and the high dollar schools are the winners.
    Probably will be labeled a trouble maker after this
    Geaux Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by USLJim View Post
    Money before loyalty and dedication to help built the atmosphere of what the Tigue has become. There is a new game in town, screw the dedicated fan, if you can't pay our prices and do what we want you to do, so be it and leave without a thank you

I basically have been priced out of holding multiple tickets plus the fact we ain't getting our money's worth in football and Men's basketball. NCAA sports are no longer sports but a sports BUSINESS and the high dollar schools are the winners.
    Probably will be labeled a trouble maker after this
    Geaux Cajuns
    Not a trouble maker, sounds like you have a very clear understanding of what trying to be a competitive college athletic program will be like given the political climate in Louisiana. All these nice new things cost money and that money will come from our wallets as long as this state continues to be ran the way it's ran. It's only going to get more expensive until student fees can be assessed. For as many on here that claim to be very strong conservatives...there sure are a lot who think we should have nice things but have somebody else pay for it...doesn't sound very conservative.

Did I miss the part above where anybody complained about pricing? I did not see any complaints about costs/ticket prices. The only sentiment I got from above was that last year's season ticket holders should have first option at their "comparable seats." Apparently, that process is on-going!

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Did I miss the part above where anybody complained about pricing? I did not see any complaints about costs/ticket prices. The only sentiment I got from above was that last year's season ticket holders should have first option at their "comparable seats." Apparently, that process is on-going!
    The post 2 up where he said he has been priced out?t everything we have been told is everyone will have first right of refusal to their current seat...if you can no longer afford your current seat that is not the universities problem...if everyone is given the chance to keep their seat then that's more than fair. It's not up to them to make sure people can afford the seats...it's their job to get as much as they can for prime seating.

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    The post 2 up where he said he has been priced out?t everything we have been told is everyone will have first right of refusal to their current seat...if you can no longer afford your current seat that is not the universities problem...if everyone is given the chance to keep their seat then that's more than fair. It's not up to them to make sure people can afford the seats...it's their job to get as much as they can for prime seating.
    Gotcha. Agreed. Fair market rules... but first option to previous season ticket holders.

Frenchie35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    Frenchie: Thanks for hanging all those K's. Speaking of putting up K's... why don't you put up any backward K's?

All you would have to do is put two holes on the bottom of the sign.
    After the season I will try to fix it to have a backwards K.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    After the season I will try to fix it to have a backwards K.
    Better look into some Go-Go Gadget arms to reach the railing from your new seats 3 rows from the top....

Too soon??

I am grandstand season ticket holder and received the RCAF email. In it say something like 'if you seat in GS and have renewed your tickets for next year....' But I never got a notice to renew, and if I try to renew now it tells me that the tickets are not yet available. Don't know what I am missing here.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    I am grandstand season ticket holder and received the RCAF email. In it say something like 'if you seat in GS and have renewed your tickets for next year....' But I never got a notice to renew, and if I try to renew now it tells me that the tickets are not yet available. Don't know what I am missing here.
    If you sat in GS for 2016 season and renewed for 2017....2017 is this season

Anyone on here got a call yet? Besides Frenchie's friend when he started this thread...

Frenchie35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Anyone on here got a call yet? Besides Frenchie's friend when he started this thread...
    I did not get a call yet. I got a call from Justin Johnson. Both he and his dad sat next to me at the Tigue for several years. Justin and I put up the K's. Justin told me that his dad got the call and he was told that he was in row 19 and that they were starting from the bottom of section 108 and working up. There are more rows at Russo. So the top row at the Tigue might be some where around row 19 at Russo.....

Nope, still waiting on my call. I did get the email though.

No call yet

Surprised more of us haven't gotten a call yet. That e-mail yesterday was pretty specific on when to expect a call (by today). I'm guessing they want to get these calls out in order to allow us to see our seats during the last series of the year.

I know section 106 has 20 rows...

I'm sure it was pretty hectic at the Cajundome this AM (although they weren't selling tickets on-site - only online)... Garth Brooks tickets went on sale at 10 AM... He added 4 shows, so he is doing 5 shows in Lafayette: Fri-Sunday June 23-25, Friday June 30, and Saturday July 1... Tickets still available if anyone is interested...

Don't know procedure for calling - a friend who has been a season ticket holder for 3 years and rcaf just this year was called yesterday.

Per my RCAF Newsletter 3:09 PM today: "Over the last few days, season ticket holders in the grandstand area behind home plate from 2016 were communicated of their new comparable seat locations in M.L. Tigue Moore Field at Russo Park."

Nobody called me., but I notice they did not say every season ticket holder.

MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Reseating process for Baseball: Over the last few days, season ticket holders in the grandstand area behind home plate from 2016 were communicated of their new comparable seat locations in M.L. Tigue Moore Field at Russo Park. Similar to the reseating that took place for men's basketball, season ticket holders will be given an assigned time, based on their ranking within the RCAF Priority Points system, to browse available seating inventory. This includes first time season ticket holders, as well as those who had bleacher season tickets in 2016 but purchased grandstand GA tickets for 2017. The Priority Points reseating cannot be completed until the Cajundome has a final working manifest of the ballpark seating configuration, which will not happen until construction has completed, which we anticipate will be at the end of the month. More details to come, but we anticipate the seat selection process taking place in June. (Please note that your assigned seat location will be your location up for renewal for the 2018 baseball season.)

Does this mean the entire grandstand? Or just the section immediately behind home plate? I'm on the upper first base side of the grandstand... Have not heard anything yet...

wcd35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Does this mean the entire grandstand? Or just the section immediately behind home plate? I'm on the upper first base side of the grandstand... Have not heard anything yet...
    Most grandstand people have not heard from them yet.

The grandstand is the big 5 section concrete area behind home plate. The bleachers are the metal sections behind first and third for general reference.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast