Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field survey ???

Default Re: Cajun Field survey ???

Paid parking and tailgating.

What's the over/under for when that bomb will explode on here??

2. Ragin' Cajuns LA Football: Seeking Feedback To Game-Day Experience At Cajun Field

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Department of Athletics announced Tuesday that it's seeking input to help improve the game-day experience at Cajun Field.

3. UL Football What would make game day at Cajun Field better?

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Department of Athletics announced Monday that it's seeking input to help improve the game-day experience at Cajun Field.

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMeaux View Post
    This is going to seem small, but the one specific thing I complained about was the lack of prepared nachos. The Sodexo method of giving you a bag of chips and a plastic cup of cheese sucks.
    My complaint along these lines is the cold stale humidity damaged popcorn. Has to be popped and boxed the night before where it acts as a dehumidifier. Outright fraud to package in a box labeled as fresh popcorn- day old dank corn. Hot roasted peanuts and a cold draft beer are hard to beat though.

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

No. Midweek. Games.

6pm kickoffs before HC.

4pm kickoffs after HC.

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: LA Football: Seeking Feedback To Game-Day Experience At Cajun Field

Improve the product on the field.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: LA Football: Seeking Feedback To Game-Day Experience At Cajun Field

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Improve the product on the field.
    That's a given, but I think that this inquiry is important. It covered important issues regardless of the team. Hardly anyone was happy with the start time vs Boise. Yes winning would have made the start time a lesser issue but that time would have been bad regardless. Midweek games still a fan killer. Video board with more commercials than replays.

A new AD and new ways to involve fans to improve game day experience. I like what I see so far from the new AD.

I think the most important conclusion of this survey is the idea that we once, as fans, have a VOICE. Everytime an email was sent to previous administration, we were informed that "it will be looked in to". Kudos to Dr Maggard for his continued transparency and trying to improve the gameday experience.

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    That's a given, but I think that this inquiry is important. It covered important issues regardless of the team. Hardly anyone was happy with the start time vs Boise. Yes winning would have made the start time a lesser issue but that time would have been bad regardless. Midweek games still a fan killer. Video board with more commercials than replays.
    I really wish we would go back to the 7:05 KO times and play under the lights.

1. Video banners with advertising and scores on the new concessions instead of metal panels.

2. Reduce volume on the PA system. It's louder than Tiger Stadium.

3. More turnstile entrances instead of the craptastic entrances we have now.

I hope they take my strongly disagree of the sound level of the PA announcer/music as it is TOO LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    6 PM game time start.
    and Oh boy take your pick, boy that is an interesting home schedule! lol. Not.
    Also, I added, they need to have more general tailgating spots closer to the stadium for 1-2 gamers per year.
    Not everyone can go to every single game and want to invest in a tailgating spot for all season. Need better cell phone reception also!
    I even mentioned RaginPagin as my source for Ragin Cajuns news!

I am glad they are taking time to hear from the fans.
    That means alot!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Geaux Cajuns!!!

They need more speakers to put all around Cajun field instead of using speakers only under scoreboard

Blog Entries

100% consistent start times create a lifestyle event.

It's a good customer engagement survey. It's encouraging. However true transparency will be sharing the survey results with the participants then begin acting on at least 2 or 3 of the top problems cited.

Make sure you say you want to be contacted. I'm thinking they will contact responders on a random basis. Might want to say its not a good idea to have a game at 2 on the afternoon when the temps are going to be 100 degrees.

Actually dominating other teams that are in this sorry conference would improve my game day experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog308 View Post
    Actually dominating other teams that are in this sorry conference would improve my game day experience.
    I added something like that as well; 'having a winning product on the field' was highest prorioty.

Under what you would like to see more of at home games, I listed an offense that can throw the ball

What would you like to see more of at home games? I answered, "People"!

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    They need more speakers to put all around Cajun field instead of using speakers only under scoreboard
    I agree with this and the idea of digital signage around ... but I think those ideas are planned to be implemented after the stadium renovation. Now that brings about the question of why wait so long; I think the main thing to do is just lower the volume; I haven't heard from one person that liked the volume level; I have no idea why it was ever that loud.

I do look forward to the day when speakers are all around Cajun field but can certainly accept a lower volume until we get our upgrades.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast