Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Another Merger Article

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Nah, that's not going to happen, because it's 'likely' that @ruston moves up to P5.
    No, seriously, that was a post on the coosa thread, lol: old techdawg28 has it all figgered out.....

http://csnbbs.com/thread-814865-page-54.html
    I have skimmed through all 57 pages of this thread. It sounds like roughly 40% of the fans welcome a regional merger between the two conferences.

Marshall fans and Tech fans seem to be the most opposed, while USM welcomes it with open arms.

Tech fans without a doubt see no value in adding the Cajuns. It is only when asked who would you pick between UL (ULL) & ULM that Tech fans choose the Cajuns.

I relish the opportunity to be in the same conference as Tech. I want every available opportunity to knock them on their ___. Plus it's fun and sells tickets! I don't get it.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Another Merger Article

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I have skimmed through all 57 pages of this thread. It sounds like roughly 40% of the fans welcome a regional merger between the two conferences.

Marshall fans and Tech fans seem to be the most opposed, while USM welcomes it with open arms.

Tech fans without a doubt see no value in adding the Cajuns. It is only when asked who would you pick between UL (ULL) & ULM that Tech fans choose the Cajuns.

I relish the opportunity to be in the same conference as Tech. I want every available opportunity to knock them on their ___. Plus it's fun and sells tickets! I don't get it.
    I think you answered your own question.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5