Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 420

Thread: Baseball rpi

  1. #381
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    5,020

    Default Re: Baseball rpi

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    So, it's only the B4, but the @ruston mangy mutts are losing to charlotte 4-0. If they do lose will this have a significant impact on our rpi?
    No. Much better for them to lose.

    Brian

  2. #382
    raginsaints's Avatar
    raginsaints is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,057

    Default Re: Baseball rpi

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    No. Much better for them to lose.

    Brian
    Charlotte up 7-1 in the bottom of the 8th

  3. #383
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,794

    Default Re: Baseball rpi

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    No. Much better for them to lose.

    Brian
    Cool....then it will be a win-win for us, lol

  4. #384
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,794

    Default Re: Baseball rpi

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Cool....then it will be a win-win for us, lol
    Final: Charlotte 7, ruston 2.
    Guess that 10-loss season isn't going to really happen for them, lol

  5. #385
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,364

    Default Re: Baseball rpi

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Final: Charlotte 7, ruston 2.
    Guess that 10-loss season isn't going to really happen for them, lol
    They will now play Southern Miss. Could very well be the end of the road for the Diamond DAWGS today.

  6. #386
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    They will now play Southern Miss. Could very well be the end of the road for the Diamond DAWGS today.
    Wouldn't that be nice!

  7. #387
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,835

    Default Re: Baseball rpi

    After the lack of respect and the way they treated us in Rust Town earlier this year, it would make me very happy to see the Golden Eagles end the season of the diamond dogs. LOL


  8. #388
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    4,762
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Baseball rpi

    With laturd and Texas winning the the the it's going well so far. We just need to hold up our end.


  9. #389
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,744

    Default Re: Baseball rpi

    http://web1.ncaa.org/app_data/weekly...17MBArpi3.html

    Through Games of May 24, 2017
    Generated: Thursday 05/25/17 06:05 AM

    38 37 South Ala. Sun Belt 36-19-0 15-11-0 3-2-0 18-6-0 0-0-0
    49 49 Coastal Caro. Sun Belt 37-18-1 15-6-0 0-0-0 22-12-1 0-0-0
    52 51 Louisiana Sun Belt 35-20-1 14-10-1 2-2-0 19-8-0 0-0-0
    88 87 Ga. Southern Sun Belt 36-20-0 17-10-0 0-0-0 19-10-0 0-0-0
    98 97 UT Arlington Sun Belt 30-24-0 17-8-0 2-1-0 11-15-0 0-0-0
    109 108 Troy Sun Belt 31-24-0 12-12-0 1-2-0 18-10-0 0-0-0
    181 178 Appalachian St. Sun Belt 19-36-0 10-19-0 3-4-0 6-13-0 0-0-0
    182 183 Texas St. Sun Belt 27-29-0 7-16-0 0-0-0 20-13-0 0-0-0
    188 184 Arkansas St. Sun Belt 26-26-0 9-14-0 0-0-0 17-12-0 0-0-0
    211 211 Georgia St. Sun Belt 22-32-0 6-17-0 2-2-0 14-13-0 0-0-0
    222 220 Little Rock Sun Belt 21-33-0 5-20-0 1-0-0 15-13-0 0-0-0
    252 252 La.-Monroe Sun Belt 12-43-0 7-26-0 0-0-0 5-17-0 0-0-0


  10. #390
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    337
    Posts
    4,186

    Default Re: Baseball rpi

    ULM is within spitting distance of St. Peters, a team that possibly has no scholarships, plays in the snow belt, and has a ballpark no high school in Louisiana would be proud of. If ULM athletics was a company it would be bankrupt.


  11. #391
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    441

    Default Re: Baseball rpi

    Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    ULM is within spitting distance of St. Peters, a team that possibly has no scholarships, plays in the snow belt, and has a ballpark no high school in Louisiana would be proud of. If ULM athletics was a company it would be bankrupt.
    To add to this...they also just fired their coach for speaking the truth lol

  12. #392
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    4,762
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Baseball rpi

    And yet somehow they managed to pull off the number recruiting class in the conference. Makes you scratch your head because it's not like they have $ or alumni to pay recruits .


  13. #393
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,835

    Default Re: Baseball rpi

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    And yet somehow they managed to pull off the number recruiting class in the conference.
    What sport? Regardless, that's crazy. How does anybody recruit to that city?

  14. #394
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    4,762
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    What sport? Regardless, that's crazy. How does anybody recruit to that city?
    Football last season

  15. #395
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Football last season
    HUD has those for a couple years too...4-8 and 6-7 is what it got us.

  16. #396
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Iowa City, IA
    Posts
    851

    Default Re: Baseball rpi

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    And yet somehow they managed to pull off the number recruiting class in the conference. Makes you scratch your head because it's not like they have $ or alumni to pay recruits .
    They promised incoming freshman that by their senior year they will win a FCS National Championship

  17. #397
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    ULM is within spitting distance of St. Peters, a team that possibly has no scholarships, plays in the snow belt, and has a ballpark no high school in Louisiana would be proud of. If ULM athletics was a company it would be bankrupt.
    It really is pretty pathetic. I went to the baseball series last weekend. Decided to get a hotdog prior to picking my seat, only to be told that all they have available is chips and candy. So, I said give me some peanuts. The lady behind the counter said, "we don't have peanuts, but we do have peanut M&Ms". 😂
    They have given up.

  18. #398
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    337
    Posts
    4,186

    Default Re: Baseball rpi

    Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    It really is pretty pathetic. I went to the baseball series last weekend. Decided to get a hotdog prior to picking my seat, only to be told that all they have available is chips and candy. So, I said give me some peanuts. The lady behind the counter said, "we don't have peanuts, but we do have peanut M&Ms". 😂
    They have given up.
    Most little leagues do better than that. They have given up.

  19. #399
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,794

    Default Re: Baseball rpi

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    After the lack of respect and the way they treated us in Rust Town earlier this year, it would make me very happy to see the Golden Eagles end the season of the diamond dogs. LOL
    amen.......glad to see it happening to these 'folks.'

  20. #400
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    4,762
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    [QUOTE=Localyokel;1001151]It really is pretty pathetic. I went to the baseball series last weekend. Decided to get a hotdog prior to picking my seat, only to be told that all they have available is chips and candy. So, I said give me some peanuts. The lady behind the counter said, "we don't have peanuts, but we do have peanut M&Ms". 😂
    They have given up.[/QUOTE


    Yup. They driving around in a yugo saying it's a porche.


Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •