Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: LA Vs App state game 3

Default Re: LA Vs App state game 3

Quote Originally Posted by DannyP View Post
    Wish we would have bunted that well Wednesday @ LAT@R
    It's progress! AND a few of our runs Sat/Sunday were scored with 2 out timely hits...

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

App fans on the csnbbs sun belt board whining about the non catch.....

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by DannyP View Post
    Wish we would have bunted that well Wednesday @ LAT@R
    ....and against S Miss!!!

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    That pretty much is standard fan response to "controversial" plays. Were it reversed, I'm sure we'd have been whining about it as well. (Wait... RP'ers whining??? Naw, never happens! LOL!)

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Have them talk to their players and coaches. They admitted it was not a catch. I was actually relieved to hear them say it was not a catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    Have them talk to their players and coaches. They admitted it was not a catch. I was actually relieved to hear them say it was not a catch.
    I posted that their Coach and players know....

The 2nd base Ump gave a good effort to get the call right by running out to get closer to the play.....we need more of those guys....

wcd35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Where did the player say that? Would be nice to send the App State fans a link to that

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Where did the player say that? Would be nice to send the App State fans a link to that
    App State bus was parked right outside front of stadium after the game. They were loading up and the team and coaches were there. We were telling them what a good series they had played and the topic of the "catch - no catch" came up. The head coach admitted to us that he had talked to his players and they confirmed it was not a catch and that the correct call was made.

By the way, App State players, coaches and fans were blown away by the atmosphere and how much the crowd were always into the game. They have maybe 500 fans on a great night for baseball in Boone and just could not believe the hospitality and graciousness of the fans. If you love baseball like these college athletes and coaches do, you love playing in places like Tigue Moore/Russo Park. Sometimes I think some of our guys may take what we have here a little for granted.

By the way, App State players, coaches and fans were blown away by the atmosphere and how much the crowd were always into the game. They have maybe 500 fans on a great night for baseball in Boone and just could not believe the hospitality and graciousness of the fans. If you love baseball like these college athletes and coaches do, you love playing in places like Tigue Moore/Russo Park. Sometimes I think some of our guys may take what we have here a little for granted.
    Our fans? Or our players? Our players don't, they travel and play in empty stadiums all year long...they know exactly what we have here...I think our fans take what we have for granted...not the players.

App State bus was parked right outside front of stadium after the game. They were loading up and the team and coaches were there. We were telling them what a good series they had played and the topic of the "catch - no catch" came up. The head coach admitted to us that he had talked to his players and they confirmed it was not a catch and that the correct call was made.
    Link?

What a burger.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4