Thread: Head's Up

Default Head's Up

Wallet stollen at baseball game today. I heard someone else hand their purse rummaged through.

Pay attention to your surroundings. I pulled out my wallet for 50/50 which I, of course, lost. Put wallet on lap or in front pocket... Obviously fell into row in front of me - upper first base side of grandstand - section 106. Bottom 9 I realized my wallet was missing. People around me helped me look. Found 3 items from my wallet in the row below - that apparently fell out of my wallet as it fell into the row below me. I knew everyone I was sitting around except for one face that was not familiar - but now is.

Be alert...

Hopefully someone turns in the wallet with all contents - except for cash - don't care about cash at this point. CC's all cancelled. But replacing the other stuff is just a hassle.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Head's Up

Bummer.

Thanks for alerting others, I hope you get your stuff back.

Thanks Turbine. Kinda nerve racking, but grateful I still have the things (and people in my life) I do have. Could be worse. Hoping the information desk has it tomorrow after someone turned it in... Otherwise, I'll have to go through the process of replacing everything. At least these things can be replaced.

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Don't know if this will help but they did announced during the game Yesterday that a wallet was found and they was holding it. Where I don't remember if it was at the concessions or announcers table.

Thanks... that was someone else's...

Nobody turned in my wallet at the game. Checked today at info gazebo... Nothing... Texted my wife that had no sign of wallet... and I had basically given up hope.

BUT... I brought my dad to the game today and he got a call during the first inning saying he had my wallet. Went and picked it up at their home after today's game. Nothing missing. I guess my wallet fell to the row below and 3 cards from wallet fell out. I had moved up a row due to sun creep and I guess they assumed I had left... so they took my wallet home.

A little stressful yesterday evening, but all is well that ends well. Happy to have my wallet back.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Thanks... that was someone else's...

Nobody turned in my wallet at the game. Checked today at info gazebo... Nothing... Texted my wife that had no sign of wallet... and I had basically given up hope.

BUT... I brought my dad to the game today and he got a call during the first inning saying he had my wallet. Went and picked it up at their home after today's game. Nothing missing. I guess my wallet fell to the row below and 3 cards from wallet fell out. I had moved up a row due to sun creep and I guess they assumed I had left... so they took my wallet home.

A little stressful yesterday evening, but all is well that ends well. Happy to have my wallet back.
    Happy ending.

Nice to meet honest people