Thread: 2018 season tickets.

Frenchie35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default 2018 season tickets.

Just got a call form someone saying he was told that a friend of his received an e-mail stating that an extra $250 was to be paid for 2018 season are you would lose your seats. I did not receive any e-mail nor snail mail about this. Anyone hear this rumor? I have two seats in the GS and paid $717.50. Did not pay for parking. Maybe that's what it's about. Keep hearing rumors. Need to corner Mat at the game and ask a few questions.

Default Re: 2018 season tickets.

They are requiring RCAF membership for at least some of baseball season ticket holders next year. Not sure if the $250 (includes parking) would be the minimum level or if $100 without parking would suffice.

CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Just got a call form someone saying he was told that a friend of his received an e-mail stating that an extra $250 was to be paid for 2018 season are you would lose your seats. I did not receive any e-mail nor snail mail about this. Anyone hear this rumor? I have two seats in the GS and paid $717.50. Did not pay for parking. Maybe that's what it's about. Keep hearing rumors. Need to corner Mat at the game and ask a few questions.
    I'm pretty sure CDH has the right answer. My guess would be that your friend is not currently a season ticket holder. I'm thinking a season ticket holder in the grandstand may be required to be a RCAF general fund donor of at least $250 and a bleacher season ticket holder of at least $100. That's just my guess though, and I think Matt would have to clarify. I think that would be covered in the reseating process.

Frenchie35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

OK, as of now I paid for baseball season tickets this year $350 into RCAF excellence fund and $367 for baseball tickets. I am also into the RCAF for the minimum amount, $100. The way I understand it now is, with what I have now I will have to come up with a minimum of $250 in the RCAF for the 2018 season.

BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    OK, as of now I paid for baseball season tickets this year $350 into RCAF excellence fund and $367 for baseball tickets. I am also into the RCAF for the minimum amount, $100. The way I understand it now is, with what I have now I will have to come up with a minimum of $250 in the RCAF for the 2018 season.
    That sounds about right with the $250 minimum RCAF contribution. I think you'll see that rolled out to most other sports in the near future.

Not positive but I would think in order to get grandstand seats the minimum annual fund donation would need to be $250...the bleachers will probably carry a $100 annual fund requirement.