Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 589

Thread: UL vs Tech

  1. #561

    Default Re: UL vs Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Honestly, because I think of Lars often - and still pray for his soul daily - since 1996. So tragic. And there NEVER was and probably never be any justice or resolution of this case. It still P1$$es me off. I don't understand how anyone gets away with a known and witnessed murder. I don't think it ever even went to trial. Judge stonewalled it.


    Last time I saw Lars, it was actually at the Thomas Assembly Center when Tech was hosting the Cajuns for a basketball game. We had a good time, but I think Tech won.

    He will never be forgotten.
    I think I read something that said the guy that murdered your friend was the son of police officer. Man, that ____es me off too. I am truly sorry that you lost your friend and there was no justice. That is reprehensible.

  2. #562

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    I have never seen someone purposely ignore or mistake the facts so much in all of my life.
    I have been 'banned' from the SBC board for calling out the imbecilic 'moderators' there and how they tolerate idiots like you over fellow conference mates. I wear that ban with pride, as lots of other UL fans have suffered the same fate. Same goes to the 'turd site.....where other views are never tolerated....just like the hick town of Ruston.
    You have not supplied any info at any time to backup your obvious and ridiculous lie that a paper called ulm 'Louisiana.' You can't because you cheated and made the whole thing up.
    It's not that @ruston fans said anything, it's your admin. And it's not that they called us Louisiana-Lafayette or even ULL.....they repeatedly and purposely called us 'Lafayette.' Pure. Classlessness.
    And a big part of the reason that this is no longer a 'friendly rivarly' is because of the extreme, hateful rhetoric that has come from PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU. You mock our culture, call us all 'ignorant,' denigrate our entire admin....and then pretend you didn't do it and that you really are a nice guy that 'likes' us. Unbelievable.
    You are a hateful, shall minded idiot, LIAR. And that's on a good day.
    Maybe the PA announcer called you Lafayette. I don't know as I wasn't at the game, but we'll assume that is true. Other than that, there is nothing truthful in your post.

    Besides, if you are free to call yourselves whatever you want, shouldn't others be free to call you what they want?

  3. #563

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    You never have explained what the name means in the first place, what sets apart a tech university from an institute of technology? How are we sure "tech" even stands for technology, i can think of other words that start with tech, seems one with an alleged tier one education could as well
    What? Your question doesn't make sense.

  4. #564

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Why are you on here attempting to litigate what essentially boils down to a food fight? Do you realize how silly of a figure you've become on this site? And for what purpose? You keep coming on here waging a war with spit balls. You're going to one day wonder why someone smacked you with a crow bar. I despise spit ball war lords. Stop the silliness.

    I suggest you stop posting on here. You have no "friendly rivalry" establishment on here. And you are as much to blame as anyone. Your obsession with our name is weird. And until Tech provides our most obsessed fans with equal access to vomit all over their fan site... I'd like you to stay off of this one.
    You are certainly free to post on BBB. The only person banned is LCF because of his irrationality and posting under multiple names. I think you other folks should visit and post there instead of making ignorant and irrational posts about Tech. Make them there since you folks have so many things to say about Tech.

    I'm not trying to litigate anything. The only reason I visited your site was because we played a game. Your post doesn't make sense.

  5. #565
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,824

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Maybe the PA announcer called you Lafayette. I don't know as I wasn't at the game, but we'll assume that is true. Other than that, there is nothing truthful in your post.

    Besides, if you are free to call yourselves whatever you want, shouldn't others be free to call you what they want?
    Your pa announcer called us Lafayette, your official twitter account called us Lafayette, and all of the 'offucal' turd press releases called us Lafayette. But go ahead, keep denying reality and spreading your hateful lies.

    And that doesn't count when your low life admin allowed your pa announcer at the FB game to mock our accent. Pure despicable, low-life, trash. Especially coming from people who have no culture of their own.

  6. #566
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,824

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    You are certainly free to post on BBB. The only person banned is LCF because of his irrationality and posting under multiple names. I think you other folks should visit and post there instead of making ignorant and irrational posts about Tech. Make them there since you folks have so many things to say about Tech.

    I'm not trying to litigate anything. The only reason I visited your site was because we played a game. Your post doesn't make sense.
    Bullchit and continuing to deny reality and facts. How many non-ltur posters do you ever see there? And look at csjunfanatio's avatar.....you think he changed it to be a unicorn? Anyone non @ruston is subject to edit, deleting and outright banning. But go ahead and speaking your hateful lies.

  7. #567
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,824

    Default Re: UL vs Tech

    This, from the one person here you liked to pretend you were friends with, because of a mutual friend. You should listen to him.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Why are you on here attempting to litigate what essentially boils down to a food fight? Do you realize how silly of a figure you've become on this site? And for what purpose? You keep coming on here waging a war with spit balls. You're going to one day wonder why someone smacked you with a crow bar. I despise spit ball war lords. Stop the silliness. I suggest you stop posting on here. You have no "friendly rivalry" establishment on here. And you are as much to blame as anyone. Your obsession with our name is weird. And until Tech provides our most obsessed fans with equal access to vomit all over their fan site... I'd like you to stay off of this one.

  8. #568
    RaginScotsman's Avatar
    RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    You are certainly free to post on BBB. The only person banned is LCF because of his irrationality and posting under multiple names. I think you other folks should visit and post there instead of making ignorant and irrational posts about Tech. Make them there since you folks have so many things to say about Tech.

    I'm not trying to litigate anything. The only reason I visited your site was because we played a game. Your post doesn't make sense.
    While you're over here posting, your team is about to get swept at home. I'd be more worried about that.

  9. #569
    Just1More's Avatar
    Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    15,137
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    You are certainly free to post on BBB. The only person banned is LCF because of his irrationality and posting under multiple names. I think you other folks should visit and post there instead of making ignorant and irrational posts about Tech. Make them there since you folks have so many things to say about Tech.

    I'm not trying to litigate anything. The only reason I visited your site was because we played a game. Your post doesn't make sense.
    I disagree that Cajun fans have anywhere close to the freedom to post anything and everything on BBB... unlike Turbine who allows Tech folks to post ignorant and irrational posts on here.

    And you do make too big of a deal about our name. You routinely infer it's litigious. It is not. We're smarter than you think. And we never made an agreement with ULM or anyone else in this state on what we'd nickname our athletics.

    You cannot visit our site when your program goes out of its way to be disrespectful to us... unless you enjoy being dehumanized. Our folks are tired of the crap. If you think we should have a more respectful rivalry, you need to start by chastising those at Tech that act like children with our athletic name. We'll write it down for them... again... and see if next time they'll get it right. If they don't... stay away. That's the best advice I can give you.

  10. #570
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,824

    Default Re: UL vs Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    While you're over here posting, your team is about to get swept at home. I'd be more worried about that.
    Make that swept. To a team we won a series with. The fact that he is here tells you a lot about the stoodge......but I'm sure he'll finally provide us with the simple evidence that it is 'illegal' for us to use 'Louisiana' while he is here.

  11. #571
    RaginScotsman's Avatar
    RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Make that swept. To a team we won a series with. The fact that he is here tells you a lot about the stoodge......but I'm sure he'll finally provide us with the simple evidence that it is 'illegal' for us to use 'Louisiana' while he is here.
    Oh well. They won their World Series on Wednesday, right? (I hate using that saying, but it may actually be true in their case.) 1-3 week, huh? It was a short lived stay in the top 25 for LATUR.

    Good luck with finding that written into the law, by the way.

  12. #572
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    5,021

    UL Baseball Re: UL vs Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Make that swept. To a team we won a series with. The fact that he is here tells you a lot about the stoodge......but I'm sure he'll finally provide us with the simple evidence that it is 'illegal' for us to use 'Louisiana' while he is here.
    Facing a weekend staff is a different ball game, especially against a quality opponent. The pups pooped in their hats this weekend at home, having only had the lead for 1 2/3 innings all weekend ... including falling behind 12-3 Saturday and 7-0 today. Meanwhile, the Wednesday night starter (Sullivan - 69 pitches) threw on Saturday vs. USM (33 pitches), relieving the Saturday starter (Harrison - 47 pitches) that threw against the Cajuns Wednesday night (32 pitches). Their closer (Nate Harris) that threw 4 innings (55 pitches) Wednesday night against the Cajuns was not provided time to rest (as DMo was this weekend) ... throwing 4 innings today vs. USM. Tech does not have the pitching depth to throw as many weekend guys as they did in the midweek game and come back to play a strong weekend opponent. Hence the result this weekend.

    Brian

  13. #573
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,906

    Default Re: UL vs Tech

    So that's a deep for Southern Miss. in Ruston. Guess they used up all the pitching Wednesday.


  14. #574
    RaginScotsman's Avatar
    RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    Facing a weekend staff is a different ball game, especially against a quality opponent. The pups pooped in their hats this weekend at home, having only had the lead for 1 2/3 innings all weekend ... including falling behind 12-3 Saturday and 7-0 today. Meanwhile, the Wednesday night starter (Sullivan - 69 pitches) threw on Saturday vs. USM (33 pitches), relieving the Saturday starter (Harrison - 47 pitches) that threw against the Cajuns Wednesday night (32 pitches). Their closer (Nate Harris) that threw 4 innings (55 pitches) Wednesday night against the Cajuns was not provided time to rest (as DMo was this weekend) ... throwing 4 innings today vs. USM. Tech does not have the pitching depth to throw as many weekend guys as they did in the midweek game and come back to play a strong weekend opponent. Hence the result this weekend.

    Brian
    At least we threw a freshman to start.

    We all know how the coaching staff @ LATURD feel about the health of their pitchers.

  15. #575
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    VA Beach, VA
    Posts
    3,907

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    What? Your question doesn't make sense.
    I think it is a simple question. Louisiana tech university is a "tech university" that is in louisiana, per your name, georgia and massachusettes for example have "institutes of technology"... Mit and georgia tech(for short). What is the difference between a tech university and an institute of technology. Simple question...

  16. #576
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,746

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    I think it is a simple question. Louisiana tech university is a "tech university" that is in louisiana, per your name, georgia and massachusettes for example have "institutes of technology"... Mit and georgia tech(for short). What is the difference between a tech university and an institute of technology. Simple question...
    I thought they taught stuff like welding and Diesel engine repair at Louisiana tech. It's not short for vocational and technical? The hell does anyone want to go to Ruston for actual college? That's nuts.

  17. #577
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    12,929

    Default Re: UL vs Tech

    I told y'all Tech wasn't any good.


  18. #578
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    2,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Your pa announcer called us Lafayette, your official twitter account called us Lafayette, and all of the 'offucal' turd press releases called us Lafayette. But go ahead, keep denying reality and spreading your hateful lies.

    And that doesn't count when your low life admin allowed your pa announcer at the FB game to mock our accent. Pure despicable, low-life, trash. Especially coming from people who have no culture of their own.
    I still don't mock a Cajun accent after 45 years living in Lafayette. People can tell between a good natured ribbing and disrespect.

  19. #579
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,824

    Default Re: UL vs Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by California Cajun View Post
    I still don't mock a Cajun accent after 45 years living in Lafayette. People can tell between a good natured ribbing and disrespect.
    Exactly. And nothing about their nature is good.
    And the same thing about being called a coonass. Most of the time it's out of ignorance, but when they want to insult or demean us that's the word they always use.

  20. #580
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,549

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Maybe the PA announcer called you Lafayette. I don't know as I wasn't at the game, but we'll assume that is true.
    Sure you don't...
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by ZoomZoom; March 19th, 2017 at 09:39 pm. Reason: Idiot exposed, mic drop...

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •