_ _ _ _
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 589

Thread: BB Final: Louisiana 1, Tech 6

  1. #261
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    258

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Oh the inning is over? I wouldn't have known after the 10 minute commercial break.


  2. #262
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    148

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    11th. This is where it connects and we put this one away


  3. #263
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    55

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Ruston ESPN station

    http://streamdb3.securenetsystems.net/v5/RDSPORTS#m

    For those that lost your broadcast. Click on ESPN 97.7 and you can listen to the game.


  4. #264
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Opelousas, LA
    Posts
    1,573

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Well we almost missed the bottom of 10th. We need a new flagship station.


  5. #265
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,834

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Shaping up like the Sunday USM game. Got a nice lead. Had Marks out there and pulled him WAY too early. Dude has 23 Ks in less than 15 innings. Him walking a guy or two isn't gonna kill you. Leave him in and this one is over. Just like the USM game. Especially since our bullpen is basically down to Huval, Marks and DMo with Harris on Sundays and Burk starting the midweek.

    We really could use Schmidt to get back and be what he's supposed to be. Oh, and Guillory to step a couple years back in time.


  6. #266
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    1,577

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    And it's unprofessional bush league and aggravating as hell that we have to hear Jay's dam cell phone every time he gets a text.


  7. #267
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    913

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Stevie P is drunk evidently


  8. #268
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    663

    Default

    This ____ switched again!


  9. #269
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,370
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    Well we almost missed the bottom of 10th. We need a new flagship station.
    Most Mickey Mouse operation ever seen. As I am typing this they switch back to some creep interviewing a women.

  10. #270
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    258

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    I keep flinching, because i think its the faint crack of a bat. It's so annoying


  11. #271
    RaginScotsman's Avatar
    RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,743

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Just heard the pa announcer call us Lafayette. It's historical how classless they are.


  12. #272
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,320

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    Shaping up like the Sunday USM game. Got a nice lead. Had Marks out there and pulled him WAY too early. Dude has 23 Ks in less than 15 innings. Him walking a guy or two isn't gonna kill you. Leave him in and this one is over. Just like the USM game. Especially since our bullpen is basically down to Huval, Marks and DMo with Harris on Sundays and Burk starting the midweek.

    We really could use Schmidt to get back and be what he's supposed to be. Oh, and Guillory to step a couple years back in time.
    Yep. Lott is DUE! Com'on!!!

  13. #273
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    16,757

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Here we go. 1st and 3rd, one out. PINNY


  14. #274
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,175

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    We can actually execute the hit and run.


  15. #275
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,320

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Please let Pinero swing away! Please let Pinero swing away! Maybe a little hit and run in a favorable count. runners corners and 1 out. Let Jam steal 2nd? Double stead with Edwards at 3rd. Please don't bunt.


  16. #276
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,783

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Lott came thru at the critical time. Yet another golden OPP...Come on guys!!!


  17. #277
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Please let Pinero swing away! Please let Pinero swing away! Maybe a little hit and run in a favorable count. runners corners and 1 out. Let Jam steal 2nd? Double stead with Edwards at 3rd. Please don't bunt.
    Ditto that prayer!

  18. #278
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    6,510
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    Please dont bunt!!! Swing baby Swing


  19. #279
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    16,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Lott came thru at the critical time. Yet another golden OPP...Come on guys!!!
    In truth it was a GIDP..

  20. #280
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    16,757

    Default Re: Ul vs laturd

    If they ask Pinny to bunt, I'm staying home this weekend


Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •